The Unexpected Visitor - Cover

The Unexpected Visitor

Copyright© 2006 by Martin Young

Chapter 5: Batteries and Blushes

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: Batteries and Blushes - Martin was in a really bad mood. His day at the office had been terrible, his efforts during the last year were down the drain and he was probably going to be laid off. As if this was not enough his boss, nicknamed Lady Jessica sans Pitié, seemed to truly hate him. All Martin wanted was to get some sleep and forget about it. He was awakened by the doorbell and when he opened the door he was shocked. Outside in the cold snow was his boss Jessica, completely naked.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow   Violence  

"But I put my faith in tomorrow
I believe we're not alone
I believe in Beatles
I believe my little soul has grown
And I'm still so afraid
Yes, I'm still so afraid"

- Afraid (David Bowie)


As we were heading home from the Exhibition, we were both in a great mood but there was something bothering Sandra. I knew what it was as I felt it too. We had left Jessica all alone in the apartment while we were out having fun. As we were almost home, I remember my promise to Jessica and told Sandra that we needed to stop at the grocery store. Sandra looked puzzled at me but drove towards the store. After we parked the car on the snowy parking lot, Sandra asked me, "What are we getting? I thought that you bought food for a week yesterday."

"I promised Jessica to bring home some batteries," I answered.

"Batteries for what?" Sandra asked.

"It seems like she ran out batteries for her toy yesterday."

"What toy? I haven't brought her any toys."

"No, but I did. A vibrator. I thought that she might be lonely without you around."

"That is so sweet. Thinking about her needs," Sandra said and gave me a brief kiss.

We entered the store and I started to look for batteries. I soon realised that they had moved the shelf with batteries since I last bought some and we could not seem to find them. Luckily, I did find a familiar worker at the store unpacking a crate with granny smith apples.

I went over to Sarah and said, "Excuse me Sarah, but I would like your help."

Apparently, she recognised my voice from yesterday and turned around with a big smile on her lips. "What is it this time?" Sarah asked and saw Sandra who was clinging to my arm.

I had not even noticed, but Sandra was apparently still playing the role of my girlfriend. Since I really liked having a beautiful girl on my arm, I was not going to complain.

"And this must be your lovely girlfriend. You didn't tell me she was such a babe. You know this guy was so sweet yesterday. He spent fifteen minutes blushing while deciding what kind of sanitary towels to buy you."

I turned red as she said that and I just knew that Sandra was suppressing a giggle.

"That would be for his other girlfriend. She was very happy with his choice," Sandra replied.

If it was not obvious that I was blushing before, it was bloody obvious now.

"My, my. You have been busy. But you are also breaking my heart. You promised that I would be next in line," Sarah said.

That was too much for Sandra. She started to giggle and then said, "Don't worry. I think we could work out some kind of an arrangement so we could share him."

I was now blushing so hard that one could mistake me for a red alien in some old science fiction show.

"Tempting, I might take you up on that offer. But now we have tortured this poor guy long enough. What are you looking for?" Sarah asked.

Since I was too embarrassed to speak, Sandra decided to exploit the situation. "Actually he was looking for some batteries for his other girlfriend's vibrator," Sandra said without the slightest sign of embarrassment.

I could see that Sarah was shocked for a blink of an eye. When the shock subsided she smiled the biggest smile I have ever seen, "You must probably be the sweetest guy in the whole world and probably the cutest one when blushing. Batteries are this way."

Sarah walked across the store and showed us a shelf beside some stationary.

"Which vibrator was it that you brought for her?" Sandra asked.

"The pink one," I managed to say still blushing.

"Well these are the ones we need," Sandra said as she grabbed a pack of batteries.

"Thanks for the help, Sarah," I said and was about to take a step toward the cashier when Sarah replied to me, "She wasn't kidding when she said it was for a vibrator, was she? If you ever are looking for a third girlfriend, you know where I work."

"I might just take you up on that offer," I said.

As we headed towards the cashier my head was spinning. Had I just flirted with someone? Me, the guy who usually was terrified of women? Sandra seemed to have noticed that I had shocked myself and was clinging tight and giggling as we left the store.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.