Proud Slave Girl - Cover

Proud Slave Girl

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A Proud Woman wants to be enslaved and has her wish granted. She has many adventures in a distant part of the galaxy. A warning to those who are unkind to cats.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking  

Gradually people started coming into the compound. Many were on foot and looked to be very poor. Francine guessed that they would not be serious bidders, but just here to feast their lusting eyes on fair female flesh. Some were in horse drawn carriages, but others had carts pulled by teams of strong and Tharg-like men. Two of the bidders had carriages pulled by female slaves. These female slaves were not the delicate beauties offered for sale today, but strong and muscular women. One of them had a battered face as though she had been badly beaten at one time. Frederica was standing near the thirsty but interested Francine.

"That girl looks battered"

"She was a fighter - a Female Fighting Slave. But she lost too many matches and cost her Master much money. So now she helps pull a cart. She may be a crap fighter but she can run fast and keep it up for hours. She is strong, but when she came here she was no more impressive than you. We train our Slaves well."

"But you are a slave yourself!"

"A privileged Slave, though. Which you will never be, poor Francine. You will always be at the bottom of the heap. Many blows and much hard and degrading labour lie ahead of you. But you will come to love your life here, all the same."

Francine was not put out by this. Degradation was what she had been fantasizing about since she had read that book. And she longed to be put to work and tested. What she hated was been secured like this, starved and deprived of fluid day after day in the searing heat.

The four new and freshly groomed Slaves had been put on a display stand and the prospective bidders were examining them closely, making them open their mouths and spread their legs, prodding and poking them in the most embarrassing places. They had obviously been forewarned and sternly instructed to make no protest. Their introductory whipping had had a very salutary effect.

Finally the bidding started. After an hour, Katya was freed from her ankle chain and led away. Francine was shocked to see the poor girl secured next to another girl between the shafts of one of the carts and made to pull her buyer home. The wretched young woman looked exhausted even before she reached the gates. Her new owner obviously was in a hurry to get home. Poor Katya! She had really drawn the short straw. But the other three were brought back to the tent.

"They didn't reach the reserve price!" explained Frederica. "Times are hard at present. The economy is really on the skids these days. The Exchange is in freefall and people are getting worried."

"I see." Francine had never thought about anything as mundane as economics affecting life here. But this was obviously an advanced civilisation, or how else could they cross the galaxy and raid Earth at will, taking the fairest and best of womanhood and manhood to be their slaves?

"How long will things be this bad?"

"Who can tell? I fear times will be hard for many years. That is bad news for you, dear Francine. The Lady Fortescue will be angrier than ever. Her rages are awful. I still feel fear when she is angry. And you will suffer even more than you were going to anyway. She'll think of terrible things to do to you now!"

"Shit! I can't take too much more of this, Frederica. I'm weaker than yesterday and Tharg hurt me terribly earlier. Can't you put in a word for me? Tell her I'm willing to obey her every wish and work harder than anyone. I just want to have food and drink and be able to move my arms and legs a little. Please!"

"Sorry, Francine. It's more than my job's worth. You must just be brave and strong. Nothing will make The Lady Fortescue relent. Nothing."

"I wonder what it was I did on Earth to offend her? I'd do anything to make amends. I'm a fair minded person, Frederica. I never hurt anyone knowingly. I like to have my own way, of course, but I'm much cleverer than most and a natural organiser. But I never try to be nasty. Never!"

"I have no idea, Francine. You are so lovely, darling Francine. It will be so nice when you are freed and come to me to be trained."

"Yes. That will be nice, I'm sure! How long was the Lady Fortescue away on Earth?"

"Eighteen of our Earth months. Which is seventeen of Roar Months. The days are a bit longer here. And the sun is hotter. But you are finding that out, aren't you!"

Frederica left her at this point. She would doubtless be needed to see to the remaining slaves. The sound of the Slave Whip came from out of the tent. The Lady Fortescue's anger was obviously being taken out on the luckless trio! And that boded ill for Francine. Finally the three, reddened all over were brought out and put back on the frames next to Francine. Tharg beat them all again and gave Francine another going over which again made her faint. This wasn't just painful. It was getting to be boring. Francine wondered what the more terrible things were that were in store. At least it would be a change.

Olga was tied next to Francine and she spoke reasonable English. She was from the Ukraine and had been a masseuse. She was not sanguine that her disappearance would be investigated. And even if it was, it wouldn't help.

"If people on Earth knew about this, Olga they would be able to do something. But because they've no idea, it goes on." But Francine was inwardly unconvinced by her own words. There were many people convinced they had seen UFOs and they were treated like nutters. Francine herself had always laughed at such as a bunch of pitiful anoraks. And she still didn't want to be rescued. This was a dream come true, she reminded herself. She was a Slave, helpless and defenceless. This was what she wanted. Wasn't it?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.