An Unfortunate Event At Deddington Manor
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2006 by Yotna El'toub

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - After the strain of recent cases Holmes and Hove are relieved to receive an invitation to the 'coming out' of Lady Jane Grey. It will be the event of the season and a welcome chance to recharge their depleted spirits. What could be more pleasant?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Magic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Jessica sang to herself as she wandered through the wood, her day's toil done she felt relaxed and happy. Not that her work troubled her; being a lady's maid suited her. She enjoyed the fashion her mistress could afford; if only from afar. It was busy at the moment, many guest's to take care of and very soon, the ball. Jessica smiled to herself, that would be exciting and maybe she could get Joe to notice her. Jessica swung her head to one side, what was that noise?

Before the girl could react it was upon her, vice-like hands grasped her shoulders and lifted her bodily from the ground. Her scream died on her lips, for she had seen what held her. Jessica's unbelieving eyes stared down at the mishapped blood smeared face. She watched bewildered as the beast sniffed the air deeply, slowly its expression changed from rage to uncertainty and finally, terrifyingly to lust. Jessica had seen that look before, she had no doubt about the beings bestial intent.

With a swift, deft flick of the wrist Jessica was sent hurtling through the air. When she landed, the wind was crushed from her in a unfeminine whoosh. She lay crumpled and bruised, unable to breathe or even move; just watching the beast lumber towards her. Something of horrific dimensions projected from its groin; Jessica vigorously moved her head from side-to-side, indicating clearly the words that she could not say.

Her view of the sky disappeared as the beast loomed over her; her eyes widened to accommodate the girth of its shaggy, savagely erect organ. Jessica winced as a large globule of fluid broke from its precarious perch and fell onto her dress. it had soiled the neat greyness with its unwanted silvery slime. As she watched the monstrosity threw back its head and howled its desire to the heavens.

The creature lurched forward and made as if to engulf her with its massive form. It did not. It fell thudding to the ground beside her its wide dulled eyes unblinking. Her gaze settled on her rescuer, a slight young man holding a large fallen bough. He just smiled wanly and said but one word.

"Run!"

She did not argue, she did not stop to politely ask his name. She ran, her pace picking up when she heard the monsters roar of anguished disappointment. When Jessica was far enough away she glanced back, just long enough to see her hero take flight pursued closely by her attacker. Half-blinded by tears she ran on; she cared not for her destination, salvation came first.


Holmes sighed in frustration, try as he might he could find no one who knew where his noble hosts were. At least if they did they would not reveal the whereabouts to him; he found loyalty admirable in the right circumstances, but these were not them. He had to get to the bottom of this unholy conspiracy, for he was sure there was much more to uncover. As unsavoury as undoubtedly it would be, he would uncover it, and hold it up to the scrutiny of the law. It was his duty. His life.

Ned stuck out his left hand and grasped the back of a nearby chair. The room swam unsteadily around him for long, unpleasant seconds.

"Mr Holmes are you alright sir?"

His eyes fought to focus on the source of the disembodied voice. When his vision cleared the concerned face of Johns' snapped into view.

"I am fine, thank you for your concern... I think it must have been something I consumed last night."

"Oh I do hope not. Cook would be mortified. Poor Margery has more than enough on her plate."

Ned smiled knowingly, "I don't think it was the food Johns. Do I detect a slight soft spot for our talented cook?"

"Not the food? Then the wine, this is disastrous! The cellar is my pride and joy."

"Please calm yourself man. I believe I was slipped some noxious substance to disable me. Nothing of the wine but something supplemented to it."

"I see, well that would not surprise me at the moment sir. Many odd things are a foot."

"Yes so I understand, you were saying cook had her problems?" queried Ned, cautiously.

"Mr Holmes I can not possibly tell you. A most unsavoury occurrence, in thirty-five years of service, well... Well I have never had to intercede in such a matter. I managed to calm Margery and stop Lizzie being summarily dismissed. Not that the hussy deserved it!" Johns winced at the memory.

"Some unspeakable carnal act?" asked Holmes raising his right eyebrow.

"How could you know? If I find that one of my staff has been..."

"They have all been the very picture of restraint. No doubt learning from your own principles. But I must know. This entire family and more, much more is at stake."

Johns blinked and swallowed hard, he arrived at his decision.

"Lizzie had been subjecting herself to self-abuse in the kitchen, of all places, shamelessly. Wicked, wicked girl. Then she had the audacity to blame the young master. I do not know what this younger generation is coming to Mr Holmes, really I do not. To do such a thing at all is a sin against both nature and God. To pollute the kitchen with her filth... Words fail me."

"I know a little of these matters Johns. You were right to protect the girl. I doubt the wickedness was in her character; but supplemented to it, as with my drink."

"Good lord! Then you think she may have been influenced by the young master as she says?"

"I'm afraid that could be the case. Although something more sinister than an aristocrats tomfoolery lies behind this."

"A plot? By whom?"

It was Ned's turn for reluctance, he knew in reality he had little choice. He had to take Johns for the man that he appeared to be.

"Listen Johns I am going to tell you all I know of this. Is there somewhere private we can confer?"

"My quarter's in ten minutes. I wish to check on Margery"

"Capital. Oh and Johns?"

"Yes Mr Holmes?"

"Prepare to be shocked."


His heart pounded sounding a tattoo at twice the rate of his dashing feet; he glanced back, he still had the best part of 30 yards on the snarling, snapping beast. Not much further and he would reach the sanctuary of the road, where he could outpace the thing with much more ease. The glance reassured him, but it was not without its cost. An unseen tree root caused the normally fleet-footed man to stumble and then crash to the ground. He bounced and skidded to a halt in the damp evening grass. Panting he lay trembling, soon the beast would be on him. He expected no mercy.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.