The Slave Princess
Chapter 9:

Copyright© 2006 by Shabby Blue

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: - A 12-chapter erotic Star Wars story detailing Princess Leia's entire ordeal inside Jabba the Hutt's palace as his newest harem slave girl. This story combines elements from Return of the Jedi, its novelization, its radio drama, the Tales from Jabba's Palace novel, and other resources into one large definitive Slave Leia story. RATED NC-17

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

In one of the palace's high towers overlooking the vast moonlit sand dunes below, Lando Calrissian activated his comm device, signaled Luke, and silently waited for a response. In less than a minute, Lando received his reply.

"Lando?" Luke's face appeared with minor static over the holographic transmission.

"Luke," he acknowledged. "Everything is set for tomorrow at noon. Several of Jabba's guards will be moved to his townhouse in Mos Eisley in preparation for his arrival tomorrow night. I think we should--"

"Lando, where's Leia?" Luke interrupted.

Lando paused for a moment. "She should be in Jabba's harem with his other slave girls. Why?"

"Something's wrong, Lando. I can... feel it. I think she's in danger. You better go check on her," said Luke, his voice tense and flustered.

"Okay, but what about the plan? We only have a small window of opportunity tomorrow while most of Jabba's men are in Mos Eisley."

"Don't worry, I'll be there. Just be ready when it's time."

<><><>

"Tamtel? What are you doing here?" asked Woof, the Klatooinian guard stationed outside of the harem.

"I came for Princess Leia. Jabba wanted me to, uh... check on her," Lando lied.

"Well, she's not in there," Woof grinned. "Melina's got her down in the dungeon tonight, working her over real good with Ortugg's men. If I was off-duty, I'd be down there too."

Sudden panic struck Lando as he realized what Woof meant, and he immediately rushed down the hall away from the harem. Woof watched him go, assuming Lando was going to join their debauchery. "Give her one for me, Tamtel!" he shouted.

When Lando had begun working undercover in the palace a few months ago, the other guards had described in great detail what they had done to Oola when Melina was slave-training her. Only the most disobedient slaves were punished in such a way, according to Ortugg, and Melina used it as a last resort for breaking them of their spirit. It was exactly what Lando had feared when he told Leia to behave herself. He had to try and stop it before anything worse happened.

Lurking in a shadowy corner near the stairs, Mara Jade watched the dark-skinned guard hustle downstairs to the dungeons. Curiosity got the best of her and she quietly followed.

<><><>

Nearly two hours had passed since the first guard had entered Leia's helpless body. By now, Fozec and half of the pigs had already taken turns with the slave girl. Two groups had formed at both ends of the bench, one for fucking Leia's mouth and the other for fucking her pussy.

Cock after cock had sunk deep into Leia's throat, leaving behind their hot thick cum. Her whole face had become a mess covered in sticky sperm that was running down her cheeks and neck. Several Gamorrean cocks kept slapping the sides of her violated face, prodding her to frequently swap back and forth between them, sucking many at the same time.

At the other end of the bench, Wartug was down between her legs, squeezing his bloated nine-inch organ into her messy cum-filled hole. His buttocks jumped with each humping thrust as he viciously lunged in and out of her slick passage, fucking Leia in an animalistic frenzy. The entire bench rattled and shook from Wartug's movements.

Rogua, who had already fucked Leia's pussy earlier, now wanted to fuck her mouth. Submitting to his will, Leia ran her tongue along his fat dick, pulling it into her mouth, stretching her cum-smeared lips wide as it fucked her face. It didn't take long for his cock to throb and spew torrents of thick cream down her throat. As Rogua pulled his cock out, it continued to flood Leia's tongue and mouth with more heavy gobs of pig-sperm. All she could do was swallow it, consuming the rancid seed.

Leia felt as if she was drowning in a sea of cum. Rogua's was a heavier consistency than the last load she swallowed. It was so thick and there was so much of it, she choked when she swallowed it. The inside of her mouth remained coated with the residue, letting her taste the sperm over and over. There were two long trails of it leaking out of her nostrils and sliding down her cheeks. Thick ropes of saliva and cum drooled past her lips as she heavily gasped for air.

