And Ali Makes Three - Cover

And Ali Makes Three

Copyright© 2006 by Daibhidh

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A recently divorced man and his eighteen year old daughter start a new life in the Colorado mountains ... with the aid of some very innovative neighbors.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Swinging   First   Slow  

As I reached the top of the stairs, I asked, "What's wrong, girls?"

Mary, red-faced, was silent but Ali said, "We heard a noise on the roof and Mary was afraid it might be a burglar, or a rapist, or something."

"More likely a raccoon or porcupine," I observed with a smile.

"That's what I told her, but she's still frightened. Would you stay with us, just until she gets to sleep?" she asked. Mary looked at me, her blue eyes wide and pleading, and nodded her head in agreement.

"Alright," I said, in a resigned tone.

I'd planned to lie down on the other bed until they fell asleep but Ali gave me a broad grin and lifted her side of the duvet invitingly. The first thing I noticed was how beautiful she was, the second was how naked she was. Oh My God, I thought, what the hell had I gotten myself into now?

Ali wriggled her luscious nakedness closer to Mary to make room for me. When I hesitated, Mary pleaded, "Please daddy, just for a little while."

Never able to deny Mary anything, I reluctantly slid under the covers next to the naked Ali. "Umm, this is nice and cozy," Ali observed, as she placed an arm around my shoulders, followed quickly by a hot naked thigh flung over my hips. I guiltily felt a rush of heat spread through my loins just before her hand pulled the drawstring of my pajamas loose. In spite of my best intentions, my cock immediately sprang stiffly to attention!

Stroking my cock softly, Ali whispered in my ear, "We've got a big favor to ask of you, Jack. You see, Mary and I went to a motel earlier tonight with Billy and Susan... Billy's straight and Suzy's bisexual like me. I was making out with Billy, and Suzy started really getting it on with Mary until Mary became very interested in what Billy was doing with me. Anyway, Suzy became jealous, thinking Mary didn't like her as much as she did her boyfriend, so she stomped out in a huff and he followed her. I asked Mary about it later and she said that given the way she felt when she'd watched Billy and me fucking, she was no longer sure she really was a lesbian... maybe she was actually a bisexual too. I said that she should have mentioned it to me earlier and Billy would have eagerly given her a chance to find out, but she said she didn't want to try it with someone she didn't know and trust. That's when I thought of you. Certainly there's no one she knows better or trusts more than you... after all, you gave up your marriage for her."

Feeling the bed shift slightly, I glanced over Ali's shoulder and found myself staring directly into Mary's pleading china-blue eyes. "Please daddy," she whispered.

I was silent for several long moments, my mind in a turmoil. On one hand, I really wanted Mary to be happy and to feel secure in the knowledge of her own sexuality. On the other, what she was asking of me was immoral, according to most people's beliefs, and downright illegal in the eyes of the law. There was a strong possibility I could be incarcerated until I was old and gray if I went along with their cockamamie plan, unless Vera found out about it. In that case, jail would be a slam-dunk certainty.

Ali, ever the pragmatist, nipped my ear and said, "I know you have to think about this for awhile, but I'm horny as hell. My boyfriend ran off in mid-fuck and left me high and dry... well more accurately, high and wet! So if you could help me out while you're mulling over Mary's dilemma, I'd be forever grateful, Jack." With that, she slipped under the covers and I felt her hot lips slip over the head of my again achingly stiff cock.

I slid my hand down Ali's bare back to fondle her pussy from behind, when I received another surprise... Mary had beaten me to it, her head was already occupying the space I'd been moving toward, her feet on the pillow, her sweet golden pussy only inches from my nose! Without even thinking of the ramifications, I reached out and pulled her hips to my face. She smelled wonderful; fresh, clean, and womanly. As I buried my face between her hot young thighs, she uttered a moaning cry and hunched her sexy smelling pussy against my face. It was only a matter of seconds before I felt her shudder, as a powerful climax slammed through her slim young body.

Shocked at what I'd done, I pulled my cock away from Ali's insistent mouth. Rolling away from her, I pushed myself up into a sitting position and said, "Alright, maybe it's only because you've got me so aroused I'm not thinking straight, but I can see a certain logic in your reasoning. However, you must both promise that neither of you will ever tell anyone what happens here tonight. Promise?"

Both girls nodded their heads solemnly.

"Ok. Anyone have any suggestions how we should go about this?" I asked. Ali said she thought Mary should decide that. Turning to Mary, I asked what she would be the most comfortable with.

