The Bespin Experiment - Cover

The Bespin Experiment

by Shabby Blue

Copyright© 2006 by Shabby Blue

Science Fiction Sex Story: In this erotic Star Wars story, Leia endures torture at the hands of Darth Vader for the purpose of luring Luke Skywalker to Cloud City. RATED NC-17

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Rape   Science Fiction   Rough   Torture   .

On the murky, swamp-covered bog of a planet known as Dagobah, days seemed like months for the young Jedi-in-training Luke Skywalker. He had already lost track of how long he had been here since he had crashed his X-Wing in the swamp and found the great Jedi Master Yoda.

'Great' was hardly the word he would have used to describe Yoda upon their first encounter, but surprisingly he had already learned much from the little green gnome.

On this particular afternoon, Luke's plucky astromech droid, R2-D2, stood next to the

X-Wing Fighter, washing away the stringy green foliage from it's outside hull with his spraying mechanism. A few meters away, Luke stood upside-down on his hands with his eyes closed, deeply concentrating as Yoda spoke to him.

"Good. Calm, yes," whispered Yoda, perched atop one of Luke's feet. Luke's arms were growing tired from exertion, yet he was completely unaware of his own phyiscal strain. His conscious mind focused only on the meaning of Yoda's words.

"Through the Force, things you will see: other places, other thoughts, the future, the past.

Old friends, long gone."

Luke's mind swam with many thoughts and images, each of them too quick for him to grasp. Upon Yoda's instruction, he relaxed his mind and let the

Force guide him, allowing him to control these thoughts as they came to him. Freeing his mind and reaching out through the Force, Luke unconsciously touched the physical objects around him. Small rocks and pebbles, and even R2-D2, began to rise into the air as Luke searched his own thoughts.

For a brief moment he saw the face of his best friend Biggs and he inwardly smiled at the old memories of his childhood friend on Tatooine.

Luke let those thoughts drift on to others in his life; people he cared for dearly. The beautiful Princess, the Corellian smuggler, the Wookie... Those who now mattered most to Luke, smiling at him.

Those bright, happy images of his dear friends suddenly grew dark and distorted. With that darkness came a sense of terrible agonizing pain inflicted on them. Gasping, Luke felt echoes of this pain rush through his mind and he cried out to his friends,

"Han! Leia!"

Luke immediately snapped out of his trance, finding himself back in his Dagobah surroundings. Overwhelmed by the dark vision, Luke lost control. The objects his mind had been levitating, including his astromech droid, all gave in to gravity, and Luke himself felt his arms and legs shaking from exertion and lost his balance.

"Con-cen-TRATE!" Yoda wailed, slipping from atop

Luke's feet and dropping to the marshy ground with Luke.

Yoda sat up quietly, shaking his head and expressing his disappointment in his student. "Control, control.

You must learn control!"

Luke stared at his master, pondering the images he had seen.

"I saw... I saw a city in the clouds."

"Hmm. Friends you have there," Yoda responded.

"They were in pain."

"It is the future you see," Yoda nodded knowingly.

"Future?" Luke tried to comprehend when this future would occur. "Will they die?"

Yoda closed his eyes and lowered his head to reach out into the Force, searching for the specific vision of the future Luke had witnessed.

"Difficult to see," said Yoda, looking back up at Luke. "Always in motion is the future."


Han, Leia, and Chewbacca followed their host,

Lando Calrissian, from their Cloud City suite to an elevator lift that would take them to banquet hall Lando had prepared for their evening meal.

Princess Leia stood between the two handsome men in the elevator, with Chewie pressed against her from behind like a giant furry wall. Elegantly dressed in a red Bespin-tailored gown, Leia found herself enjoying being the center of attention between these two men. Lando repeatedly flattered her with all his charm while Han acted overly-protective of her as if she were already his own.

The Rebel leader within her reminded Leia that she had more important concerns right now. There is no time for romantic involvement when you are on the run and hiding from the Empire. Damn Han for sparking these feelings within her in the first place! It had been nothing but a distraction ever since they left Hoth.

