Rob's Family - Cover

Rob's Family

Copyright© 2006 by The Jint Fan

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Rob Jackson moves his neice into the family and the problems begin very shortly afterwards. This family are taken over by a group of teenagers and Rob is turned into a cuckold

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   DomSub   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial  

The week ran very slowly for Rob. He tried to have sex with his wife and she refused him saying that she promised Devon that she won't have sex with him. That crushed him badly.

Rob watched his daughter and Patty on the sofa. He hated to say he has some evil thoughts about his family. The images of them having sex is burnt into his brain.

The imagine of his daughter standing in front of him looking like a slut caused some stirrings in his groan. Stop thinking those thoughts.

Too late. Rob felt the straining against his pants.

" Look, Uncle Rob is getting hard from watching us." Patty pointed to his bulge.

Rob looked up at the now staring faces of Jessie and Patty. Rob wanted to die right there.

" It's ok, Daddy." Jessie giggled.

Patty's cell phone rang and answered it quickly. " Hi Devon. Sure." Rob watched her hand the cell phone over to Jessie. He watched her talk for a few minutes. He brought it out to the kitchen, where Maria is.

Rob started to wonder what is planned for the weekend. He knew something was up because Devon did say every weekend.

The thought of them leaving for a weekend of sex made him ill but he couldn't stop what is happening. He was powerless. He is a cuckold.

Maria entered the living room. She handed the telephone back to Patty. " Well, we are going to be busy, Jessie." " What's up, Mom." " Well, we are going away for the weekend with Devon and the gang. Didn't say where we are going but he said to wear the outfits delivered tomorrow and be ready for them at five in the afternoon on Friday." " Goodie." Jessie clapped her hands. " Is Patty going?" " Yes." Maria nodded her head.

Rob couldn't believe this if it was two weeks ago, they are planning this. " What about me?" " Actually sweetie, I was saving the best for the end." Maria smiled at him. " You are being rewarded slightly for being such a good cuckold. All three of us are going to give you a blowjob between now and week four. One per week and your choice of order." Rob's ears hurt him to hear those words. " Do I have to pick everyone?" " Devon told me that each of us has to do it." Maria laughed.

Rob couldn't believe he had to decide what order of for blowing him. He wouldn't mind if they weren't his own niece and daughter.

" So who's first, Uncle Rob?" Patty asked.

" Well... Maria first, then Patty and finally Jessie." Rob couldn't believe this but he finally told them the order of his weekly blowjob.

Maria walked up to Rob and knelt down in front of him. She looked at his face. Her hands went to the sides and pulled his pants down his legs.

Rob looked down at Maria's head as she slowly took his cock into her mouth. He moaned softly.

Jessie and Patty laughed at Rob's moan. " I think Daddy likes Mommy sucking him off." " Yeah." Patty nodded her head.

Maria's mouth takes his full length into her mouth and uses her tongue on the shaft and slowly pulls her mouth up the shaft. She can hear another moan from her husband.

For Maria, she enjoyed sucking on her husband's cock over the guys from the nightclub. It wasn't a stranger's.

Tim never could hold out when Maria is sucking on his cock. He cried out. " I'm coming!" Maria drank his sperm down her throat with ease. She heard Patty clapping loudly. " Wow. That's so good, Aunt Maria." " Thanks Patty." She pulled off her husband's cock.

Rob stumbled back slightly. He felt so drained from the experience. He sat down in the chair. " God!" " It was good." Rob couldn't believe he just got a blowjob in front of Jessie and Patty.

Maria has a huge smile on her face. " That tasted so good down to the last drop." The girls laughed at Maria's comment.

The family continued their new ways around the house for the next few days. The doorbell rang at the front door. Rob answered the door to find a delivery man holding three packages.

" Thank you." Rob signed the packing slip for the man carried the packages into the house. He knew Devon and his friends are going to return in an hour or so. Rob carried the three boxes in to the house.

Maria and the girls grabbed their boxes to change. Rob returned to his favorite room in the house, his den. He lifted a bottle of beer to his lips. Another weekend without his wife and family.

A few minutes later, Rob heard some clicking of high heels. It was too late, they have changed into their outfits for their weekend.