"I think I'd like to watch you fuck Ali first, daddy. I've never seen the whole thing, Billy ran away to find Suzy before they were finished," Mary said hesitantly.

Ali laughed, "Sounds logical to me and I'm willing."

"Alright, now a couple of other questions Mary. First of all, are you still a virgin? By that I mean, is your hymen still intact? I'll be damned if I'm going to bust your cherry!"

Mary looked downhearted as she replied, "Yes, at least I think it is. I've had a couple of girls slide their fingers up into me to get me off, but I never felt any pain so I guess it's still there."

Ali grinned and said, "If that's the only thing bothering you Jack, I've got something to fix that." She reached into her overnight bag beside the bed and pulled out a long, wicked-looking pink dildo.

"That will work, I guess," I said, "Now, are you on birth control pill or anything? We can't have you getting pregnant, especially by me."

"No, I never dared to broach the subject to mom, and then when I decided I was a lesbian, it didn't seem to matter much."

"Gottcha covered," Ali chuckled, as she again reached into her magic bag and pulled out a box containing a dozen condoms. "Ta Da! Now, can we get started! All this talk has gotten me hornier than a mare in heat!"

Saying that, she kicked the covers off, then jerked down my pajama pants and threw them aside, before diving for my cock. I was already aroused by the circumstances and our conversation concerning Mary's introduction to heterosexual sex, so it was less than a moment before I pushed her bobbing head off my pulsating cock. Running a hand between her hot thighs, I found that her pussy was also ready, lubrication was oozing out from between her lips and running down the crease of her thighs.

"What's your favorite position," I asked, as she dropped back onto the mattress.

"Your choice... as long as long as its long, hard and deep," she chuckled.

"Ok, get up on your knees and bend forward with your head on the mattress," I ordered... When she had assumed the position, I said to Mary, "Unwrap one of those condoms and give it on me. Blushing furiously, Mary tore open one of the foil packs.

I rolled the condom down over my cock, then moved around behind Ali and told Mary to kneel by my side and observe. As she knelt beside me, I bent down and spread Ali's pussy lips, exposing her vulva. Lubrication was still oozing from her vagina and her clit was flushed and swollen. She rotated her upturned butt in frustration and muttered, 'Come on, damn it. Get on with it! I can't take this teasing much longer!"

"Be patient, dear, remember, this is a training situation," I chided her, as I moved up behind her and socketed the engorged head of my cock in her russet-haired pussy. To Mary I said, "Now watch carefully, dear."

I heard Mary's breathing stop as I slowly pushed my hips forward and she saw Ali's vaginal opening slowly stretch over the bulbous invader, then a small gasp as the head popped through and her pussy snapped tight around my shaft. I was planning to let Mary watch as I slowly let my cock slide relentlessly toward Ali's cervix, but Ali spoiled the suspense by driving her butt back forcefully into my groin, instantly burying me balls-deep in her hot tight pussy.

As I grasped her hips and set up a rhythm of slow out-strokes, followed by fast, deep in-strokes, Ali responded with her own counter motions. As the tempo picked up, her movements became more urgent and forceful but I attempted to maintain my rhythm.

To Mary, I said, "I think you should get down on your back, slide in under her and use your tongue to massage her clit. I'm sure she'd enjoy that." Actually, I could have achieved the same results by reaching around under her stomach and massaging it with my own finger tip, but I wanted Mary to observe heterosexual coupling up-close and personal.

After only a minute or so of this intense dual stimulation, Ali's body convulsed and she screamed as she drove her hard taunt butt back into my stomach and held it there as her pussy muscles spasmed repeatedly. My own scream drowned hers out as I felt spurt after spurt of hot sperm race though my cock, filling the condom to overflowing.

Mary slipped out from under Ali's body just before Ali tipped over onto her side, gasping for air, her knees drawn up, a contented smile on her face.

Mary looked up at me, her face smeared with Ali's lubrication and the overflow of my condom, and grinned broadly. "God, that was beautiful! Now it's my turn," she said excitedly.

"You two go get cleaned up first. I'll need some time to recuperate," I told them with a chuckle. Ali just sighed contentedly.

The girls descended the stairs and soon I heard the shower running. I wiped myself off with a towel, thinking to myself that I'd have to look into installing an upstairs bathroom. I then laid back, still naked, to rest for just a minute. Forty-five minutes later, I was awakened by quite giggles and soft hands on my body. I peered down at myself and saw Mary gently holding my flaccid cock in her hand as Ali pointed out its features in terms I'd never heard in Sex Ed class. I feigned sleep until Mary bounced up onto the bed and announced, "Here I am Dad... You ready?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.