Four other Gamorreans stood around her head, jerking their dicks off in her face and laughing about all the cum that covered it. In a matter of seconds, her eyes were spermed shut, and every inch of her face was coated with another layer of goo. Her cum-streaked face was on display only momentarily, for three more guards gathered around her head, waving their cocks, eager to stuff her mouth again.

Leia's dizzied mind tried to keep up with all that was happening to her, raped by Jabba's guards and forced to eat their filthy cum. Suddenly she felt Wartug pull his shuddering cock out of her pussy with a loud slurping sound. Making a loud squeal, he shot a huge stream of cum up on her tits and all over her flat belly, then stepped back so that his fellow Gamorrean, Jubnuk, could fuck the Princess' widely-stretched cunt next.

Melina was becoming extremely aroused from watching this savage scene and the musky smell of sex in the air was getting to be too much for her. Slowly, she unzipped her red jumpsuit and slipped one hand down inside, then began thumbing her swollen clit while sliding two fingers between the slippery wet folds of her horny pussy.

Out of all twelve Gamorreans, Jubnuk had the biggest cock, measuring at nearly thirteen inches long and two inches thick when fully erect. When he began to enter Leia's sloppy cunt, she gagged on the pig cock in her mouth, sensing the larger size of the one entering her pussy. She could immediately feel it was huge. It made loud squishing sounds as Jubnuk roughly plowed into her open sex, lubricated by the previous guards' cum. More muffled cries of terror and pain came from Leia's mouth as the new attacker filled her pussy with his grotesquely fat cock. She was sure that he would tear her insides to pieces because of its immense size.

Jubnuk filled Leia more than any man or Wookiee had ever done so before, stretching her pussy to painful new depths. Jubnuk reamed Leia like a wild beast, thrusting in a quick but steady rhythm, sending the Princess to the brink of her first orgasmic release. Her whole body was tingling with sensations now, riding the wave of pleasure the giant green log between her legs brought forth. Leia didn't want this; she didn't want herself to feel pleasure from the Gamorrean's rape. Yet her body was beginning to betray her to primitive carnal lust.

She desperately moaned in protest, unable to dislodge the meaty prick sliding in and out of her mouth. Jubnuk snorted and squealed as his cock erupted, expelling another tidal wave of cum inside Leia. The shockwave of vibrations as his organ rippled inside her finally sent Leia's body over the edge. Her cunt exploded in a savage series of convulsions stroking and sucking at his skewering hard staff.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!" she cried out when her mouth was briefly set free.

"Yes! Fuck her!" Melina gasped, experiencing her own orgasmic bliss, her pussy creaming her frenzied fingers.

Jubnuk slowly withdrew his cock from Leia's cuntal depths inch by inch, its extended departure sending a chill up through her spine and a second smaller orgasm quivering through her pussy. As Jubnuk's cock slid out with an audible sucking sound, Leia moaned hoarsely, her throat soar from repeated cocksucking. An overflow of Gamorrean cum, no longer able to contain itself in her pussy, oozed out onto the bench between her legs.

Just then, Lando appeared in the doorway of the dungeon cell, his view blocked by the group of Gamorreans. He pushed between them and halted, stunned by the sight before him. The Princess was tied down, her legs spread wide, a pool of cum forming on the bench beneath her dripping pussy. Her face was almost unrecognizable through the layers of cum that covered it, thick strands of it running through her dark brown hair, down her neck, and across her heaving chest.

A sinking feeling of despair filled Lando. He was too late to stop them. If only he had known about it sooner.

"Tamtel!" Fozec shouted from the other side of the cell. "Come get a look at this slut. You wanna fuck her too?"

All eyes immediately fell on Lando. Leia deliriously looked up to see who they were talking to, her vision blurred by the cum on her face. Fozec, sipping a mug of ale he brought with him, splashed the remainder of the cold brew into Leia's face. "Stay awake, bitch! We're not through with you yet. Tamtel, get over here... this slut's mouth is waiting for you."

His heart pounding, Lando was unsure what to do next. If he refused, it would seem suspicious to everyone in the room. Then his cover could be blown and Luke's rescue attempt might fail tomorrow. He had no choice but to keep up appearances as one of the guards. Lando suddenly had a very bad feeling about this.