The doorbell rang and Rob walked to the door and opened it for Devon.

" Hello, wimpy." He smiled to Rob.

" Hello sir." Rob opened the door wide for Devon and Tyrone. It was just the two of them standing outside of the door.

" How's the blowjob, Wimpy?" Tyrone chuckled as he walked passed Rob.

" Thank you. It was nice." Both men laughed.

The clicking of heels became louder and quicker. Rob looked up as Jessie entered the room followed by Maria and Patty. Rob saw his daughter's outfit. She is wearing a black one piece dress that stopped at her thigh. It was tight looking and her feet are in black five inch heels. Patty and Maria are in similar outfits. Patty is in red and Maria is in a white one.

Rob watched as the girls posed for the two guys.

" Very nice looking." Devon nodded his head with approval what they are wearing. " Do you agree, Ty?" " Damn straight." Tyrone nodded his head. " Three beautiful white women." " So Wimpy, do you approve of their outfits even though your opinion doesn't really count here." Devon laughed out loud.

Rob looked at his wife, daughter, and then his niece. He nodded his head. " They look very lovely in their outfits." " Lovely?" Tyrone laughed. " They're damn hot especially your wife." Rob nodded his head.

" Ladies, we have much to do." Devon waved them towards the car.

Rob hugged his daughter and kissed his wife on the lips. " I'll miss you." " Me too." Maria turned to walk away.

Rob watched the girls walk away and enter the long car. He noticed Devon walked towards him carrying a small package in his hand.

" Happy viewing." Devon handed him a DVD jewel case. " This is what happened to Maria and Jessie the first day away and don't go anywhere tonight. You have a guest coming over tonight." " Who?" " A surprise." Devon turned to leave the house. " It was Maria's idea." Rob's jaw dropped at his statement that Maria thought it out She wanted someone to come to here to have sex with him. " Thanks I guess." Devon laughed as he left the house.

Rob watched her car roll down the street and out of sight of the house. He started to cry at the lost of his family to Devon.

About an hour later, Rob found himself in the den in front of the television. He slipped the DVD into the machine and turned it on.

Jessie is walked into the small room with two women. One of the women is very large in weight. She walked Jessie over to a small bed.

Jessie sits on the bed while both girls stand in front of her. Jessie smiled up to them. She looked very nervous.

" She does have a pretty smile." The big woman said to her friend.

" Sure does, Sally." The smaller woman nodded her head. " Nancy, you want to go first?" " Thanks honey." Nancy kissed Sally on the cheek.

Sally stood back as Nancy's fingers worked on the thin robe and removed it from Jessie's body. Her fingernail flickered the gold ring and Jessie sighed slightly.

Sally bent her head and started to suck on Jessie's nipple while she fingered at the nipple ring. She can hear the soft cries from Jessie.

" Her face is showing how good you are." Sally commented. " How are her nipples, lover?" " Nice." Nancy sighed between sucking.

" My turn sweetie." Sally moved towards them.

" Let's share." Nancy suggested.

Sally nodded her head. " Prefect idea." Sally joined Nancy kneeling in front of Jessie. Each woman takes one of Jessie's nipples into her mouth. Jessie's eyes close in joy of the feel. She sighs softly.

Sally and Nancy sucked on Jessie's hard nipples as Nancy's finger is sliding fully inside of Jessie's pussy.

Jessie can't take it. She cries out. " I'm coming!" " Very good, sweetie." Sally purred and smiled at Jessie.

Nancy pushed Jessie to lie down on the bed. She moved up onto the bed and placed herself on top of Jessie's body. She placed herself into the classic sixty-nine position.

Nancy grinds her crotch into Jessie's mouth. Sally starts to kiss Nancy as Jessie's tongue worked on Nancy's pussy. Sally spoke up to Jessie. " Lick her pussy good." Jessie sighs.

Sally lowered her head to Jessie's pussy and shared the young pussy with her girlfriend. Their tongues worked at the same time on Jessie's pussy.

Both tongues darted in and out of Jessie's pussy. They can taste Jessie's juices as she is coming.

