Rob's Family
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2006 by The Jint Fan

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Rob Jackson moves his neice into the family and the problems begin very shortly afterwards. This family are taken over by a group of teenagers and Rob is turned into a cuckold

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   DomSub   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial  

The routine around the house for the last two weeks was normal without Maria. The girls did extra chores around the house to make up for Maria. Rob spent each night waiting for a phone call but nothing came.

The girls took turns to please Rob with blowjobs. Patty walked up to Rob one night. " Can I ask you something, Uncle Rob?"

" Sure honey." Rob smiled to his niece.

" Instead of sucking you off, can I get a fuck?" Patty answered.

Rob looked his niece over. She is in a see through teddy that she bought last weekend. Black fishnet stockings are on her legs with black open toe high heels on her feet. He grin hard at the sight of her. ' You can."

" Good. How should we do it?" Patty asked.

Rob smiled at her comment. He loved his eighteen year old niece. " How about missionary style?"

" That's cool. I haven't down that in a long time." Patty giggled as she lowered her fingers to the buttons on the crotch.

" Don't." Rob told her. " I'll do it."

" Goody." Patty spoke. " Where do you want me?"

" Lay down on the floor."

Patty did what she was told. She laid down onto the carpeted floor. Rob dropped to his knees and moving his hands to the crotch of the teddy. " Nice teddy."

" Thanks. I like it also."

Rob slowly unbuttoned the three buttons holding the crotch closed. He couldn't believe how hard he was at the thought of fucking her.

Rob lowered his lips to Patty's pussy. He kissed her pussy on the soft opening. He stroked the slit with his tongue. He liked the smell of the sex.

Patty moaned at the feel of Rob's tongue on her clit. " Oh God. Lick me."

Rob did what he was asked. He began to enter her pussy with his tongue. He raised his hands to her breasts as he licked the pussy. He squeezed the globes and heard his niece sigh.

Patty's body started to shake as an orgasm started to flow. She softly cried as she rode the wave of the orgasm.

Rob pulled out of her pussy. He pulled his pants off and slowly rubbed his cock against her slit until it slipped into her.

Rob slipped his cock deep into her. He moved his hops faster as he jackhammered into Patty's pussy. He slowed down and kissed Patty's lips.

Rob lifted and placed her legs onto his shoulders as he tried to go deeper into her. He loves this position with his wife and now with Patty.

Wave after wave hits her as Rob continued to fuck her. She moaned louder at the feel. " Oh God. You feel good."

Rob felt as his balls tighten. Rob pulled out of her in time as he let his sperm fly and hit her bald pussy. The words she said caused it...

" That was so close." Patty sighed. " I don't want Devon mad at us for any accidents."

" I know." Rob agreed with her. He is still afraid of the boys.

Rob laid down with Patty and tugged her. " That was so amazing."

Patty nodded her head in agreement.

The door opened and they looked up like they were caught. Jessie stood in the doorway. She is all smiles. " Did you have fun?"

" Oh course." Patty replied.

Rob nodded his head. " It was great. What's up?"

" The telephone rang and it is Devon. He wants to talk to Patty." Jessie informed them as she entered the den.

Patty quickly jumped up and left the room. Jessie sat down in the recliner and spreads her legs. " Lick my pussy, Daddy."

Rob laughed at the comment by his daughter. He like the idea. Rob crawled over to Jessie. He buried his head into her crotch and started to lick at the smooth pussy.

Jessie moaned as her father's tongue went deep into her moist pussy. She enjoyed his tongue hitting her clit. It was starting off fireworks inside of her mind. Her father is the best pussy eater.

Rob ran his hand over her bare firm thigh and down to her knee as he is licking her pussy. He enjoyed his daughter.

A few moments later, Jessie cried. " I'm coming!"

Rob enjoyed the love juices flowing into her pussy and he is lapping it up like a kitten. Rob slowly pulled away from the pussy. " Like a fine wine."

