The Slave Princess
Chapter 3:

Copyright© 2006 by Shabby Blue

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: - A 12-chapter erotic Star Wars story detailing Princess Leia's entire ordeal inside Jabba the Hutt's palace as his newest harem slave girl. This story combines elements from Return of the Jedi, its novelization, its radio drama, the Tales from Jabba's Palace novel, and other resources into one large definitive Slave Leia story. RATED NC-17

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

Melina Carniss led the captive Princess upstairs one level in the palace. Wartug the Gamorrean followed them as an escort. The three reached a door that opened into a small room with a low sandstone ceiling and square polished stone tiles covering every wall. Several old hydro showerheads extended from the wall on the left. A small control panel and a sealed door were all that distinguished the wall on the right. Directly across from Leia was another larger doorway, also closed. This appeared to be a primitive bathing room of some kind, and surprisingly well-lit compared to the rest of the dark, murky palace.

Melina walked over to the control panel on the wall and flipped a switch, activating one of the hydro showers in the corner. Unlike the more common sonic showers throughout the galaxy, these sprayed water in high powered streams from the wall down to the floor.

Wartug removed Leia's chained collar, per Melina's request. "Now take the rest of your filthy clothing off and get under that shower," Melina told Leia. The pig guard stood close with a deadly vibro-axe in hand, snorting to himself and ready to inflict pain if Leia showed any sign of resistance.

Leia looked at the running shower and asked, "Am I expected to bathe?"

"That's right," said Melina.

"What for?"

"Don't ask questions, just do what you're told," Melina hissed, backhanding Leia across her face and knocking her to the floor. Leia looked up in shock, rubbing the back of her bruised head.

It seemed pointless to object to something as trivial as bathing, so Leia began removing the rest of her bounty hunter attire. First her boots, then the rest of her thick leather jumpsuit, and finally her thin undergarments. Melina and Wartug watched her every move with cold expressionless faces.

Once Leia was completely naked, she covered her breasts with one arm and her pelvic region with the other, trying not to blush.

"Lose the modesty. There's no place for it here," Melina snarled as she pressed another switch on the control panel. It summoned an old rusty SB-25 servant droid into the room. Melina instructed the squeaky droid to take Leia's clothing to Jabba's armory. SB-25 promptly gathered all the garments together and sped out of the room, leaving Leia without anything to wear.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Melina asked. Leia frowned in defeat.

With a sharp eye, Melina watched Leia walk over to the hydro shower. As Melina could see, the young princess kept a firm and flawless body, her flesh smooth and creamy. A narrow trimmed tuft of curly brown pubic hair hid her most sacred body part from the eyes of the Harem Keeper and the Gamorrean. The Alderaani woman had a small petite figure, no more than 5 feet in height and probably 100 to 110 pounds in weight. Leia already had the perfect body for a dancer, but Melina wondered if the girl had any real talent to go with it. She would be trained in the art of seductive dancing, of course, but Jabba would more than likely use her for other forms of entertainment instead.

Reaching out to touch the spraying water, Leia winced from the liquid's unexpected temperature. "It's cold!" she shouted.

"What did you expect, a pleasure bath? Just clean yourself up, and do it quickly. You don't have time to enjoy it," Melina said sharply.

Leia winced again as she stepped under the freezing shower. Wasting no time, she began splashing the cold liquid over her bare shoulders and back, washing away the small Tatooine sand particles and other grime that had managed to get under her bounty hunter suit earlier that day. She dipped her head under the water, soaking her hair and loosening it up after untying the braided knot in back. The long wet mane of dark brown hair draped down her backside and clung to her skin.

After no more than five minutes under the freezing shower, the Princess jumped away from it and clutched her dripping wet body, shivering with goosebumps all over her naked skin. Melina tossed a small drying cloth to her.

"Does Jabba normally make his prisoners shower before putting them in his dungeon?" Leia asked while rubbing the towel over her body.

Melina smirked. "Is that where you think you're going? The dungeon?"

Leia paused, now covering herself discreetly with the small towel, and stared at Melina in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"Don't you get it? You're Jabba's new harem girl. You'll be sitting by his side every day, pleasing him until he grows tired of you," Melina said in amusement.

"WHAT?" Leia cried out in shocked disbelief. Melina's only response was cruel laughter.

Leia had not been expecting this kind of treatment as a prisoner. Her prior experience on the Death Star had led her to believe Jabba would just throw her into some dark dungeon cell with Han and Chewie until Luke came to rescue all of them. She didn't even imagine this! No wonder Lando had shown such concern for her safety when she was brought forward to Jabba earlier. What had Luke's foolish plan gotten her into?

Melina smiled fiendishly, witnessing the familiar look of helplessness that she had seen in the faces of so many other girls enslaved by Master Jabba. Melina was thankful that she now held such a privileged position above other harem girls and dancers. That was the reward for many years of loyal service to Jabba.

"If you're finished drying off, come here." Leia cautiously stepped toward Melina, noticing Wartug grab a small blue bottle from the nearby table and hand it to the Harem Keeper. She removed the cork from the bottle top and poured a some thick pink lotion into the palm of her hand. "Now stand still, spread your legs apart a little... this won't hurt," continued Melina, suddenly reaching down between Leia's legs and cupping her crotch.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?" Leia gasped, jumping back and dropping her towel.

"Wartug..." Melina spoke calmly. The Gamorrean responded by grabbing Leia's arm and pulled her to him, turning her to face Melina as he stood behind her with his huge green arms bracing her shoulders. Leia squirmed nervously, feeling a large bulge from under the pig's furry tunic pressing against her exposed ass. Wartug snorted and shifted his weight.

"As I said... stand still and open your legs a little so that I can apply this lotion," Melina said in a strict voice. She reached down and placed the palm of her hand against Leia's furry mound, rubbing the lotion all over her pubic mound between the thin brown curls of hair.

When Melina finished rubbing the lotion, she picked up the towel from the floor and wiped the residue from her hands. As Leia stared at her she began to feel a cool tingling sensation around her crotch. "Hey... Hey! What is happening? What did you just do to me?" she demanded in a trembling voice.

"This lotion kills the roots of your pubic hair," Melina explained with another smirk on her face. She reached down and rubbed the towel between Leia's thighs, wiping away the lotion and with it every tiny strand of hair, leaving the shocked Princess' pussy completely smooth and as hairless as a pre-pubescent girl.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.