And Ali Makes Three - Cover

And Ali Makes Three

Copyright© 2006 by Daibhidh

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A recently divorced man and his eighteen year old daughter start a new life in the Colorado mountains ... with the aid of some very innovative neighbors.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Swinging   First   Slow  

John grinned at me as Mona jumped to her feet and exclaimed in a far too loud voice, "Hot Damn! I know a motel just up the street! Come on big boy, zip up and follow me." To her husband, she said, "I'll be back in a little while Brad. If you leave before I'm finished, just tell the hostess which motel I can find you in."

I laughed at her, thinking she was just pulling my leg, but soon realized she was seriously intent on pulling an altogether different portion of my anatomy. Grasping my hand, she led me quickly through the restaurant, out the front door and down the half-block to the Mountain View Motel. At the front desk, the night clerk smiled at her while quickly looking me up and down appraisingly, then asked, "The usual, Mona?"

"Damn right," she replied, snatching the key from his hand and leading me down the corridor to room 103. Unlocking the door, she flipped the switch which turned on a dim bedside table lamp, then moved over to the side of the huge waterbed. Reaching behind her neck, she did something to the back of her red dress, shrugged her shoulders once and the whole thing slid to the floor in a heap. She now was wearing nothing but a wicked smile and black pumps; no slip, no bra, no panties, no hose... just that tantalizingly seductive smile. God, she was a beautiful sight in the soft glow of the bedside lamp. Her dark patch of pubic hair was neatly trimmed and I could see the dampness caused by her excitement glistening on her upper thighs. Her lush firm breasts jiggled only slightly as she stepped toward me, their prominent nipples brown and erect. She was breathing rapidly and they rose and fell with each breath. I noticed that they sagged only slightly, just enough to prove they were original equipment and not the product of some talented surgeon.

She dropped to her knees before me, then humming softly to herself, loosened my belt, unbuttoned the waistband and slid the zipper down, allowing my jeans to slide to the floor with very little help. She then hooked her nimble fingers into the waistband of my shorts and skinned them down off my hips in one fluid movement. As my cock, now rock-hard, popped into view, she grinned up at me and said, "Oh My God, would you look at what Santa brought me, and its not even Christmas!" With that, she wrapped a hand around the base of my cock, and looking intently up into my eyes, slipped her hot ovaled lips slowly over its swollen crown, sucking down hard as her eager, talented tongue danced a tango over its sensitive surface. This was a first for me. In two years of courtship and twenty years marriage Vera had never done anything like this!

After a few short moments of this intense stimulation, I felt myself starting to lose control. Not wanting to make a fool of myself, I reached down and grasped her under the arms, lifted her up and sat her down on the edge of the bed. She leaned back, bracing herself on both elbows, and looked up at me with a devilish smile. "Your turn to return the favor, Jack," she said, as she slowly spread her tanned trim thighs, giving me an unobstructed view of her beautiful pussy.

I'd had a few drinks with John and the rest of the group at the gathering, but I knew this wasn't an alcohol-induced fantasy. I was wide awake and this was really happening! Gratefully, I slowly dropped to my knees between those fantastic thighs and stared at that wonderful pussy. The rich brown pubic hair on her mound had been neatly trimmed but the hair that continued back down over her pussy lips grew wild and free, making them appear fuller and even more erotic. I stared at them, fascinated until she became impatient and, grasping my head with one hand while spreading her pussy lips with two fingers of the other, pulled my face tightly against her crotch.

The first thing I noticed was her wonderful aroma; floral, clean and famine. There was also the underlying sweet musky smell of aroused feminine readiness, something I hadn't smelled since I was a teenager at the drive-in. I extended my tongue and swiped it the length of her hot little slit, from the little puckered brown rosette of her ass, to the oozing mouth of her vagina, settling at last on the tiny hard bud of her swollen clitoris. I knew I was doing something right as she moaned and snapped her hips up sharply, nearly breaking my nose with her hard furry pubic bone. Grabbing my ears and pulling my face away from her crotch, she said, "That felt just a little bit too good, Jacky boy. We must explore that little exercise some time soon, but right now I've got something even better in mind!"

Saying that, she pulled me up onto the bed. As I tried to crawl onto her, she pushed me over onto my back saying, "That's for next time, big boy. Right now, just let me orchestrate this little seduction scene, ok?"

"Ok," I grinned, as slid a fat pillow under my butt, elevating my hips about six inches higher than my feet or shoulders, then threw a leg over my waist and pushed her petite body upright, straddling my waist. She moved back until she was poised over my hips. With that, she fixed me with that tantalizingly seductive smile again, and staring deep into my eyes, said, "Ready?"

It must have been a rhetorical question because without waiting for my response, she reached down between our bodies, and grasping my twitching cock, wiped its head back and forth along her hot, velvety slit, then lodged it snuggly in the tight entrance to her vagina. Still staring intently into my eyes with a sly smile, she slowly straightened her back and allowed her weight to slide her body, inch by tantalizing inch, down over my bone-hard cock. It was the most wonderful feeling I'd ever experienced.

Once she bottomed out, she set up a little posting motion, first lifting herself up a few inches, then allowing her body to drop slowly back down again. It was then realized how she'd come by her nickname, her loud moans suddenly filled the room. I could feel the pressure in my balls growing to an almost painful throb. Sensing my condition and my growing need for speed, she placed one hand between our joined hips and gathered a little of our natural lubrication, then reaching around behind her, gently grasped my swollen ball sac. Squeezing it gently, in sync with our motions, she continued her relentless posting until she saw something in my eyes that told her I was at the limit of my control. As I felt the pressure of my release building to the point of no return, she swiftly jabbed her well lubricated forefinger deep onto my ass and wriggled it around in small circles. As her own orgasm overwhelmed her, she finally broke eye contact and threw her head back, staring at the ceiling and emitting a primal scream, her internal muscles squeezing my cock in rhythm with the spasms of her own release... I was only a few microseconds behind her.

Her body suddenly seemed lose all its strength as she collapsed down onto my chest, her head nestled into my shoulder, her lips kissing my neck. As I held her tightly against me, stroking her hair, she suddenly laughed and said, "God, that was wonderful, Jack. I haven't had a climax like that in a long, long time... and you didn't even have to butt-fuck me to get me off either!" That made me wonder just how many other tricks Mona had in her little goodie bag.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.