" I'm coming now." Nancy closed her eyes as she is having an orgasm.

" How is she?" Sally asked Nancy.

" Good. A real natural." Nancy smiled.

" My turn, lover." Sally stood up.

Nancy rolled off of Jessie's body. She stood and walked a few steps to the char and crashed into it. She is very content.

Nancy watched as Sally stood over Jessie and lowered her pussy to Jessie's face. She is squatting over Jessie's face as Jessie is starting to lick her pussy.

" Wow! She is good." Sally immediately spoke up.

For the next fifteen minutes, Jessie ate at the pussy of Sally. They brought her up to orgasm many times. She couldn't keep count.

The DVD stopped with Jessie getting dressed. Rob couldn't believe how hot he is from watching his daughter with the lesbians.

His raging hard-on is proof of how hot his daughter was on the video. He wanted to get rid of his hard-on. He needed to masturbate.

The doorbell rang before he could get his pants down. He walked over to the door and answered it.

Joy stood in the doorway wearing a black teddy and black high heels. Devon's friend smiled to him as she sees his hard-on. " Like the video I guess." Rob nodded his head.

" Good." Joy entered the house. She took him by the hand to the back bedroom.

" Remove your clothes for me." Joy sat on the bed with legs crossed.

Rob couldn't believe how quickly he was pulling his clothes off his body. He is going to cheat on his wife with one of the teenagers.

Joy smiled as Rob pulled off his last piece of clothing. " Now step in front of me." Rob did what he was ordered. He looked down as she took a hold of his hard cock. She slipped her mouth around the shaft. She took it deep into her mouth. Rob moaned.

Joy's mouth went up and down his entire length. She pulled free for a second. " You are ready. Lie down on the bed." Rob again followed her orders. He lied down flat on the bed with his cock standing up like a flagpole.

Joy crawled on the bed and moved on the top of him. She took a hold of his cock with her fingers and slipped it into her waiting pussy.

Rob groaned as his cock slipped easily and deeply into her pussy. Joy told him to place his hands under the pillow. This was all for her. He was only a dildo to her. That hurt his feelings as she pumped her body up and down on his cock.

Rob couldn't take it too much longer but before he could, Joy told him no coming until she says or Tyrone beats him.

Rob nodded his head as he watched the teenager going up and down on his swollen cock. The urges were killing him as she is driving him crazy.

" Oh yes. This feels so good." Joy grabs a hold of her own breasts.

Rob agreed with her. It felt so good as she is pumping his cock. He heard her moan out that it was ok to come.

Rob let go and flooded her pussy with his sperm. He couldn't believe how good it felt to pour himself into someone other than his wife. " Oh God." Joy smiled down at him. " Very good, my pet. That's what you are for the next two days to me. My own sex pet." Rob nodded his head.

Joy let Rob a couple of hours off before having him cook her dinner wearing nothing at all. She has turned him into a slave.

The next day was spent doing what Joy wanted and his reward is sex, which is great. He couldn't deny the great feeling. He is a slave to Devon and his friends.

Monday night followed and Rob shook his head. He stared at the bathroom mirror. He had a long day at work. Joy left last night after mind blowing sex. His mind was wondering with thoughts of his wife and daughter doing something weird during their visit to Newport.

Rob continued to stare at himself. He needed to talk to his sister for some answers that he needed badly. Rob walked to the bedroom telephone. He knew Maria and the girls were at their friends' houses right now.

Rob dialed his sister's house and Kent answered on the first ring. " Hello."

" Hey Kent, It's Rob."

" Hey long time since I heard from you. How's it going?" Kent sounded happy probably because Devon is spending time with Rob and his family instead of his own.

" You know what' s happening here."

Kent was very quiet for a few seconds and then replied. " I know about it. I'm sorry to hear it is affecting you also."

" That's what my sister said. Speaking of my sister, is she there?"

" Sorry. She's not here." Kent sounded now down.

" When she going to be back?"

Kent was quiet again and told him. " You will find out sooner then later. She won't be back for a week at the earliest."

" How long will she be gone?" Rob is now concerned with his sister.

" Two months."

" What! What do you mean two months?" Rob dropped to the bed in disbelief.

