The Slave Princess
Chapter 2:

Copyright© 2006 by Shabby Blue

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: - A 12-chapter erotic Star Wars story detailing Princess Leia's entire ordeal inside Jabba the Hutt's palace as his newest harem slave girl. This story combines elements from Return of the Jedi, its novelization, its radio drama, the Tales from Jabba's Palace novel, and other resources into one large definitive Slave Leia story. RATED NC-17

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

Late that evening, Han Solo was released from his frozen carbonite prison by the mysterious bounty hunter who had successfully snuck into the trophy alcove while everyone else slept in their quarters.

Suffering from hibernation sickness, Solo found himself to be temporarily blinded and unable to view his savior. Reaching up and touching the helmet of the person crouching above him, Solo nervously asked, "Who are you?"

Boushh removed the yellow helmet and whispered in a soft, soothing voice, "Someone who loves you."

"Leia!" Han exhaled in relief as the Princess leaned forward to kiss him.

"I've got to get you out of here," Leia whispered, helping Han to his feet. She knew it would be difficult to escape from Jabba's guarded fortress on their own without the aid of Luke and Lando, but she was going try it anyway.

The silence of the trophy room was suddenly broken by a deep rumbling laugh.

"What's that?" Han asked. The all-too-familiar jovial laughter of a Hutt echoed again and Han suddenly realized, "I know that laugh."

The curtain behind them immediately flew open to reveal Jabba, several of his guards, and other various goons. They had been expecting something like this to happen thanks to a tip from Jabba's red-haired dancing girl.

Han turned to face the direction from which Jabba's laughter emanated. He had to think fast and talk even faster to get Leia and himself out of this mess.

"Hey, Jabba... look, Jabba, I was just on my way to pay you and I got a little sidetracked. It's not my fault!"

Jabba's bulbous face stretched wide with a wicked smile. "It's too late for that, Solo. You may have been a good smuggler, but now you're bantha fodder."

"Look, Jabba, I..." Han stammered.

"Take him away!" Jabba bellowed. He had Han in his clutches and he was not willing to give Solo a chance to talk his way out of it this time. He had already made that mistake once before, over three years ago in a docking bay at Mos Eisley.

"Jabba, I'll pay you triple. You're throwing away a fortune here. Don't be a fool!" Han babbled as two guards grabbed his arms and dragged him away.

"Put him in the dungeon with his Wookiee friend," Jabba ordered. "I will deal with both of them later."

Leia watched as Han was once again separated from her. She felt panged by the knowledge that she had failed to take Han out of this horrid place. Sure she had succeeded in releasing him from carbonite, but for what greater suffering? What might happen to him in Jabba's awful dungeon? And more importantly, what might now happen to her? There was still hope, however -- Luke's backup plan.

The Hutt then directed his attention to the lovely female wearing Boushh's battle armor, smiling lavishly and licking his elongated lips. "Bring her to me."

Lando Calrissian, disguised as one of the palace guards, emerged from the crowd and stepped forward to take Leia's arm. She instantly recognized him under his bronze tusked helmet. "I'll be alright," she whispered.

"I'm not so sure," Lando replied in a hushed tone. A Gamorrean joined him in bringing Leia forward to Jabba.

"We have powerful friends," Leia proclaimed to Jabba as the Gamorrean behind her pushed the Princess against the Hutt's blubbery belly. "You're going to regret this," she threatened.

Jabba leered at her and smiled. "I'm sure," he said, sliding his tongue out to meet her face. Leia winced in revulsion and turned her head away just as Jabba planted a sloppy wet kiss across her cheek. Leia wanted to step back and wipe the thin layer of saliva from her face, but the stocky green Gamorrean behind her firmly held Leia in place. She could hear snickering from the crowd behind her.

"Oh, I can't bear to watch," C-3PO said, raising his arms to block his view of the disgusting sight before him. Behind the droid in the shadows of the trophy alcove, Mara Jade crossed her arms and smiled, watching Leia struggle between Jabba and the two guards. Her instincts were right about the bounty hunter -- another of Luke Skywalker's rescue party, just like the two droids. The Jedi would no doubt appear soon to save his pathetic friends. And then he would die!

"Master," Bib Fortuna said, stepping up to Jabba's side and pointing to Leia. "I recognize this woman. She is Leia Organa, the Princess of Alderaan!"

"A Princess?" Jabba responded with genuine intrigue, still fondling the petite woman in his giant scaly hands.

"Yes, My Lord. Her face is frequently broadcast on the Imperial Holonetwork. She is wanted by the Empire for helping the Rebellion."

This news peaked Jabba's interest in the young woman. The crowd whispered, sharing their thoughts on Fortuna's revelation. Fortuna then added that the Empire would pay 300,000 credits to anyone who handed the Princess over to them. The noise of the crowd increased, as did Leia's nervousness.

"Shall I contact the Empire immediately and inform them of your claim on her bounty?" Bib Fortuna suggested in haste.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.