Exiting the elevator lift on a lower level, the group proceeded down a brightly lit corridor with towering white columns and vertical glass windows, passing other Cloud City workers and residents along the way. Leia turned her concentration back to the conversation Han and Lando were having.

"So, you see, since we're a small operation, we don't fall into the jurisdiction of the Empire,"

Lando explained.

"So you're part of the mining guild, then?" interrupted Leia.

"No, not actually. Our operation is small enough not to be noticed... which is advantageous for everybody since our customers are anxious to avoid attracting attention to themselves."

Lando led the group around a winding corner that led to another bright corridor. They continued toward a large double-doorway at the end of the hall.

"Aren't you afraid the Empire's going to find out about this little operation and shut you down?" asked Han.

"It's always been a danger but it looms like a shadow over everything we've built here. But things have developed that will ensure security. I've just made a deal that will keep the Empire out of here forever," Lando finished just as they reached the doors to the banquet hall.

The two doors suddenly slid open to reveal a long dinner table, at the opposite end of which rose the dark figure of Darth Vader from his seat.

Leia and Han's eyes widened in shock, staring at the Dark Lord with disbelief. Chewbacca roared in angered recognition.

With lightning quick reflexes, Han drew his blaster pistol from its holster and snapped off a couple of laser bolts at Vader. The powerful

Sith Lord calmly raised his hand and easily reflected the bolts off into the walls. Before

Han could fire anymore shots, he felt his blaster pistol leave his hand and watched it fly across the room straight into Vader's open gauntlet.

"We would be honored if you would join us," Vader spoke in his deep menacing voice, accompanied by the eerie mechanical breathing of his internal support system. From a small alcove behind Vader emerged the bounty hunter Boba Fett, blaster rifle in hand. As if things couldn't get any worse, a squad of Stormtroopers rushed in behind the

Rebels on the steps outside the doorwy to block their escape.

"I had no choice. They arrived just before you did, said Lando, turning to face Han. "I'm sorry."

A feeling of betrayal filled Han as he stared at the person he thought was his friend. He wanted to haul off and deck his so-called friend square in the jaw, but he restrained himself and simply frowned at Lando. "I'm sorry too."

Han took Leia's hand and, with Chewie behind them, entered the room, followed by three of the Stormtroopers from the squad outside. The two doors swished shut behind them all.

"Captain Solo, I have been looking forward to meeting you," Vader stated in an ominous tone.

"I understand you were the pilot of the ship which removed me from the defense of the Death Star.

That was not something I appreciated."

"Well... I'm glad to know it didn't go unnoticed,"

Han retorted. "Didn't put too much of a dent in your little ship, did I?" he said with a smug grin.

The Dark Lord ignored the Corellian and turned his attention to Leia. "So good to see you again, Your

Highness. I have found myself missing those moments we spent together on the Death Star. I am glad we have this opportunity to resume where we left off."

Leia remembered who she was dealing with here and what she had endured last time during her interrogation in the Death Star detention cell. A cold chill of anticipation ran down her spine.

"I think we'll forego tonight's dinner and move on to more important matters," Vader said, motioning to the Stormtroopers. With a bit of resistance, Han and Leia's arms were pulled behind them and restrained with metal binders around their wrists. Chewbacca put up more of a fight with the troopers, bursting into a fit of rage and knocking one of the Stormtroopers back against a wall. Just as he was about to reach out and strangle the second Stormtrooper, the third one slammed the butt of his rifle into Chewie's stomach, causing the Wookie to let loose a deep guttaral groan of pain. He tried to react, but the first Stormtrooper now had his rifle aimed directly at the left temple of

Chewbacca's head.

"Stand down, or I'll blast you!" shouted the trooper through his helmet.

"Chewie!" Han yelled. The Wookie looked up at his friend and recognize that look in Han's eyes that told him to keep cool... for now. Reluctantly,

Chewie dropped his arms and stood still, allowing the Imperial troops to shackle his arms with binders too.

