Love And Hate
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2006 by Lazlong

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Ed Delany had no idea how interesting things were going to become when he took over as VP of Engineering. He was challenged professionally and personally as he made a place for himself. This is the story of how he responded to those challenges.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Slow  

The drive down was really pleasant. I think Missy and I both just forgot about work for the first time in weeks. We chatted about everything under the sun except work, as we drove.

We did stop for a quick lunch not far north of Muncie. I let Missy take over driving for the last part of the trip, since she knew where we were going. It was interesting for me to look at the farms we were passing. The land was as flat as a table. Sometimes you could see three or four farmhouses off in the distance. They were widely separated. Many of them had a few trees around the houses, but the rest of the land was open fields.

As Missy piloted us toward her parents' farm, the roads got progressively smaller. We had turned off of I-69 onto a well-traveled two-lane highway, then onto a paved county road. Finally, we turned onto a dirt road that Missy said was their 'farm road'.

We stopped in the yard of a two-story white farmhouse. There were two large maple trees in the front yard, and three huge oaks in the back yard. The farm looked to be well maintained and the grounds around the house looked like something out of a magazine.

An older version of Missy came out of the house, wiping her hands on her apron. Missy saw her, and jumped out of the car. The two women hugged. I saw the older woman appraising me as I walked toward them.

"Lands sakes, girl. You didn't tell me he was a handsome devil," Missy's mother said.

"Mom, this is my fiancé, Ed Delany. Ed, this is my mother, Alice Gerard," Missy said.

"I'm pleased to meet you, Mrs. Gerard," I said.

"Please, call me Alice, or Al. It's nice meeting you, too, Ed. I was beginning to wonder if Missy was ever going to trap a man."

"I think the trapping went the other way, Al. I went after her."

"I like to let him think that, Mom," Missy laughed.

"Well... come on inside, kids. I just made a fresh pot of coffee. Missy, your Dad had to run into town to get something or other. He'll be back shortly, unless he runs into someone he wants to talk to."

Mother and daughter both laughed, then Missy said, "Dad is a talker. I probably should have warned you about him. He can talk your ears off when he's in the mood."

I sat and listened as Missy and her mom talked about relatives and friends. Alice was trying to catch Missy up on what was happening with more people than I could keep straight. The only thing that kept me from being bored out of my mind, was Missy's hand holding mine.

Finally, Alice asked, "Ed, are you always the strong, silent type; or are we just overpowering you?"

"More like 'overpowering'," I said.

"Don't let him kid you, Mom. He is strong. He's also the most intelligent person I've ever met," Missy said as she gave me a smile. "It was his brains, rather than his brawn that caused me to fall in love with him."

"So, Ed. Missy says you're some kind of big shot. What do you do, exactly?" Alice asked.

"I wouldn't say I'm a big shot, Alice. I'm just the vice president of engineering."

"What does that mean?"

"It means I get to sit back and watch all of the engineers work."

"Mom, Ed has four engineering departments that report to him. I work in Research and Development, then there's the Computer Aided Design Department, The Electrical Engineering Department and the Mechanical Engineering Department. All of the Project Managers report to him, as well."

Alice grinned and looked at me. "That sounds like pretty much of a big shot to me. Is there a President of Engineering?"

I blushed, and Missy said, "No, Mom. Ed reports directly to the president of the company. It's very impressive to watch him work."

Missy turned and winked at me. I knew she was thinking about my head going down between her thighs.

"We're just simple farm people, Ed. I hope we don't bore you to death this weekend," Alice said.

"My parents are farmers. I grew up on a farm," I said. "We have a blueberry farm, but I think they might have to give it up before long. Dad had a stroke a while back, and he's having a hard time keeping up with the work."

"That's really a shame. I've often wondered what would happen to us if something like that happened to Paul. I'm only in my mid forties, and Paul just turned fifty, so we're far too young to retire."

"That's the way Dad feels, too. Dad is just about Paul's age. It seems like people are having strokes and heart attacks at a lot younger age than they did before. When Dad was in the hospital with his stroke, there were several men in there who had bypass surgery in their early forties."

Missy, Alice and I talked comfortably for a couple of hours, until Paul came home. When he came into the kitchen, I almost lost it. He was your stereotypical farmer, from his gumboots to his bib overalls.

Missy introduced us and I wondered if we'd have anything at all in common. This just goes to show that looks don't mean a thing. As Paul joined in the conversation, I found myself really liking him.

If I had been in Alice and Paul's position, I don't know if I could have been as gracious to my daughter's boyfriend, especially since she had announced to them that she would be sharing a bed with me. They didn't even act like it was an issue.

"So, Ed," Alice said after a while, "how did you and Missy meet?"

I had to laugh. "Well, the first time I saw Missy, she let me know that she thought I was lower than a snake's belly, because I was an engineer. I decided immediately that I hated her and that I didn't want anything to do with her. Then the company we work for decided in all its wisdom that she would be my secretary."