" Yes." Jessie sighed-

" I agree." Patty replied from the doorway.

Both father and daughter look up at a smiling Patty. Rob crooked his eyebrow towards his niece. " What are you smiling about?"

" Mom's pregnant!" Patty shouted out in joy as she jumped up and down.

" Cool." Jessie jumped up and hugged her cousin.

Rob got back up to his feet. " Congratulations."

" They got her pregnant last week and tested today. Mom is coming here tomorrow to see us." Patty smiled and cried at the same time.

Rob couldn't wait to see his sister. He turned back to see the girls kissing each other. Rob couldn't wait to find out how Maria's first week went.

Devon and Jessie arrived slightly before lunch. Devon ordered Rob to make lunch. He took young Jessie to her bedroom as Patty and her mother talked in the other room.

Rob cooked some hamburgers for the group. Rob found some salad fixings. He finished the salad and start to ponder what is happening in Newport with Maria.

" I know what you are talking about." His sister's voice came up.

Rob turned to see his baby sister standing in the doorway. " Where's Patty?"

Devon called for her. ' Jessie sat down at the table. " You were thinking of your wife."

Rob nodded his head. He couldn't believe the woman sitting in front of him is his sister. She wasn't the shy girl anymore. She looked now like a wild child. " Yes. I am thinking of her. Did you see your husband yet?"

" Next stop." Jessie sat back. " Can't wait to see him."

Rob nodded his head. " How is the first few days there?"

Jessie shook her head. " It's better to see the video to understand what happens there. Devon will give you it later."

Rob nodded again. " Do you know who is the father?"

Jessie shook his head. " I don't know and I don't care."

Rob couldn't believe his ears. His sister is saying that she doesn't care who impregnated her with a black baby.

Devon stepped into the kitchen. " Time for lunch. I missed those two girls' cunts. What's for lunch, wimp?"

Rob hated the man. He pulled the grilled hamburgers off the stovetop. " Hamburgers. I wasn't expecting you, sir."

" No problem. Are you happy for your sister and her wimp of a husband?" Devon sat in the chair next to Jessie. " I am."

" Yes." Rob told the black boy the truth. He is truly proud of his sister.

Jessie turned to Devon. " When will my daughter come home to us?"

" Soon, babe." He told her.

Jessie didn't reply to ask when. She sat and watched Devon eat his lunch. She smiled to Rob. She asked. " So Rob, have you fucked my daughter yet? I wouldn't blame you."

Rob coughed.

Devon chuckled. " Good question."

" Well?" Jessie smiled to her brother.

" Yes. She is so hot." Rob couldn't lie to his sister. " She is a great fuck. I couldn't believe how good she is at it."

" I hope you didn't come inside of him." Devon stared at him.

" I didn't." Rob truthly told them especially Devon. He didn't want to be hurt over this.

Jessie laughed out. " Don't worry darling brother. I also have sampled the pussy of my daughter and really enjoyed it."

Devon laughed and dropped his napkin. He looked at both brother and sister. " If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't know the joys of incest love."

Rob shook his head. He couldn't believe but he agreed with Devon. He turned back to the kitchen sink. He started to think to himself about the last month and the happenings. He wondered what would happen if this didn't happen. He would never know.

Devon looked at his large gold wristwatch. " Well, it's time to go home, Jessie. Time to see your own hubby wimp."

" Yeah Let me say goodbye to my daughter and niece." Jessie walked out of the kitchen.

Rob watched his sister leave the room. Rob's eyes brushed over Jessie's ass. He moved his gaze away quickly. It was wrong.

" You want Jessie. It's understandable." Devon told him as he opened his black gym bag and produced a videotape in his hands. " Your wife's first couple of days."

Rob took the videotape into his hands. " Thank you."

" You are welcome." Devon left the room to find Jessie.

Rob entered the room in time to see Jessie French kissing younger Jessie. Rob grew hard at that. His sister went to Patty and kissed her deeply also like lovers would.

Jessie turned to Rob. " Come here, brother."

