The Unexpected Visitor - Cover

Preview

The Unexpected Visitor

by Martin Young

Copyright© 2006 by Martin Young

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Mult, Consensual, Romantic, Mind Control, Hypnosis, Slavery, BiSexual, Heterosexual, First, Oral Sex, Petting, Slow, Violent,

Romantic Sex Story: Martin was in a really bad mood. His day at the office had been terrible, his efforts during the last year were down the drain and he was probably going to be laid off. As if this was not enough his boss, nicknamed Lady Jessica sans Pitié, seemed to truly hate him. All Martin wanted was to get some sleep and forget about it. He was awakened by the doorbell and when he opened the door he was shocked. Outside in the cold snow was his boss Jessica, completely naked.

A Few Words from the Author

I have always liked reading but this is my first erotic story ever, and the first story I've written in fifteen years. I have a mental defect called dysgraphia, which makes it harder for me to write and thus I have been afraid of writing. Recently, I decided to stop calling things problems and start calling them challenges. This led me to start writing and this is the result. Since I am new to this writing thing, please give me some feedback. Don't be shy to say it's bad since I actually handle critique better than praise.

This story was inspired by a story I read quite a while ago with a similar premise. That story is called?I'm yours (signed, sealed, delivered)? and is written by SmartAss. Hence some credit must go to him as well.

-Martin Young


Disclaimer

Absolutely nothing in this story is true, realistic or possible (well maybe possible but at least highly unlikely). Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead and past, current or future events are purely coincidental. No animals or humans were knowingly mistreated, abused or killed in the process of writing and posting this story on the internet. If any ethnic minorities, religious groups, aliens, humans or intelligent animals are offended by this story, it is not intended by the author. This story may contain explicit description of, or advocate one or the following: adultery, morbid violence, bad spelling and grammar, deviant sexual conduct in violent contexts, the consumption of alcohol and illegal drugs, hidden messages, or even 50 Ft. squirrels. But then again, it may not. Who knows? Also any resemblance to fictional characters and events are based on true fictional persons and incidents. Do not read this story near an open flame or in a toxic environment. Please remain seated until each page has come to a complete stop. For best result and the greatest enjoyment, avoid doing stupid things when reading this story.


Copyright 2006 Martin Young. All rights reserved. Permission for any use other than personal must be requested from the author. Do not repost.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.