The Slave Princess - Cover

The Slave Princess

Copyright© 2006 by Shabby Blue

Chapter 6:

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: - A 12-chapter erotic Star Wars story detailing Princess Leia's entire ordeal inside Jabba the Hutt's palace as his newest harem slave girl. This story combines elements from Return of the Jedi, its novelization, its radio drama, the Tales from Jabba's Palace novel, and other resources into one large definitive Slave Leia story. RATED NC-17

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

"Leia," whispered a familiar female voice as a hand nudged the Princess' bare shoulder. "Leia, wake up."

Leia opened her eyes, noticing Camie there beside her. "What is it?"

"Some guards are here to take you," Camie answered, motioning to the other room where she could hear a couple of Gamorreans grunting Leia's name to Melina Carniss.

Leia sat up on the bed of pillows, an uneasy feeling growing inside her. "Take me where?"

"You know where..." Camie said sorrowfully.

"I don't think I can do this," Leia nervously whispered to her new friend.

Camie hesitated, looking to see if anyone else in the room was watching them. She slipped her hand underneath one of the pillows to retrieve something hidden there. "Here," she said, opening a small cylindrical vial and holding it up to Leia's face. "Quickly, inhale the scent, before they come in here."

"What is it?"

"Euridian spice. It'll help you get through tonight."

"A drug? No, I don't think so," Leia shook her head, pushing the vial away.

"No time to argue, just take it. Trust me, it won't hurt you." Camie saw Melina and the two Gamorreans named Jubnuk and Gartogg enter the room. "Hurry Leia!"

Leia quickly took the vial in her hand and held it to her nose, deeply inhaling the potent aroma. It gave her a brief dizzy spell as she passed the vial back to Camie.

"It'll take awhile for it to kick in," Camie whispered. "Good luck."

"She's over there," Melina pointed to Leia. The two Gamorreans trodded over to the young woman and lifted her to her feet, their large green pudgy hands pawing at her naked flesh. "You come with us," Jubnuk snorted, leading Leia to the door.

<><><>

They took the Princess upstairs two levels to a torch-lit hallway where some of Jabba's guest quarters were located. Leia recognized this area of the palace from the first day she arrived, disguised as Boushh, when she had been given a guest room of her own. Obviously she was not being taken to Jabba, Leia concluded.

Approaching one of the doors near the end of the hall, Gartogg pounded on it three times with his large fist. They waited patiently for a response. Suddenly the door unlocked with a sharp click, but did not open.

"Come in," echoed a calm, yet creepy voice from behind the closed door. The other Gamorrean, Jubnuk, pulled her safely to the side of the door as he cautiously opened it. In the darkened room a few steps back from the entrance stood Boba Fett, his sawed-off blaster rifle aimed directly at the two pigs standing before him.

"What do you want?" he said in his eerie, monotone voice beneath the Mandolorian helmet.

Jubnuk pulled Leia forward and shoved her into the room past Fett. She stumbled and fell to the stone floor. "From Jabba. Enjoy her," he said.

Leia turned to look up in surprise at the realization of what the guard meant. Both Gamorreans amusedly oinked as they left the room, their heavy footsteps and grunting growing fainter as they sauntered back down the hallway.

Boba Fett turned the lights on with a control panel switch on the wall as Leia scrambled to her feet. He sighed beneath his mask, recognizing the Princess. A generous gift from Jabba, but a wasted one. Fett had no interest in spending the night with one of the Hutt's harem girls, even if she was the beautiful Princess Leia Organa.

Leia backed up against the wall, inching her way to a corner of the room away from Fett, who silently stared at her. She was a pathetic little thing -- breathing heavily, shivering from the cold, and dressed in practically nothing.

"If you touch me," Leia hissed, crossing her arms over her chest and trembling from the coolness of the room. "You touch me and one of us is going to die."

It was an empty threat considering her current situation, but what else was she going to say? Fett lowered his rifle and motioned toward the bed where a thin white sheet lay wrinkled and folded over.

"Cover yourself. I'm not going to touch you," he said.

Leia looked at the bed and then back at Fett. She watched him carefully while she leaned over to grab the sheet, quickly throwing it over her bare shoulders to cover her naked skin.

"You're not?" she replied inquisitively, watching the bounty hunter sit down in a chair facing her on the other side of the room.

"Sex between those not married is immoral," he said, laying his rifle across his lap.

"So is rape," Leia shot back.