A Gamorrean grunted and pushed Lando forward. The others parted to let him pass. Slowly he approached Leia, looking down at the pathetic sight before him. Her eyes were closed, her mouth open and breathing heavily, cum drooling out of one corner. She wasn't even aware of who stood over her.

Lando began to unfasten his pants while another eager Gamorrean hastily mounted Leia's cunt and plowed into her cum-soaked passage. Leia grunted and gritted her teeth as the cheers and bellows of the other guards resumed and increased in volume. The pig guard madly humped Leia like some crazed animal in heat.

Meanwhile, Lando stroked his penis to a half-erection and concentrated on playing the part of Tamtel Skreej, trying not to think too much about the moral implications of what he was about to do. He placed a hand on the side of Leia's head, surprised when she turned, eyes still closed, opening her mouth to accept another cock like a good slave whore should.

He carefully slid his dark shaft between Leia's lips, imagining that this was someone else so it would be easier on his conscience. "Han would never forgive me for this," he mentally told himself. He closed his eyes and thought of another girl, any girl... someone that wasn't his best friend's lover.

Halfway down the dungeon, Mara Jade listened to the muffled moans of a woman and the grunting of Gamorreans in the cell at the end of the hallway. The rowdy cheers and shouts of the guards grew louder, peaking Mara's curiosity and urging her to get a closer look at their little party. She cautiously tip-toed closer, keeping next to the wall, hidden in the shadows. Finally she was close enough to glimpse into the cell, shocked to see Princess Leia surrounded by several guards. They all pawed at her naked body while the dark-skinned guard Mara had followed forced his manhood into Leia's mouth.

A wicked smile began to form on Mara's face as she watched from her secluded hiding place. What sweet justice for a leader in the high command of the Rebel Alliance, reduced to an enslaved sexual plaything by a Hutt crimelord on a backwater world in the Outer Rim. This savage rape was a perfect punishment for the traitorous crimes the Princess had committed against the Empire. The Emperor would surely be pleased when he heard of Leia Organa's cruel fate, Mara thought.

Leia's lips and tongue worked Lando's cock to complete hardness. At the same time, she moaned with each bucking thrust of the Gamorrean's cock down between her legs. Now so accustomed to her role as a gangbang slut, she expertly sucked every inch of Lando's meat down her throat until his balls brushed against her chin. Lando gazed down at Leia's bobbing head, sucking his cock in like it was her last meal. It was a sharp contrast from the lovely, elegant Princess he had met at Cloud City less than a year ago. She had completely abandoned herself to fucking and sucking whatever cocks filled her. After taking so many during the last two hours, it had become routine for the poor Princess.

Lando could not deny how good it felt fucking Leia's mouth. "Oh this is wrong. This is really, really wrong," he thought. "First I let Vader freeze Han, and now this! Some friend I am."

"Yeah, fuck her slut mouth, Tamtel!" Fozec shouted. The other guards joined in the encouragement.

Tamtel... Tamtel... Where had Leia heard that name before? She opened her eyes to look up at the guard above her, nearly choking on his cock when she recognized him. Lando's head was tilted back, his teeth clenched as he thrust deep into her throat. She moaned much more loudly, catching his attention. He looked down at her, noticing that she recognized him. She was obviously shocked that he was a participant in this rape, and her large brown eyes pleaded for him to stop.

Lando's look of tense arousal changed to an expression of remorse behind the tusked bronze helmet he wore. His eyes reflected Leia's despair and she could tell he was sorry for doing this to her. She then understood that, because of his disguise as a palace guard, he had been forced into this situation. Leia closed her eyes in resignation as tears ran down her cheeks. Would this nightmare never end?

Mara watched with strange fascination as Leia was used by these guards. Her only wish was for the Emperor, and perhaps the rest of the Empire, to witness this brutal and humiliating event for themselves. She imagined millions of Holonet displays all over Coruscant and other Imperial worlds broadcasting the rape and degradation of Princess Leia Organa: Enemy of the Empire. Mara quietly chuckled to herself, thinking of the pitiful groups of Rebels throughout the galaxy who would see for themselves the cocksucking whore that had once been one of their noble leaders. Yes indeed, Mara was quite thoroughly enjoying herself as she observed Leia's suffering.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.