Paul laughed. "That's my girl. She never did hold anything back. I think that's why she never dated in high school or while she was at Ball State."

"No, Dad, I never dated during that time because I was about four years younger than the kids I was around."

Alice looked at me and said, "Missy did date one guy while she was at MIT. That only lasted about three months though. I never did know why they broke up."

"We broke up, because after he got what he wanted, he lost interest in me," Missy said defiantly. "After Ed got what he wanted, he just decided he wanted more."

Paul laughed again and said, "Like I said, my little girl never did hold anything back."

"I always did know," Alice said, "that when Missy found the right man, she wouldn't have any doubts and that it would be forever. I think she's finally found the right man."

Missy grinned and said, "I sure did, Mom. Here's the proof."

Missy held out her ring finger and Alice oo-ed and ah-ed over it for a while. Paul just sat back looking smug.


Paul had to show me around the farmyard and the barn while Missy and her mom cooked dinner. Everything was clean and everything was put in its proper place. I told him about my parents' blueberry farm.

"We just love blueberries," he said. "The only problem is the ones we can get around here aren't very good. When I was a kid, my brother and I went up into Michigan one summer and picked blueberries. They were huge, and were as sweet as honey. The ones we get down here aren't very sweet at all, and they're not any bigger than a pea."

I had to smile, because I knew what he meant. "The ones Dad raises are as big around as a quarter and they've got the best flavor of any I've ever found. I'll have him send you down a case of them when they're ripe."

Paul's eyes lit up, but he said, "I couldn't let you do that, Ed. I'd buy a case of them though."

"Just consider it a bribe for letting me marry your daughter," I grinned.

Paul laughed and said, "I don't have one bit of say in that, Ed. Missy has a mind of her own. Has she decided when you're going to get married?"

"No, or at least she hasn't told me if she has. You're right, though. Missy does have a mind of her own. She has one of the best minds of anyone I've ever met."

I went on to tell him about her work on the slot controller, and what all she had done at GM. Paul smiled a lot. You could see how proud of her he was.


We had a typical farm dinner, and I found that Alice was an excellent cook. We had fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, with carrots, peas and coleslaw. Afterwards, we talked for quite a while.

Finally, Missy asked, "Are we going to be in my old room, Mom?"

"Yes, I put on fresh sheets and tidied it up a little from the last time you were here. Do you guys have any plans for tomorrow?"

"Not really. I thought I'd show Ed the high school and the Ball State campus. Other than that, there's not much to do in Muncie."

"Your Aunt Charise asked if we'd all come over there for dinner tomorrow. Would that be okay with you guys?"

Missy looked at me and I just smiled. I had no ideas who Aunt Charise was, but I figured Alice was just wanting to show off Missy's fiancé. I didn't mind. I knew Mom would want to do the same thing when we visited them.

"That'd be fine, Mom. I haven't seen Jenny or Sue in years. I'll bet they're all grown up."

"Jenny is away at college, but Sue will be there. She's a senior in high school."

Missy and I said our goodnights and went up to bed. I must say I was a little embarrassed to be taking these nice peoples' daughter off to bed in their own house, but Missy didn't let that slow her down when we got into her room.

She attacked me immediately. After she had kissed me silly, she said, "I've been wanting to do that all afternoon. Now, big guy, get naked. You're going to get very lucky tonight."

I did, and I did.

We kissed and cuddled for a while, but when I started to go down on Missy, she stopped me. She rolled me on my back and mounted me like a cowgirl. I don't think I had ever seen her as enthusiastic as she was while she rode me to two orgasms. Then she rolled over on her back and told me to get on top.

I had reached a point when she was riding me that I had nearly had my own climax when she'd had her last one. I wasn't going to last long and I told her so. I shouldn't have worried because she was right with me.

Afterwards, we cuddled and basked in the afterglow. "I used to lay here in this bed and dream about this," Missy said after a while. "I'd dream that I met this wonderful man and that we'd fall in love. We'd get to know each other and when the time was right, we'd make love on this bed. I never dreamed or imagined that making love would ever be as good as it is with you."

I hugged her tight and kissed her. "I never experienced anything like this, Missy. Having sex with my ex was good, but it couldn't compare to this."

"When I had sex with the guy at MIT, I thought I was in love with him and that he was in love with me. I learned fairly quickly that all he had wanted was to bag a cherry. It completely threw me off men for a long while."

"I can see how it would have," I said. "I love you, Missy, with all of my heart, now and forever."

Missy had tears running from her eyes when she said, "I love you, too."

Week 7 - Saturday

I had felt a little embarrassed last night, when Missy had led me off to her bedroom. I figured it would be even worse this morning, talking with her parents after having spent the night with her. Indeed, it did start out that way.

Alice talked with us as if we were already married and that started to relax me. Then, Paul came in from doing his morning chores. He got himself a cup of coffee, and sat across from his daughter.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.