The bounty hunter nodded in agreement. "So is rape."

Leia felt uncomfortable standing against the stone wall. Slowly she eased herself down to the floor to sit. She watched Fett and he watched her, both in silence for several minutes. Considering the obvious reason she was brought to this room tonight, Leia found Boba Fett's actions toward her unexpected.

"You're not going to call the guards to take me back?" she finally asked.

"And insult Jabba? I don't think so. He'd feed you to the Rancor and hold a grudge against me. You can go back in the morning."

Leia bent her legs and held them close to her body, wrapping the sheet around them as well. "So we just sit here all night?"

"If you want to use the bed, you are welcome to it," Fett replied.

"And you will just sit there all night?" she asked skeptically.

"I won't hurt you. I won't touch you. Sleep if you will. Or not. I do not care."

Leia doubted Fett's word, trusting him about as much as she would trust Darth Vader. Afterall, Fett had led Vader to Cloud City, resulting in their capture and the carbon-freezing of Han. As far as Leia was concerned, this bounty hunter was not an honorable man by any measure. She'd have to stay awake all night and keep her guard up just to be safe.

So Leia sat on the floor and Boba Fett watched her from his motionless position in the chair. After several minutes of complete silence, she spoke again. "Why are you doing this? Why are you working for Jabba?"

"He's paying me over half a million credits for my services," Fett answered bluntly.

"So it's just about money? Then whatever he's paying you, we can pay more. Just help me and my friends get out of here," pleaded Leia.

Fett smiled beneath his helmet, amused that this foolish girl would try to bribe him.

"No," he replied bluntly. "What you are doing is morally wrong. The Rebels are in the wrong, and the Rebellion will fail, as it should."

Leia shifted uncomfortably on the floor, enraged by Boba Fett's words. For the next twenty minutes she continued arguing with him about the moral implications of helping the Empire instead of the Rebellion, but it soon became clear that she was talking to a stone wall. He had no interest in listening to her pleas for help. Eventually, out of frustration, she gave up.

"Luke Skywalker is going to come and kill you," she threatened menacingly.

"Everyone dies," Fett replied. "But since nobody has paid me to kill you... sleep well." And with that, silence resumed.

Leia felt a wave of warmth rush through her, as if the heat in the room had suddenly increased 30 or 40 degrees. She wiped a drop of sweat forming on her forehead just as it occurred to her that the spice drug Camie gave her might be taking effect. Grateful that it wasn't even necessary due to Fett's sexual abstinence, Leia couldn't help but wonder what the spice would actually do to her once it fully kicked in.

Choosing to give up the all-night staring contest, Leia thought it better to climb up into Fett's empty bed and get some sleep. Fett moved his head slightly, confirming to her that he was still awake under his helmet, watching her every move.

Fett admired the beauty of this young woman. Her dark brown hair tied back in a long braided ponytail; the silky smoothness of her naked legs; the curve of her backside, revealed as she rolled over in bed and pulled part of the bedsheet over her. If Fett were a younger man, he might have been tempted by Jabba's offer.

Fifteen more minutes passed in silence until Fett heard a soft moan come from the Princess. He watched as Leia threw the bedsheet off her body and rolled over on her back. Through the enhanced vision of his helmet visor, Boba Fett could see her skin covered in sweat. Strange, he thought, since his helmet's sensors indicated the room was a comfortable temperature, not hot enough for a half-naked woman to be perspiring so much.

Princess Leia let out a soft moan and licked her thin red lips with her tongue, responding to the effects of Camie's drug. Her mind was now clouded with lustful thoughts and her body tingled with growing sexual arousal.

She rolled her head from side to side against the pillow as she subconsciously began running both hands over her body. One hand found its way under the gold metal brassiere covering her breasts while the other hand traced down her flat belly, across her belly button, to the rim of the metal plate covering her pelvis. In an instant, Leia hastily unfastened the metal plate and tossed it, along with the red silk skirt, off the bed. She plunged two of her trembling fingers into the sodden mess of her dripping wet pussy, moaning loudly.

"Ooooooooooh," Leia cooed, quickly slipping a third finger inside her cunt to heighten the sensation. Her ability to rationally comprehend what she was doing and why she was doing it escaped Leia as she found herself completely intoxicated by the Euridian spice, making her a horny and willing participant in any sexual activity. But in this situation, there was no sex to be had with a disinterested bounty hunter.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.