The Slave Princess - Cover

The Slave Princess

Copyright© 2006 by Shabby Blue

Chapter 4:

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: - A 12-chapter erotic Star Wars story detailing Princess Leia's entire ordeal inside Jabba the Hutt's palace as his newest harem slave girl. This story combines elements from Return of the Jedi, its novelization, its radio drama, the Tales from Jabba's Palace novel, and other resources into one large definitive Slave Leia story. RATED NC-17

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

A distinct smell permiated the dark dingy halls of Jabba's palace. Leia hadn't really noticed it earlier when she was first brought to the harem, but as they were leaving to go back to the main audience chamber she paid closer attention to her surroundings. The air was stale and reeked of some kind of fungus growing on the walls around her. The hard stone floor was dirty and damp with a few puddles of water here and there, obviously caused by old worn out plumbing in this ancient citadel.

"At least they gave me some boots to wear with this ridiculous costume," Leia noted after mistakenly stepping in one of the wet puddles.

Wartug led the slave girl by her chain to the stairs at the end of the hall, with Melina following closely behind. Once they were gone, Lando Calrissian emerged from a shadowy inlet of the nearby wall and peered through the tusked grating of his guard helmet. Just as he expected -- Leia was now dressed in one of the harem girl costumes.

Familiar with Jabba's taste in women, Lando had frequently witnessed the Hutt's sexist treatment of girls like Oola, Jessa, and Camie, and the three exotic dancers in Rebo's band. With Leia's flawless face and that petite young body of hers, she would soon end up chained to Jabba's throne as his new favorite. Lando didn't want to imagine what the Hutt might do to her then.

Luke needed to know what was happening here, so Lando carefully made his way up to one of the observation towers, making sure nobody saw him. When he opened the tower's door he was momentarily blinded by two golden suns rising up over the vast sandy horizon. A herd of wild Bantha could be seen crossing a dune in the distance. From the observation tower Lando could safely transmit a clear signal to Luke without any interference or interception by others within the palace.

At Ben Kenobi's home on the edge of the Jundland Wastes, Luke Skywalker sat on the floor, quietly practicing the Jedi meditation techniques Yoda had taught him months ago on Dagobah. This would allow him to glimpse into the near future and see what lay ahead for his friends in Jabba's Palace. Such visions had already helped guide him in the preparation of his rescue plan, along with the tactical information Lando had gathered during his undercover infiltration of the palace.

As Luke focused his mind, he could sense something was different about the situation this time. Some important element had changed, affected by a person or thing Luke hadn't foreseen. The future was always in motion, Yoda taught him. Luke wished the Jedi Master were here to guide him now.

BEEPBEEPBEEP

A sharp electronic noise broke Luke's concentration. He stood and walked over to Ben's old desk where a holoprojecting transmitter sat, beeping repeatedly with its blue light flashing at Luke. The young Jedi sat down in the chair and pressed a button on the transmitter, causing a miniature rectangular three-dimensional image to appear above the projector lens.

"Lando," Luke said in recognition of the masked palace guard. "Is everything going as planned?"

"Not quite, Luke. Leia was captured by Jabba and taken to his harem. I don't know how, but Jabba was tipped off about her and caught her a couple hours ago when she freed Han."

"Is Han okay?"

"They've taken him down to the dungeon where they're keeping Chewbacca. He should be safe as long as Chewie's with him," Lando answered. "But I'm worried about the Princess. I warned you this might happen if she got captured. She shouldn't have been a part of this rescue mission, Luke."

"It's not like either of us could stop her, you know," Luke said. "She was determined to help save Han."

"Yeah, but that feisty spirit of hers might get her in deep trouble. You don't want to know what Jabba does to women like her."

"Then I'm trusting you to keep an eye on Leia. Don't let anything happen to her in there, okay?"

"You got it, Luke," Lando replied. "But what about the plan?"

"We'll have to go with the backup plan now," continued Luke. "You remember what to do right?"

"Yes. Shouldn't take more than a day or two to fix the guard rosters. When most of the guards are away from the palace I'll signal you."

"What about Threepio and Artoo?" Luke asked.

"They're in position. They've been assigned to take the places of the two droids I sabotaged last week."

"All right. I'll be awaiting your signal then. Good luck."

"You too," said Lando, and with that he signed off. Luke sat back in the chair, contemplating the plan. Something unexpected must have changed the course of future events to bring about Leia's capture -- something that Luke hadn't foreseen or anticipated. Now who or what could it possibly be?

