The Unexpected Visitor - Cover

The Unexpected Visitor

Copyright© 2006 by Martin Young

Chapter 6: A Three-Course Meal

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: A Three-Course Meal - Martin was in a really bad mood. His day at the office had been terrible, his efforts during the last year were down the drain and he was probably going to be laid off. As if this was not enough his boss, nicknamed Lady Jessica sans Pitié, seemed to truly hate him. All Martin wanted was to get some sleep and forget about it. He was awakened by the doorbell and when he opened the door he was shocked. Outside in the cold snow was his boss Jessica, completely naked.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow   Violence  

"It's been so long
I've lost my taste
say, 'Angel come"
said, 'Lick my face"
lift all your drapes
I'll play the part
I'll open this mouth wide
eat your heart
I can hardly wait."

- Hardly Wait (P.J. Harvey)


We entered the apartment fifteen minutes later in a cheerful mood. We did not even have time to shout hello before Jessica dressed in an apron had thrown herself into our arms in a massive group hug. No words needed to be spoken but all of this was really getting to Jessica. After a while the hug broke up, Jessica said, "I followed your orders and dinner will be served in ten minutes."

"You made Jessica cook?" Sandra asked with a mix of fear and surprise.

"What is there something wrong with that?" I asked with the some of Sandra's fear rubbing off on me.

"I've known her for two years and no offence, Jessica, but you can't even boil an egg," Sandra said.

"Hey, just because I'm not very domestic there is no reason to bad mouth me. Besides cooking is not exactly rocket science," Jessica said with a bit of feigned anger.

"I have no doubt that the meal will be excellent," I said and earned myself a kiss from Jessica.

"This will be interesting," Sandra said and took off her coat.

"Did you have a good time at the exhibition?" Jessica asked us as we finished removing our outdoors clothes.

"A very good time. Martin's sister, Emma, was a real babe," Sandra answered.

"Hey, you are talking about my sister here," I answered with mock anger.

"Well, you can't blame her for watching," Jessica said.

I just sighed admitting defeat from the conspiracy against me. I finally noticed that the kitchen door was closed and it seemed as if Jessica was guarding it.

"Are you trying to surprise us?" I asked.

"Exactly," Jessica answered.

"Oh, I hope it is with take-out food," Sandra said with her best teasing voice.

We all smiled at that and Sandra said, "Martin has a surprise gift for you as well."

Jessica looked surprised as I handed over the little plastic bag with the batteries to her.

"You should have seen him at the grocery store. He was a real Don Juan and tried to pick up this cute girl that works there," Sandra continued.

"As I remember it, you were the one trying to pick her up for me, and I was the blushing mute in the background," I answered.

"Details, details," Sandra said.

Jessica was clearly imagining what happened and laughed at my version of the story. When she had recuperated, she opened the plastic bag and found the batteries. I saw that she was slightly embarrassed by the gift but then quickly went over and gave me a real kiss with tongue and all. This kiss felt wonderful that I did not want it to end. I could feel myself get really aroused. Our kiss was interrupted by a timer going off in the kitchen. Jessica stepped back and I could hear her panting a bit before she ran into the kitchen and closed the door behind her. I stood there flabbergasted for a while.

"That was a quite a kiss. I'm starting to feel a bit jealous," Sandra said.

"Don't be. You get to kiss her all the time and I've seen hotter kisses between you two," I said.

"It was not you I was jealous off," Sandra replied and when I looked at her she seemed to be shocked by what she had said.

I was stunned by her statement and did not know how to answer her. I was saved by the fact that Jessica emerged from the kitchen. She had removed her apron and I saw that she was dressed in a very sexy emerald green dress. The dress matched her eyes perfectly and she truly looked like a goddess. Jessica smiled at us and said, "Dinner is served."

We entered the kitchen and the first thing that struck me was that it was pretty dark in there. Then I saw the romantically set table. Jessica had taken one of my sheets and used as an ad-hoc tablecloth. She had taken the two wine bottles from the day before and turned them into two candlesticks. There was a delightful smell in the room, which could only come from the food she had prepared. I tried not to act to surprised and think that I was somewhat successful. Sandra tried as well but was not quite as successful. Jessica made a gesture for us to sit down and trying to act like a gentleman, I pulled out Sandra's chair. Jessica brought three plates to the table. On each plate, there were some kind of salad containing black olives and red onions. This was clearly intended as the first course. She also brought forth a bottle of white wine and poured some for each of us. I was puzzled since I was sure there was no more wine at home and Jessica could not leave the apartment. Jessica saw my puzzled look and said with a low voice, "Praise god for the internet, credit cards and Saturday home delivery."

