Proud Slave Girl - Cover

Proud Slave Girl

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A Proud Woman wants to be enslaved and has her wish granted. She has many adventures in a distant part of the galaxy. A warning to those who are unkind to cats.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking  

The two girls endured the bumpy ride for what seemed an age, but was most likely only just over an hour. It was a disoriented and rather bruised couple who were roughly told to dismount at the end of a very rough trip. Roads on this planet were not of a very high standard. Francine was to learn that here was some discontent among the populace about a world where it was possible to travel to other planets but funds never seemed to be available for decent standards for the common people.

They found themselves in some kind of stadium. Crowds of people were taking their seats and two men were standing in the centre of an arena, waiting to begin entertaining the crowd. The two men were big. They were muscular and rugged. And one of them was Tharg.

The Lady Fortescue was waiting for her two female slaves to arrive.

"You will look after Tharg during the tournament and try to stop him bleeding too much and keep him in the fight. The fight will be divided into three twenty minute periods. If he can't survive all three rounds, too bad. Goodbye Tharg! After the fight you will assist in cleaning up the arena. We want it looking spick and span for the second fight tomorrow."

"Only one fight? Won't the crowds be a bit disappointed?"

Francine was surprised that all these onlookers should have come here just to see one contest. And she was sure one of the combatants would be unable to continue for three whole rounds. Very likely one or even both would be out of it before round number one had ended.

"Maybe they will be. You have a point there, Francine. What a clever girl you are! Maybe we can find female Slaves to be opponents for you and Olga. You'd like that a lot, I'm sure! You'd love to become Female Gladiators! Wouldn't you, Olga?"

"As long as I please my Mistress, I am happy Oh Great Lady Fortescue!"

Lady Fortescue looked at Francine, who wished she had kept her big mouth shut. Her inability to be silent and her insistence on having her authoritative say on any and every subject had rarely got her into trouble on Earth. But she wasn't on Earth any more. She was on the Planet Roar. She was a nobody. Worse than a nobody. A Slave.

"I am at My Mistress's command, Oh Mighty and Great One." She said, her stomach convulsing at the thought of maybe having to fight another woman.

The Lady Fortescue smiled at this display of servility on the part of the haughty and imperious Francine. She strode off to her seat in one of the stands. In the arena, the opening announcement over, Tharg turned to face his foe. This other powerful and menacing male was called Gottman. Gottman looked really mean to Francine's interested eyes and he looked quite knocked about as though he'd fought quite a few other men in his time and survived. Tharg, though, was unmarked. Olga whispered to her companion.

"He's good at whipping the women, Francine, but I think being up against someone his own size has given him the shits. Poor Tharg!"

"Indeed. Poor Tharg! But we must hope he does well. The Lady Fortescue will be furious if her champion does badly and we may get punished for failing to inspire him and encourage him. Are we meant to cheer him on, I wonder?"

"They wouldn't hear, Francine. Just listen to that crowd!"

Indeed, the noise from the audience had been a crescendo for some minutes and was almost unbearable by this time. Even Francine's ringing high decibel tones would have been lost in that mighty torrent of sound. So they contented themselves with watching and hoping the man who had caused them such agony would get a taste of pain himself. They did not have long to wait.

For the first twenty minute period, the contestants were to be unarmed and naked. Tharg and Gottman removed their thongs and cast them to one side before closing on each other. Francine was now able to feast her eyes on the previously hidden genitalia. Both she and Olga agreeed that they had never seen the like before. Even Gottman, nobly endowed though he was, didn't have such a mighty penis as Tharg. Quite a weight to carry around, though!

Tharg tried to get Gottman in a bear hug, but Gottman evaded those massive, hairy, brawny arms and buried his mighty fist into Tharg's six pack stomach. Tharg doubled up in obvious agony and his face met Gottman's other fist. Tharg might have been unmarked a second ago but he was marked now - and how!

"I think he broke his nose, Olga. Just look at all that blood! And we're going to have to clean him up in eighteen minutes. Yuck!"

"Yes, Francine. I hate blood. And it won't just be blood. There'll be loads of snot mixed up with it."

"OK, Olga. No need to go into detail. Let's just watch! I think it'll be over pretty soon. Wow! look at that!"

Tharg had just been sent flying with the effects of a second blow to the head. Blood was pouring all over his chest and sprinkling the ground and he hit the deck with an impact that seemed to shake the whole stadium. But he got up immediately to Francine's surprise and reluctant admiration.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.