Rob walked up to his sister. Jessie put her arms around her and kissed him very passionate. Rob felt his sister's tongue slip into his mouth.

Rob and his sister kissed for a few more minutes. He loved feeling his tongue in her mouth. He couldn't believe that he was doing it.

Jessie broke off the kiss. She smiled to her brother. " That was nice but we have to get going. I love you, brother."

" I love you too." Rob waved to her as Devon and Jessie left.

Rob walked back into the house after Jessie and Patty told him that they are going over to a friend's house for a while.

Rob entered his favorite room in the whole house, his den. Rob slipped the dics into the DVD player. It was movie time and time to see his wife...

Maria walked slowly behind Devon and Tyrone. She looked up at the house, where she will be living in for the next few weeks and possibly months.

" Come on, Maria. We don't want Charles and Leon mad because you took your time." Devon told her as he opened the front door.

Maria followed Tyrone into the house followed by Devon. Devon pinched her ass on the way inside of the house. Maria smiled back to him.

Maria looked around the house with awe in her eyes. She was brought to an office on the side of the main entrance way. She was ordered by Devon to sit down.

Maria followed his orders. Maria walked to the sofa and sat down and waited.

Devon and Tyrone left the room leaving Maria sitting with her legs crossed like a lady should but lately she didn't feel that anymore.

A few moments later, the door opened and a pair black men entered the room. They turned their glazes to Maria. The tallest man spoke to her. " Welcome to our breeding house. My name is Charles and this is my brother, Leon."

Maria nodded her head.

" Devon says you are a hot fuck. He and Tyrone left." Leon told her as he moved closer to her. " Now time to see what we have."

Maria didn't understand what they meant. " I'm sorry but I don't understand, sir."

" Strip." Charles replied as he sat down onto the sofa.

Maria pulled her shirt up and over her head. She unsnapped the front clasp of the bra. She pulled the cups off of her breasts.

" While you are here, no underwear is worn unless we say so." Leon told her.

Maria nodded her head as she completely removed her bra. She lowered her upper body as she bent down by the waist as she pulled the skirt downward.

" Nice tits." Charles licked his lips.

Maria pulled her underpants off. She kicked off her shoes and stood ready for them naked. Charles walked up to her. " Follow us to your new room for your stay."

Maria followed the two men upstairs. She is still naked as she followed the men to the second floor of the large house. She listened to the men about the rules. Leon told her that she will obey all the men and her female trainers. She will wear selected outfits and no underwear. She can talk to anyone whenever she wants.

The three arrived at room number five. Maria amazed how nice the room is. The room is very large with mirrors on each wall. Maria looked into the large walk in closet and noticed all the different outfits hanging and the number of very high heeled shoes...

She heard Charles tell her that they will decide on what she can wear. Maria nodded her head.

" Now lets see how that pussy is." Charles spoke up. " Down on the bed."

Maria nodded her head and lowered herself to the bed. She watched as Charles moved himself between her legs. He pulled off his pants and his cock is hard and very large. Maria smiled because she was cause of him being hard.

Charles slowly rubs his cock against her slit. Maria let a small moan escape from her lips. She couldn't see the cock but it had to be large because the rubbing is by something quite large.

Maria moaned again at the feel of his cock.

Charles drove his cock into her pussy. He filled her completely with over half of his cock. Maria cried out. " Oh God. It's huge!"

Leon laughed. " They say that all the time."

Charles laughed also.

Maria couldn't believe it is happening to her. She is taking more black cock than just Devon and his friends The guy has a monster size cock.

Luis moved towards her head. " Take this."

Maria looked up in time to see the cock lowering to her mouth. Maria opened her mouth wide for the black cock. It sank deep into her mouth. Maria gagged as the cock stuffed fully in to her mouth.

" Oh God. She is deep throating me." Leon moaned.

" She is tight but I'm loosening her up." Charles replied as he pushed his cock into her tight pussy.