"Escort our guests to their new rooms," Vader ordered.


"In there, Wookie!" said one of the Stormtroopers, removing the binders from Chewie's wrists and quickly pushing him into a dark room. Chewie spun around, ready to bash some Stormtrooper heads, but the door to the room dropped to the floor with a loud swishing sound, locking Chewbacca in. He hammered both his fists against the metal-plated door, howling in anger.

After a few minutes, Chewie gave up the pointless pounding and began to survey his surroundings. It appeared to be some kind of prison cell, pentagonal shaped with five walls. Above him were thick metal bars through which a pale blue light shone from an unseen source above. In the center of the room on the floor lay a large square container holding C-3PO's dismembered body.

Chewie started toward the container when suddenly a high pitched wailing siren filled the cell, piercing the Wookie's powerful hearing senses. The pain scythed through his skull leaving him roaring in agony. He jumped up to grab hold of the bars shielding the siren's speakers from his reach. Unable to think clearly, he single-mindedly tried to get to the speakers and destroy them, but it was no use. The noise echoed off the walls of the cell and increased in frequency, driving Chewie to the brink of madness.


Two blue-uniformed Bespin Security Guards, one dark-skinned and the other light-skinned with a thin black moustache, bustled Princess

Leia forward into a strange looking room.

They were immediately followed by two Imperial

Stormtroopers, marching into the room with the distinctive clank of their white boots, escorting the Dark Lord of the Sith.

Having browsed the computerized Cloud City

Visitor's Guide in her guest suite earlier, Leia recognized this room as part of a larger facility called a 'Pleasure Chamber', one of several exotic parlors on Cloud City's seedy lower levels normally used by visitors as a place of relaxation, massage, and sexual debauchery.

The table in the center of the room was slanted so that one end of it was elevated higher than the other, rather than kept at a level. It had been stripped of it's comfortable cushioned padding, on which a person would normally lay, so that its surface was now hard and metallic and no doubt uncomfortable to lay upon. Two metal arm restraints were also added to the table.

Snarr, a stocky little Ugnaught with a permanent scowl on his face, entered the room carrying a small metal case in his hand. The security guards held Leia in place back against the wall out of

Snarr's way as he began making final adjustments to the table and equipment. Leia curiously watched the Ugnaught remove two long metal rods from his case and attach them to each side of the upper end of the table. They appeared to be some kind of electrical beam emitters. Snarr checked the wiring connections of the operating panel next to the table and then grunted something to Vader, acknowledging that he was finished with the preparations.

"Secure her to the table," commanded Vader.

"No!" Leia blurted out, fighting to break free from the two Bespin guards. They did not expect her to react this violently and almost lost hold of Leia as she kicked and screamed.

Dragging her over to the table, they forced her down onto it with a loud thud.

As the reality of the situation sank in,

Leia kicked her feet at the guards, catching the moustached one in the stomach and sending him reeling back against the wall. The dark-skinned guard tried pushing her back down onto the table, but she grabbed his wrist and dug her nails into his arm, causing him to yelp in pain. With a newfound sense of anger etched across his dark face, he slapped Leia, knocking the wind out of her.

The moustached guard made another grab for her, taking hold of the arm of her dress and trying to pull it into the open wrist restraint.

He suddenly found himself with a handful of the thin material as the sleeve tore away from her arm, allowing Leia to escape from him again.

Unimpressed with the capabilities of these two incompetent security guards, Vader motioned to the Stormtroopers to move in and assist them.

Between the four of them they managed to hold her struggling body down flat onto the table.

"No! No! Get your hands off me!

Let... me... GO!!" screamed Leia.

"Enough of this pointless display, Princess," said Vader. He raised his hand and made a simple gesture causing Leia's body to press tightly against the table's metal surface.

With another command from the Dark Lord, the guards and Stormtroopers let go of her limbs and backed away. Struggle as she might, Leia could only move her head from side to side.