Trying to keep up my gentleman act, I pulled out her chair as well. Being hungry, we all began to eat. The salad was nothing fancy but it was very good. I think it impressed Sandra even more and think she felt a bit guilty about her jokes about Jessica's domestic skills. I never saw Jessica eat much of the salad, which didn't surprise me. She hated olives and I guessed she made the salad for Sandra's and my benefit.

"A truly amazing course, milady. I beg forgiveness for doubting your domestic prowess earlier," Sandra said with her best noble accent while bowing her head down slightly.

"Apology accepted. By the way when did you decide to ennoble me?" Jessica answered.

"I have done no such thing. It was our dear gentleman over here that did that quite a while ago," Sandra said and I almost choked on my wine when I understood what she was referring to.

"Oh, this sounds like an interesting story. Please tell me more," Jessica said as she was removing our empty plates.

"From reliable sources, I have heard that he usually refers to you as Lady Jessica Sans Pitié," Sandra explained.

"Pardon me for not speaking French, but what does Lady Jessica Sans Pitié mean?" Jessica asked as she was carrying the main course to the table.

I waited until she had put all the dishes on the table before answering. The main course seemed like some kind of pie and it smelled truly delicious.

"A rough translation would be Lady Jessica the merciless," Sandra said.

We all laughed for a while and Jessica said, "Was I really that bad?"

"Apparently," Sandra said.

"I will never forgive you for this treachery, milady," I said, pointing towards Sandra

"Oh, did I just get ennobled as well?" Sandra asked with some expectation.

I did not answer and instead, enjoyed the wonderful pie that Jessica had prepared. Pie was my favourite dish and this pie was delicious so I had to ask, "A truly amazing course. Perhaps the best I've had in years. What kind of pie is it?"

"Well, since we were speaking French, we could call it Quiche Lorraine with some added improvisation," Jessica replied and it was not hard to hear that she was proud and flattered.

"I will have to agree with Martin, this is truly a divine pie. Now, will you now tell me my new noble name," Sandra said impatiently.

"Well, by thinking back, it was not hard to find you a suitable name, my dear Lady Ironfist," I said.

Jessica started laughing but it seemed that Sandra did not get my joke so I pointed at the stitches on my face and she broke out laughing as well. We continued to eat the main course under merry conversation. When the course was over and Jessica was collecting the plates, she whispered something to Sandra who got up.

"Well I better get going," Sandra stated.

"Where to?" I asked somewhat surprised.

"The theatres," Sandra replied.

"You'll miss dessert," I said.

"Oh, I think you can manage without me," Sandra said with a devious smile on her lips.

"Besides, my date would kill me if I was late," She continued.

"Oh, whom are you going with?" I asked curiously.

"I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you," Sandra said with a happy voice but the look she gave me at the same time said that I would be wise not to follow this line of inquiry any further.

"Ok, have fun," I said.

Sandra leaned towards me and whispered in my ear, "You have fun as well, and remember to be gentle."

A bit puzzled, I sat by the table as Sandra kissed Jessica good-bye and headed for the theatre. I knew something was amiss since Jessica seemed more nervous than usual and I was thinking that I would bring it up after dessert. Instead of bringing out the dessert, Jessica sat down at the table gently grabbing my hand carefully avoiding the improvised candlesticks. She gave me a nervous smile and looked me in the eyes, "You ordered me to prepare a three course meal and I have done so, but I have suggestion though."

A bit surprised, I just sat there and could suddenly feel Jessica gripping my left hand harder and finally said with an even more nervous voice, "If you would like, there are three ice-cream desserts in the refrigerator, but I was kind of hoping you would like to have me for dessert instead."

I just sat there unable to reply her. Had she just said what I thought she said? My heart was beating as loud as an old steam train. Every muscle in my body tensed up in nervousness and my mind were working at its top speed trying to keep myself calm. I tried to speak but found out that it was too dry. I grabbed the wine glass with my right hand and emptied it. I realised that she was probably as nervous as me, so I gathered my courage and said, "What exactly do you mean by that?"

Jessica took a deep breath before she answered, "I want you to order me to have sex with you."

By the way she formulated that request, I had a pretty good idea of what she was thinking. I decided that the best thing to do was to tell her exactly how I felt. I gathered my courage once again and tried to hide my aroused state as much as possible, "Jessica, I have absolutely no experience with this and... and I don't think I 'm ready yet. The closest thing I ever got to having sex is when you kissed me a while ago or when Sandra visited me in the shower this morning. Heck, I had not even seen a nude woman before you showed up yesterday morning. Besides, I would not like my first time to be because I ordered someone to do it. I would not be able to live with myself after that." I was hardly breathing.