<><><>

Mara Jade leaned against the east wall of the main audience chamber, hanging out with the three dancers of Max Rebo's band and trying not to look too out of place in her dancer disguise. She watched Melina Carniss bring Princess Leia into the room and present her to Jabba.

"Kneel, slave. Kneel before your master, the Great Jabba the Hutt," ordered Melina. Leia didn't move an inch, prompting Wartug to step forward and force her to her knees.

"Watch it!" Leia hissed, her bare knees hitting the rough stone floor.

"Oh dear! Princess Leia, what have they done to you?" C-3PO cried, standing on the raised platform behind Jabba's throne.

Jabba's large copper-red eyes widened, gazing upon the exquisite beauty before him. "Mmmmmmm," he rumbled. "Is this the same wench that destroyed my favorite wall decoration?"

"She is, my Lord," Melina answered.

Jabba hummed with pleasure. "I am impressed. Come, sit with me little Princess," Jabba spoke in Basic, patting his pudgy hand against the side of his belly.

Melina handed Jabba the end of the chain attached to Leia's collar. The Hutt took hold of the large bronze ring at the end and pulled, urging Leia closer to him. She had no choice but to crawl up onto the edge of the stone dais the Hutt lounged upon.

"Sit there and look pretty and don't say a word," Jabba commanded in Huttese. C-3PO translated for Leia. It seemed strange that Jabba spoke some sentences in Basic and others in Huttese, Leia observed. She sat down on the furthest edge of the throne, as far as Jabba would allow her to go with the chained collar around her neck.

"Now... Any news of the Jedi?" Jabba asked his majordomo.

Bib Fortuna was quick to respond. "Nothing yet, my Master," he whispered. "You have nothing to fear from that boy. You are safe in your fortress, with dozens of guards to protect you. Skywalker would be foolish to come here."

"Even so, do not allow him inside. Understood?"

"Yes, as you wish, Master," Fortuna nodded.

Sitting so close to Jabba, Leia could hear every Huttese word of the discussion, yet could not understand any of it except the mention of Luke's name. She wondered what they were saying.

"Skywalker will come, and I'll be waiting for him," spoke a creepy monotone voice from behind Leia. She turned around to see Boba Fett standing on the raised platform behind Jabba's dais.

"As will I," Mara thought to herself, focusing intently on the conversation at Jabba's throne.

"Good Fett, that's good," Jabba muttered, his stomach rumbling noisily. "Someone see what's taking Porcellus so long with my breakfast."

Fett's Mandalorian helmet slowly looked downward at the helpless Princess, his faceless stare sending shivers through her body. She felt momentarily mesmerized by the bounty hunter until a painful tug on her braided ponytail jerked her head away.

"Hey, cut it out!" snapped Leia, pushing the Kowakian lizard monkey Salacious Crumb away from her. He cackled in amusement and plopped down on a pillow near Leia's leg, chattering in his gibberish language.

The Princess shuffled in her place on the throne, fidgeting with the skirt that barely covered her legs. She lowered her head and sighed. Looking down at her costume, Leia noticed too much cleavage poking out of the metal brassiere and quickly adjusted it, feeling a slight twinge of embarrassment.

"Ha! She's too defiant," Lyn Me, the pale white-skinned Twi'lek dancer, whispered to Rystall as they watched from the band's alcove. "She'll be dead in less than a week."

"I'm not so sure," replied Rystall, staring at Leia with curious fascination. "What do you think, Arica?"

Mara was silent for a moment, then realized Rystall was addressing her. "Yes... Princess Leia will be Rancor food before she knows it," she nodded. Lyn Me broke out in laughter and quickly covered her mouth.

"Excuse me ladies," came the feeble voice of Porcellus, Jabba's portly chef, brushing past the dancers with a large tray of freckled toads for the Hutt's breakfast appetizer.

"Ick!" Lyn Me exclaimed, making a disgusted face as she stepped out of Porcellus' way. The chef set the food tray next to Jabba and paused for a moment, noticing the beautiful new slave girl sitting by the Master. He humbly smiled at her and then scurried back to the kitchen to finish preparing the next breakfast dish.

The mighty Hutt stirred on his throne, grabbing a handful of toads and shoving them into his mouth. "Rebo! Get over there and play me some music!" he bellowed as he munched on another freckled toad. The blue Ortolan with big floppy ears scrambled to his keyboard while the rest of the band took their positions.

Leia watched the various members of the group enter and set up their instruments. Joh Yowza, the furry thin-legged Yuzzum lead singer, decided to sit this one out because of a terrible hangover he was suffering after getting drunk with his pal Saelt Marae the night before. Of course, Sy Snootles had no problem taking his spotlight.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.