She soon became aware that Vader was using the Force to hold her in place.

"Lock her in place and then leave," he instructed the guards.

The two Bespin guards, now standing on each side of the table, fastened the metal restraints around Leia's wrists. The dark-skinned guard, with a sadistic grin on his face, pulled Leia's legs apart and locked her ankles into leg braces on the underside of the table. Finished with their task, the two security guards left the room, and

Vader released his Force-grip on Leia's body.

Snarr stepped up to the control panel alongside the table and turned on some of its switches. With the snuffling equivalent of a chuckle, he reached up and grabbed the neckline of Leia's dress with his stubby little fingers ripped the thin material away, tearing down the middle to expose her small tender breasts. Leia gasped from the sudden exposure, feeling the sterile ventilated air in the room blow across the flesh of her naked breasts.

Reaching down into his case, Snarr removed two tiny magnetic rings and turned back to face Leia. She continued struggling against

Vader's power to no avail. With his fat, grimy Ugnaught hand, Snarr pinched one of

Leia's exposed nipples.

"Ow! Leave me alone, you little runt!" she spat at Snarr. The Ugnaught grunted and squeezed again and again. Finally, engorged with blood, Leia's nipple had risen up to stand erect for all in the room to see.

Snarr slipped one of the small magnetic rings down over the nipple and pressed the sides in to make the metal contract around her abused flesh. Leia felt the ring pinching into her sore nub and responded with a small girlish cry. Helplessly held down by the table's restraints, Leia could not stop Snar as he repeated the process on her other nipple.

The Princess could feel the tension in her legs as they were stretched out around the table in this unnatural position. She could feel the material of her normally loose pant leggings stretched tightly across her groin, almost to the point of tearing.

Fortunately they were still covered by the gown's skirt.

The room's door slid open again to reveal

Lando Calrissian standing in the doorway. To

Vader and the Ugnaught, Lando's face briefly expressed shock at the sight of Leia strapped down, her clothes half torn off.

"Lord Vader, is this really necessary?"

Lando questioned.

"Yes." replied Vader bluntly.

"For what purpose?" Lando prodded.

"A purpose you could not possibly fathom,

Calrissian."

Lando didn't say another word and simply watched with a stern expression on his face, his eyes darting back and forth between Leia and the Dark Lord, wondering what this was all really about, and feeling almost as helpless as

Leia at this moment.

Vader was growing impatient with the Ugnaught's meticulous speed. He raised his hand again, making a slight movement of the fingers, and suddenly, as if by magic, the edge of Leia's skirt where it joined the waist corset of her gown tore away in one swift motion.

Startled by this, the Ugnaught jumped back for a moment. Leia looked down in horror as the fabric between her legs was pulled away by an invisible hand, revealing more of her nakedness and her royal sex.

She looked up at Vader with wide, angry brown eyes. "How dare you do this to me!?"

Snarr smiled at her maliciously, reaching down and laying the palm of his grubby hand on her naked thigh. Leia shuddered despite her resolve not to, fearing what would come next.

"Proceed," ordered Vader.

Snar grunted his obedience and pressed a large blue button on the control panel, causing the entire table to begin mildly shaking. Leia could feel a humming vibration running the length of the table and tilted her head up to look down between her legs. At the end of the table, a squat metal box emerged from the bottom strut.

Rising up slowly, a small metal arm with some sort of rounded cone shaped metal attachment extended from the box.

Quickly coming to terms with what looked like her further violation at Vader's hands, Leia looked over at him again and spoke.

"I don't care what you do to me, I will not tell you anything. I am no longer the young girl you kidnapped and brought the Death Star.

You're a bunch of thugs and I spit on you," she said, spitting at the Ugnaught to make her point.

Snarr thought this was all quite amusing and chuckled merrily, wiping the wet substance from his cheek with the back of his hand.

"Now now, Your Highness, this is not an interrogation. I have no intention of asking you anything."

Leia looked at him in disbelief and confusion.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.