Proud Slave Girl
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A Proud Woman wants to be enslaved and has her wish granted. She has many adventures in a distant part of the galaxy. A warning to those who are unkind to cats.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking  

Francine awoke to find herself stretched out on the ground in an unfamiliar place. This must the courtyard of the Lady Fortescue's (heavily mortgaged) Palace. Her bruised and torn feet were tied to a post in the ground and her wrists secured to another post. She was stretched out as tight as it is possible to be stretched and she was still very thirsty, although she had a vague memory of being allowed to sip a few drops of warm water from a dirty chipped mug. After the journey back holding the parasol, she had fainted, not before handing the shade to an attendant who then accompanied the Mistress into the Palace. She also remembered being kicked in the ribs by her hard hearted Mistress before that Great Lady went indoors. Raising her head she looked down at the magnificent tautness of her stretched out body and saw that her ribs were bruised. Looking around her she saw Tharg similarly tied down a few yards away and Katya beyond him. So Katya had not yet been put to work on the treadmill.

All three victims were positioned at the entrance to the courtyard. Francine thought it must be awkward for anyone coming in to have to step over three bodies; and then someone did come through the entrance. This large and fierce looking man trod onto Katya, who gasped in pain, and then onto Tharg who looked totally out of it. Then he trod onto Francine and kicked her hard in the ribs before going on to go through the palace entrance and disappear inside. So that was what they all three were! Three human doormats! At least the others had only been trodden on. Francine had been trodden on and Kicked. Not only Kicked, but Kicked Good and Hard! She was still at the bottom of the heap and this was all she asked in her new life of degradation. Francine always liked to be Number One!

Francine counted twenty people who came through the gateway in the next few hours as the sun gradually set and the awful heat lessened. Each time she was trampled on and kicked. Sometimes Tharg and Katya were walked over as well but more often they were stepped over and not trodden on. Finally the gate was closed and no more persons came through. Then The Lady Fortescue came out and walked over to Francine and stood on her stomach, grinding her boot into her flesh from time to time. A crowd of Palace servants collected. The Mistress was about to give a speech and Francine was her podium.

" I am not pleased at the results of today's tournament. Olga did well but that was about it. Tharg was defeated and he is being punished. Tharg will be painfully punished every day for many weeks, months and even years to come. Slave Katya displeased her new owner and I have had to take her back. Slave Katya cost me money and Slave Katya will pay. Take Slave Katya to her tiny and very uncomfortable cage. Starting in the morning she will work eighteen hours a day on the treadmill and be fed only on bread and water for three months."

Slave Gottman untied Katya and carried her away to the cellar where she was to be caged for the night. He kicked Tharg again before departing. Then he came back for Tharg and untied him. Tharg hardly seemed to be responding by this time. His body was covered with bruises and cuts and his face was shapeless with both eyes closed and his jaw clearly broken. Francine felt a great rage on his behalf. He had done his best in the fight, but Gottman, animal that he was, had been too much for him. She mentally forgave him all the beatings he had given her and smiled sympathetically at him, whilst doubting he could understand. Gottman untied him, took him by his feet and dragged him away. It was to be months before Francine saw him again.

The Lady Fortescue noticed Francine's smile and ground her boot into that hated belly. Francine groaned. Then the Mistress continued her speech.

"Tomorrow is the second Tournament and Lisa and Adele will be going to fight in the arena against two Female Fighting Slaves. They had better win or they will join Tharg down in the deepest dungeon, being horribly tortured like him. Olga will be allowed to rest. And Gottman my new Champion may have any female slave to enjoy this and every night."

Francine hoped that Gottman would not choose her. He was a very crude sort of person with no ideas about personal hygiene whatsoever. But she need not have worried. As with the men she had known on Earth, Gottman had a problem with women who were taller than he. She noticed Frederica line up with all the other female slaves, waiting for Gottman to choose one of them to take to his bed. Although she still found Frederica's obsession with her extremely tiresome, to put it mildly, she was glad to see that the glamorous German was not chosen. Finally The Lady Fortescue stepped off Francine's belly, leaving angry red marks where her boots had been. She kicked the tall Slave hard a good few times, working her way methodically up and down her long and increasingly sore and battered body, paying special attention to ribs and shins. Then she left her and Frederica alone, telling Frederica to feed her on stale bread and give her some foul water to drink.

"Don't stay with her for too long Frederica."

"You are very brave, my darling Francine. And so strong and tough! Great things are ahead for you. No other female slave has ever managed that walk back all the way from the Arena holding the giant parasol without fainting before getting even half the way back, let alone after the hard and sound whipping I was forced to give you. The Mistress is impressed. She still hates you very deeply, but she is impressed and will see that you become a great gladiator. Just bear the troubles of the next weeks bravely and you will see how wonderful life can be."

"You mean I am to tied down here for weeks?"

"Yes! But you will survive. Goodnight my darling!"

And after a long and passionate kiss during which Francine feared she might choke on her lover's tongue, Frederica was gone.

It got quite chilly during the long hours of darkness and Francine was relieved when dawn at last appeared. As soon as she sun had shown itself over the parapet, the great gates were opened. In the first three hours only one person came in and he trod on Francine but did not kick her. Then as noontide approached the coming and going increased and the stretched and helpless Slave was walked and stamped on by what seemed like hundreds of people, including one group of very nasty children who thought treading on Francine enormous fun. These monstrous brats kept walking over her starting at her feet walking along her body, trying not to lose their balance, and ending by stepping on her head, turning round and coming back to walk over her again. Then an infuriated parent called them away. He looked sympathetically at the tethered and bleeding Slave and apologised.

"That's OK, Sir. I am here to be punished. Your children are welcome to amuse themselves any time!"

That might be what she said, but her thoughts on the subject were rather mixed. Of course she was anxious and willing to endure whatever unpleasantness the Great Lady Fortescue decreed for her, but this particular punishment was threatening to cause her permanent injury.

Did she but know it, her Mistress, in the midst of all her many responsibilities and pressing financial difficulties, was closely watching her detested victim's ordeal. Frederica had spoken the truth when she said that Francine's physical endurance had impressed the Great Mistress.

"Let her have a few weeks where she is and then her training can begin. And no more trampling on her for the time being!" she said to Frederica, who was by her side. "Go and rope her off so people can't walk on her. In future she has two hours in the morning and two in the evening to be a doormat. The rest of the time she is to be left alone, although people are free to throw rubbish at her and pour slops over her."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.