" Man. She is sucking me dry." Leon moaned as he held his cock deep into her throat. He moved only small movements as she sucked on his cock.

Charles spreads her legs wider as he is drilling his cock deep into her. " Take my black seed, you whore."

Maria cringed at the words that he said but she couldn't reply with the cock in her mouth. She is coming from the gangbang. " Oh God. Fuck me!"

Charles moaned. " Oh God! I'm coming."

Leon laughed. " Damn. She made you come so quickly."

" Amazing but yeah." Charles slumped between her legs.

" Get out of the way." Leon pulled his cock out of Maria's mouth.

" Oh God! That's amazing." Maria caught her breath and watched the men switching. Charles sat on the edge of the dresser to watch.

Leon moved between her legs. He pushed his cock into her pussy. " God! She's wet. I love seconds in a good tight pussy."

" God! I'm coming already." Maria moaned as Leon fully impaled his cock into her. He is as big as his brother.

Charles laughed form his spot. " She's so horny its going to be fun to break her in."

" Oh yeah.' Leon pumped his cock in and out of her pussy.

Maria's body shook as an orgasm ripped through and slamming into her. Maria moaned again. " Oh fuck me. Fuck me with that huge cock."

" You better do what the whore wants." Charles laughed out.

" Anything for the whore." Lean replied as he pushed harder and deeper into her.

Maria shifted her legs around the waist of her current lover and locked her legs around his waist as he moves his hips.

" God! She's tight!" Leon moaned.

" I told you so. She's going to be split in two by Mr. Dick tonight." Charles joked.

" Yes." Leon agreed and moaned out. " God! I'm coming!"

Maria felt the gusher as it fills her pussy with the warm sperm. It flooded her pussy and womb. She felt so filled " Oh God!"

A few moments later, the two men pulled up their pants. Charles informed Maria that she is expected to be ready for dinner in a couple of hours. They left the room.

Maria sat on the bed cross-legged shaking her head. She couldn't believe how many times that she had an orgasm. It was so many, it was countless. " My body is still tingling."

Maria wondered how her husband is doing. She missed Rob badly. She knew it was her idea for going here. She couldn't help herself...

She wasn't forced to go through the black breeding. She missed her regular life.

Maria needed some rest as she landed down as the super soft bed. She closed her eyes to rest for a couple of hours. She had a feeling she'll need it.

A heavy knocking brought Maria back to being awake. It was two hours. " Yes."

The door opened and a black woman entered the room. " My name is Mistress Jackie and I'm your personal trainer and your wardrobe picker. Do you understand?"

" Yes." Maria replied.

" Now let's get you dressed for your first dinner." Mistress Jackie walked over to the large walk in closet.

Maria watched Mistress Jackie take a hanger with a blue sequin dress. She lifted a pair of blue heels also. Maria looked at the five inch heels and then the blue dress. The dress looked tight fitting and only came down to her mid thigh.

Maria felt a little bit embarrassed with Mistress Jackie watching her dress. Maria slipped the tight outfit onto her body. Maria stepped into the ankle killer high heel shoes. Maria showed herself to the black woman. " Am I ready for dinner?"

" Yes. Please walk with me." Jackie walked to the door. " Remember to do what we tell you and you will survive."

"Yes."

Maria followed the black woman down the hallway like a puppy dog. She asked the woman about her daily routines. The woman told her that she was breakfast every morning with Charles and Leon. She is to attend exercise every morning after breakfast and fuck anybody, who asks.

They stepped up to the main door for the dinning room. Mistress Jackie turned to Maria and smiled. " Good luck in there."

Before Maria could ask why, she was brought into the room. Mistress Jackie stayed out of the room and closed the doors.

" Please enter." Charles ordered Maria.

Maria stepped into the room. She looked around the room in awe. A large dining room table made of oak is on one side of the room. A huge chandelier is above. A china cabinet filled with the most expensive looking China plate sets on another wall. Charles and Leon stood to the right. Maria spoke up. " Good evening, gentlemen."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.