Mom's Debt Repayment - Cover

Mom's Debt Repayment

by jmikeusl

Copyright© 2006 by jmikeusl

Fantasy Sex Story: Mom has to pay her son's debt

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Interracial   .

My mom was working in her office one morning. She worked for some doctors, but unfortunately she would be alone today.

As she worked at the desk, two black men walked in and right in my mom's office.

"Yo son owe us sum money ho!"

"Let me tell you somethin..."

SLAAAAPPPP!

"Shut the Fuck up ol white ho!"

Mom almost fell out of her chair from the blow to her face. She caught herself and came up slowly holding the large red spot on her face. She just stared up at the two black men noticing the other black man holding his crotch.

"Now, once again, yo son owe us sum money ho!"

"W-why, um how much?"

"Fi hunded dollars ho! An why aint impodent!"

"Im sorry, I do not have five hundred dollars."

"Well we cum to collects."

"I really don't have the money."

He grabbed mom's arm and gently stood her up.

My mom was wearing a red business like suit and pants.

"Please don't hurt me."

He gently turned her around looking at the shape of her butt.

"Not bad ho! Lil wide in da hips, but we like it, don't we?"

"Yeah man," said the other black man.

He squeezed her butt making her jump.

"Please don't."

"Look here'n ho, you want to git busted up?"

"Um no." mom said nervously.

"Well we gon do wut we want, den you'll be okay, you got me ho?"

"Ye-yes."

"Put yo hands on the desk."

Mom did.

She felt his hands reach around and unfasten her slacks, and slowly unzip her. He then proceeded to push her pants and pantys down to the floor.

"Lift yo feets ho."

Mom did.

Mom felt really humiliated standing there bare ass in front of two strange black men. She felt a hand push on her back bending her over. She felt hands spread her asscheeks revealing her fifty-four year old pussy.

"Dayum, not bad for an ol ho! Nice ol hairy cunt!"

Mom felt him grip her waist and then felt her pussy stretch and open as his ten inch dick slid in, making her spread her legs to accommodate the large penis. He pushed in more...

"OOOHHHHHHH... NO, NO, ITS TOO BIG!"

"Dis bitch aint never had no dic dis big!"

He pulled back a little then pushed it in deep, his body pressing against my mom's ass...

"OOOHHHHHHHH... OOHHHHH... !"

My mom's pussy stretched and strained taking in his cock.

She continued to moan loudly as he began moving in and out her now wet pussy.

Gripping her waist hard, holding her in place, fucking her good. My mom loudly moaning with her eyes closed feeling him pound her cervix.

"Im glad he didn't pay!"

"Me to man, hurry up! I want sum of dat cunt!"

"Okay man, I fixin to shoot my load in dis bitch!"

My mom could only continue to let him have his way.

"Aw SHIT, Aw SHIT, Im cummin in you ho! Aw, ohhohhooooooooooooooooohhhhh, yea! Dam ho!, mm, yea baby, take the blackjuice... mmmmm yea, whew..."

He slowly slid his long snake out, covered in pussy juice and sperm.

"Dam man, look at dat, I messed that cunt up..."

"Dam sho did nigga! My turn!"

The next black man gripped my mom ass and pushed his big dick into her.

"Dam this bitch feel good!"

Fucking her.

"Her pussy grippin my dic good."

Embarrassingly, my mom felt her legs quiver, her asshole tighten, and her orgasm shoot through her body.

"OOOHHHH... OHOHHHHHHHHHH!"

He gripped her waist hard to keep her from falling due to her knees buckling.

"Dis ho cummin on my dic!"

Ten or so minutes later the second black ejaculated into my mom's dripping cunt.

"Whew thank ya ho." As his long dick fell out her worn pussy.

As they dressed, they warned my mom not to involve anyone with this or it would be bad for her and her son.

"You got it ho?"

"Y-Yes, I do, promise."

They left.

Mom backed away from the desk looking at the wet dripping mess between her legs.

The phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hi mom!"


My mom slammed the phone down when she heard it was me. She ventured into the bathroom and sat on the toilet expeling streams of sperm from her full cunt. She shivered as her pussy continue to throb from the fucking. She leaned back on the toilet and began massaging her clitoris still thinking of the long dicks she just had inside her. Shortly she began her orgasm, her legs quivered, her pussy flexing and gaping, dripping more white cum from her 54 year old vagina.

"Whewww" she said as she sat up and began wiping her cunt and ass with tissue.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.