" Devon thinks she needs extra help in getting her pregnant. So she is getting some extra fucking. She has been trying for six months and nothing."

Six months? It has been six months since it started for them. " Did Patty ever go for the extra help with Devon and his friends?"

" No. She became pregnant and lost it shortly before Devon told us to send her to you to begin the seduction there." Kent replied.

" Where is Jessie now?"

" I don't know. They won't tell me either." Kent replied.

Rob talked to him for a few more minutes before hanging up the telephone. He couldn't believe it was happening and it was worse then he thought.

Two days later, Rob walked up Maria in the bedroom. Maria is sitting at her dressing table. She looked beautiful sitting there in her seat. She is wearing a white silk gown with what looks like nothing underneath it for underwear.

Maria looked up. " Hi honey. Want to get lucky tonight?"

Rob stared her with some lust in his eyes. He is being asked to have his own wife. The woman that he hasn't have sex with in two weeks. He wanted her badly. He nodded his head slowly.

" Good but I do have one rule."

" Anything." Rob wanted her. He would do anything to have his wife.

" You just can't come inside me." She smiled at him. " If you do then I would have to report you to Tyrone." Rob is down. He couldn't believe that his wife would report him to Tyrone and Devon. He can't believe it.

Maria stood up and walked the three steps to Rob. She took his hand and raised it to her silk covered breast. Rob squeezed the melon size breast. He nodded his head to her rule.

Maria took Rob to their bed. She pushed him down onto the bed. He raised his head slightly to watch his wife peel the gray sweatpants off his legs.

Rob smiled as Maria pulled his underpants off after the pants. She ran her fingernail up and over the head of his swelling cock. She moved the fingernail down the underside of the cock Rob's body shook from the sensitive spot. He started to lose control.

" My poor little man." Maria smiled and moved her mouth and used her tongue onto his cock.

Rob was ready to die there from his wife's attention. He moaned out. " Oh God!"

" I guess you like." Maria spoke between licks up the sides of his cock.

Rob looked down as Maria's lips went over his cock and felt her sucking on him. He loved how his wife is sucking him off. She is so incredible. She is better than he could remember. She was taking him whole unlike the halfway before.

Maria pulled her mouth off his rock hard cock. She spoke to him softly. " You ready for me?"

" Hell yeah!" Rob pulled himself up on the bed. He moved to get up but Maria stopped him. He looked at her confused.

" I want to be on top." Maria pushed him back down as she crawled on the bed.

Rob couldn't believe it but his wife wanted to be on top. She usually wants missionary and once in awhile doggie. She was becoming a new woman.

The feel of Maria's hot wet sex slipping onto his standing cock. Rob looked up at the kneeling standing tall wife as his cock is buried into her. Rob moved her hips up and down on his cock.

Maria's hand went to her chest and felt her own chest and pulled on the nipples as she is riding her.

Rob felt the stirring and remember what she told him and pushed her off as he shot his load against the tattoo on top of her pussy.

" That was close." Maria was breathless. " I didn't want to explain why a white baby came out of my pussy when the time comes."

Rob's heart dropped down out his wife's statement. He was wondering if it was a dream or a nightmare that he is still in.

Maria looked at his sadden face. " Honey, I'm sorry but I love you."

This second in time, he wanted to crawl up and die. He felt so used by his wife. She wanted the sex just because she was horny not for love.

The next night, Rob was sitting in the den again. He looked up as his daughter stepped into the room. " Daddy?"

Rob looked up from the book. " What's up?"

" Come with me to the living room. We want to tell you about our weekend." Jessie smiled at him.

Rob stood up from his chair and took a hold of his daughter's hand. They walked out to the living room. Rob wanted to know about the past weekend.

Rob looked up at his wife and Patty sitting on the sofa. Jessie brought him to the loveseat. Rob sat down followed by Jessie next to him.

Maria spoke up from her seat. " We are going to tell you about our weekend in Newport. Please don't ask any questions until after. Ok?"

Rob nodded his head.

Patty started the story...

Devon brought the three women out to the awaiting white limousine. The driver opened the door to allow them to enter. Maria entered first followed by Jessie then Patty. Devon and Tyrone entered with Chen and the girls being last.

