Rob's Family - Cover

Rob's Family

Copyright© 2006 by The Jint Fan

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Rob Jackson moves his neice into the family and the problems begin very shortly afterwards. This family are taken over by a group of teenagers and Rob is turned into a cuckold

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   DomSub   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial  

Rob and the girls continued their daily routines. The weekends were long and lonely without his family. Rob finished cooking dinner and brought it to the living room. He started to enjoy cocking not before the cuckolding started.

" Uncle Rob, why are you so quiet?" Patty asked as she scooped some mashed potatoes.

" I miss Maria." Rob told them.

" Oh." Patty moved herself in the chair. Rob could see the slight swell of his niece's belly.

Rob couldn't believe where the time has gone. It has been almost two months since Maria's departure.

They received news of Patty's pregnancy a week after Maria leaving the house. Jessie's pregnancy was announced two weeks ago. Rob felt proud of them.

" Good thing that I stopped by for a visit?" Patty laughed.

" We missed you, cousin." Jessie reached over and kissed her cousin on the lips.

" Again congratulations on being pregnant." Patty replied.

" I know. Thank you." Jessie touched her belly.

The three of them were just finishing their dinner when the front door opened and heard Maria's voice.

" Hello."

" Mom!" Jessie walked quickly to the door. Rob and Patty walked a few steps behind the teenager.

Rob saw Jessie hugging his wife. He smiled at the mother and daughter scene in front of him. He couldn't believe that his wife is back with me. Deep inside, he knew why she is back.

Maria turned towards Patty. " Oh my. They finally bred you."

" Yeah. Jessie tool." Patty informed her.

Maria turned around quickly. " Oh my God! I can't believe it. The three of us pregnant. How long are you girls?"

Patty informed Maria about their due dates and they had a group hug together. Rob watched them and smiled to himself. He couldn't still believe what happened to his family.

Maria finally made her way over to him. " Miss me?"

" Just telling the girls before you came in that I did. Where's Devon?" Rob is still worried about the black man that started their problems.

" He's gone. He said that he will be back in a couple of months to check in on us. He has given his word to stay away but only to see his children." Maria hugged and kissed her husband.

Rob saw his wife wince when she hugged him. " What's wrong? You hurt?"

" My breasts are very sensitive." Maria kissed her husband. " I missed you so much. Let's go to bed, so we can make love, its been a long time.

" Well... Ok." Rob took Maria towards the bedroom. He turned to the girls. " I hope you can find something to do while we are busy."

" We will, Uncle Rob." Patty replied.

" Yes. Daddy." Jessie took Patty's hand and headed in another direction.

Rob and Maria kissed again. Rob thought to himself. Back to normal I hope.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.