I looked in Jessica's eyes and saw a strange mixture of relief and sorrow. A tear started to fall down her cheek and she said, "You are really a sweet guy, Martin. To be perfectly honest, I don't have that much experience either. Not with men anyway. My only experience is from when I was sixteen and my boyfriend decided that since he was not getting any, he had the right to start raping me systematically."

More tears were now falling down her cheek. I had heard Sandra mention the rape briefly but still I was shocked. I knew all too well about being abused and I was fighting fiercely to avoid crying.

"I figure he was the one that kind of looks like me," I answered as calmly as I could.

Jessica simply nodded. She was sobbing when she said, "I was so scared of him and so ashamed that I could not get away from him. After about six months he was involved in a violent barroom brawl and got arrested on an assault charge. That's when I managed to get away. Since then, I have been terrified of having sex with men. I kind of figured that if you ordered me to have sex with you, I could overcome that fear. I realise now that it was totally unfair to you and I did not even considered your feelings."

"I don't think me forcing you to have sex would be the right way to overcome your fear," I answered with a strained friendly smile of my face.

Jessica forced a smile back at me and wiped her tears with the back of her hand before she said, "I guess you are right. I was trying to force you to force me into having sex. When I think about it, it doesn't sound like I was ready either."

Jessica started to get up and said, "I'll go get the ice cream."

As she was getting up, I started thinking about what I really wanted and on reflex, I refused to let go of her hand and said, "WAIT!"

Jessica stopped her movement and looked me in the eyes again. Her face was one of fear, as if she thought I was about to rape her. With an embarrassed voice, I said, "Jessica. I did not reject you; I simply told you that we should go slower. If you want to, we could still skip the ice-cream."

Jessica gave me a genuine smile. All her fears was gone as she asked, "What exactly did you have in mind?"

"I have no idea. I'm the inexperienced one you know," I answered.

Jessica giggled and she said, "I sometimes forget that. If I may come up with a suggestion, you look a little tense so I could give you a massage."

"Oh, that sounds lovely. In fact, I order you to give me a massage."

"Believe me, this will be my pleasure," Jessica answered and led me to the living room.

"You just wait here for a while and I'll be right back," Jessica said and made a gesture for me to sit down on the sofa.

I sat there nervously for a while and decided to put on some relaxing music. This was really not my type of music. I liked listening to it, but it was not the kind of records I went out and bought. It took me a while to decide even though I had only a handful to choose from. In the end, I put on a record by Vangelis called L'apocalypse des animaux and skipped the first track, since it was not suitable.

Shortly thereafter, Jessica returned, carrying some moisturiser and bunch of towels. She smiled and said, "Good choice. I like Vangelis. Since you didn't pack my massage oils, moisturiser will have to do."

I simply smiled back and said, "Since I usually don't get massaged very often, especially by a beauty like you, I will not notice the difference."

Jessica laid out one of the bigger towels on the floor and turned the lights in the living room down. I was getting pretty relaxed until Jessica said, "Ok, its time you stripped."

My body stiffened up in fear. I was so nervous that I regretted agreeing to the massage. My doubts was quickly eased by Jessica's smile and I started removing my clothes. I kept my boxers on and Jessica gave me a disapproving look. I simply shrugged back at her and said, "If I don't keep these on, there is no way that I will be able to relax."

"Well, your wish is my command," Jessica said, making a gesture with her hand for me to lie down on the towel.

I laid down and heard her squirting some moisturiser onto her hands. She rubbed them together to get them warm. My body stiffened up like a popsicle when I felt her warm hands on my shoulders. After a short while, I managed to relax and started to enjoy the massage. I don't know how long it took but Jessica proceeded to massage my back, neck, arms, legs, even my hands and feet. I was utterly relaxed. I had never felt as good as I did right then; it was as if I had died and gone to heaven.

After a while, Jessica had to get up and to change CD. She changed it to another Vangelis record and when she got back, she told me to turn over. As I rolled over, I was surprised to see that Jessica was dressed only in a very sexy black lace teddy. The teddy was so thin that it was not hard to see through it. She looked more naked then than when she stood on my doorstep. I felt my limb getting really stiff. There was no way Jessica had not noticed this. I started to feel a bit nervous and embarrassed. Jessica started to massage my thighs and slowly was working her way up. Suddenly, she started to gently remove my boxers. I was about to protest but I felt so good that I was unable to.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.