The white limousine pulled away from the curb. Devon turned to the family. " Here's what's going to happen this weekend. We are going to be at a mansion in Newport, where we are holding a private weekend with some of our friends. Just do what they say and we are going to have a lot of fun together."

" What kind of stuff?" Maria asked from her seat.

Tyrone looked at her. " Depends on our friends."

" How many friends will be there?" Patty asked.

" A few. Your mother knows a few because she was here last weekend and she had fun." Chen spoke between the tits of Alice.

Tyrone laughed and offered the girls something to drink. They didn't want anything yet. Devon took a sip of his drink and spoke with Maria. " We are hoping by the end of the month, you will have a large black baby in your womb."

Maria stared at him. " What happens if there isn't?"

" Easy. We wait until next month and if you fail again then we have to bring in some extra work meaning you will leave wimp hubby and go to our treatment house for intensive fucking that will last until you become pregnant."

" You promised my husband that it would be weekends only." Maria pleaded to Devon.

Devon shook his head. " You shouldn't trust people that you are fucking. He'll understand why you aren't there."

" What happens if l quit?" Maria softly spoke not to be heard by the others.

Devon laughed quietly. " Then all your friends and family will receive the tape of you and your daughter and niece in the middle of an orgy together. It isn't going to be pretty."

" That's blackmail!" Maria was stunned.

" Oh course. The price is one or two babies." Devon stared at her. " You think we spent all this money on you because we wanted to. You are ours." Devon looked so evil now sitting in the leather seat of the limousine.

Maria turned her head to the left to see her daughter. Jessie's mouth is full of Chen's cock. Maria turned a hair more to the left to see Patty's mouth with Tyrone's cock inside of it while Gracie and Alice feasted on Patty's pussy.

The orgy going on around her destroyed any hope of getting out of it. She automatically without being told to dropped to the knees and unzipped Devon's pants.

Maria took Devon ' s cock out of his pants. She moved her hand over the cock until it got larger. Her mouth covered the cock and moved her mouth up and down the large cock.

Maria moved up and down over the cock until she could feel Devon ready to come. She slowly almost to a stop and let him drop down slightly then moves faster until he was ready to come.

Maria drank his whole load down her throat. Devon moaned after shooting. " God! You are so good."

The limousine continued to drive down the highway with moans and sighs coming from it as it drove southward to the rich area of Newport.

The car stopped in front of a large stone mansion. Devon helped the girls out of the car. Devon walked the girls up the stone stairs to the front door of the mansion. Devon opened the door and entered the house first followed by everyone else.

The group stopped inside of the front lobby by a grand staircase. Devon turned to the three. " Welcome to our playhouse. Remember to be ready whenever for anyone wanting to fuck you but nobody will be here for a couple of hours so please check out the house and get ready in your rooms."

Maria and the girls walked around the large playhouse. Maria discovered how there are fifteen rooms in the house. Jessie noticed that the back lawn was huge and green heading to the cliffs and the ocean. Jessie whispered. " Wow. This is large."

" You can say that again." Maria commented as she looked into one of the bedrooms. The bedroom was three times bigger than her own. The room is furnished in antiques. The bed is a four poster. Maria loved the room. She stepped into the room and touched the woodwork of the bedroom furniture.

Devon stepped inside. " Do you like the room?"

" Yes." Maria spun around.

" It's yours for the weekend." Devon informed her with a smile.

Maria couldn't believe that she will be able to touch the bed with her body. She hugged him tightly and kissed him on the lips. A very deep kiss with her tongue.

Devon broke the kiss. He looked at the white wife. " I want you but I need you to rest up because you have a long night coming."

Maria nodded her head. She followed Devon to the hallway. Jessie and Patty picked out their bedrooms. Devon told Jessie and Patty the same thing as Maria about resting.

The next couple of hours were spent resting in their bedrooms. Maria loved the silkiness of the four poster bed. She laid in the nude on the ultra smooth sheets. Patty and Jessie laid by the cliffs with Alice and Gracie in the nude. The boys were watching a football game in the television room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.