Proud Slave Girl - Cover

Proud Slave Girl

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A Proud Woman wants to be enslaved and has her wish granted. She has many adventures in a distant part of the galaxy. A warning to those who are unkind to cats.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking  

The Lady Fortescue's departure left Francine and her fellow companions in misery the opportunity to take stock of their new situation. They were in the middle of a walled enclosure, with a tent yards away from the row of slave frames to which they were so uncomfortably and humiliatingly tied. There were buildings beyond the tent, of a ramshackle and primitive nature. The whole set-up was reminiscent of one of those forts built in the American West.

Francine wondered what lay beyond the walls. Most likely desert, she imagined. It was hot and dry enough, at least on the evidence of the last couple of thirsty and painful hours.

"What's your name?" she asked the girl to her left. Francine was on the end of the row and this was the easiest to speak to.

"Sorry! Me no speak the English good. Me Katya."

"Fucking great!" spat Francine at nobody in particular. Some illegal migrant. Smart move to capture a woman who had no papers and who would most likely not be reported missing by an employer who shouldn't have her on his payroll. She was to discover that all four were foreigners. Only one of them, Olga, had a reasonable command of English.

Three very thirsty hours after the Lady Fortescue had stalked off into the distance, disappearing into one of the buildings, the Water Slave came out. This angel of mercy went down the line, starting with the girl at the other end to Francine. All the other four were allowed to drink deeply from the precious flagon. But the Water Slave stopped with Katya. Francine was left to suffer an increasingly horrible thirst. The sun was right overhead by now and Francine began to find herself slipping in and out of consciousness.

Three hours later the other four were given more water and fed. The Water Slave loosened their bonds, but Francine was left as tightly bound as ever - not that she noticed too much by this time.

By the time the sun was finally setting, the miserable Francine scarcely had any awareness that her ordeal was easing at last. She vaguely sensed that the Lady Fortescue was standing over her.

"Feeling thirsty Francine?"

"Yes, Mistress!" she croaked.

"Feeling hungry, Francine?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Feeling uncomfortable, Francine?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"We always give the newly captured Slaves a day in the sun and a goodly taste of the Slave Whip. Then we let them down and prepare them for the Market. The Market is tomorrow and soon your companions will be taken away to be fed and made beautiful for the bidders. You will stay where you are for some more days. Do you thank me?"

"I thank my Mistress!"

"Good! I see you learn quickly. Always were a smart-arse, weren't you?"

The other four were cut down and taken away to recover. Francine was finally given food and water. She asked the Water Slave if she could have her bonds loosened for the night.

"You stay tightly bound. The Lady Fortescue has ordered it."

"What is your name? I just think of you as the Water Slave."

"I am Frederica. I am from Germany, but that was long ago. This is the only life I know or want to know. In time you will find out how wonderful it is to be a Slave. But first you have to be severely punished."

"Punished for what?"

"On Earth you did great wrong to the Lady Fortescue. She will make you pay."

"My best friend Diana had a cat called Fortescue but I know of nobody human with that name. I'm sure I'd remember meeting your Mistress."

"The Lady Fortescue talks much of Diana since her return. Because Diana was so good, she was not chosen to be brought here."

"I never heard she had a friend called Lady Fortescue. Lady James and Lord Entwhistle are the only titled people she and I know."

Francine fell to thinking. Diana was a deep one in many ways, but she was amazed that she should have any secrets from her, Francine. But on the last night she had spent on Earth she had heard something about Diana that had angered and amazed her.

"I suppose you're going to Diana's shindig tonight, Francine?" her flat mate, Gloria had said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.