Missy: Young But Shy Nympho
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2006 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Missy, a sexy 19-year old girl, wants to be fucked and sucked as much as possible. She wants nearly every man she sees, but her latest conquest is one of the guys she'd been noticing for some time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Missy was loving the fact that she was finally experiencing the sexy hotness of being with Ethan, the well-hung young black man that she'd been fantasizing about having sex with for quite some time. As Missy had gone into his apartment, he'd quickly taken matters into his hands and he soon had Missy naked and then his own clothes off too as he seduced her and then mounted her for a very sexy interracial fuck.

Missy wasn't the only one who had been fantasizing. Ethan had noticed Missy months earlier and he'd wondered if he'd ever have a chance to enjoy her sexually. He'd noticed how gorgeous she was, her very sexy figure and he'd seen her with some of the other guys at school and wondered if there was a way he could get into her panties. Now he'd done it. He not only managed to get into Missy's panties but he had her in his bed, naked, just fucked and the white thick cum of his first jizz load was seeping from the lips of her pussy where he'd just finished fucking the daylights out of her. Ethan had just finished cumming in Missy's hot tight young pussy after he'd seduced and fucked her and now he was more than ready for another round of lusty unbridled sex there with her in the privacy of his bedroom. He bent his head down to Missy's splayed thighs, spread her pussy lips and he began to lick and kiss her swollen pussy lips and to suck out some of the creampie that his spend provided. Missy moaned and writhed as Ethan licked her and then he took one and then two fingers and started sliding them in and out of her just-fucked cunt.

"Mmmmmmmm, ohhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, yes, lick me, yes, yes," Missy moaned as she loved how hot Ethan was doing her. She needed to cum several more times, and she wanted his big cock inside her again, riding in and out until both of them exploded several more times in hot cums. Ethan buried his face in Missy's pussy juice and cum-wet cunt and she exploded in another strong orgasm as he licked and sucked on her pussy and clit. Then, his cock had risen to a full sexy wet hardness again and he rolled Missy over onto her left side, moved up behind her on his side too and then he guided his big black cock up between her legs and easily found her pussy. He wedged his cock inside her wet cunt lips and when he bucked his ass foward, Missy let out a lusty hot moan as she felt herself impaled a second time on Ethan's horny big thick cock.

Ethan's cock slid inside Missy's tight hot pussy more easily this time since her cunt was already slick and wet from Ethan's cumload being inside her and now that his cock was lubed up with her wetness, his dick spread her tight young pussy and he soon felt the root of his cock smacking hotly against her sexy rounded ass as he fully penetrated her. Ethan flinched his cock as he was fully into Missy and then he reached up, cupping his left hand over her left tit as he began to move back and forth, thrusting his cock in and out of Missy's tight young cunt.

"Yes, fuck me, Ethan, oh, baby, your cock feels so good inside me," Missy moaned as she lifted her left leg a bit to allow Ethan's cock to more easily move in and out of her horny pussy. Ethan felt this fuck even more powerfully than their first one and he kept kneading and playing with Missy's naked tit and her aroused nipple as he fucked her soundly. He loved the sexy wet sounds of his big thick black cock penetrating her pussy on each inward stroke, and he could see that Missy had her hand down between her legs, stroking her clit to bring herself off as he was fucking her more and more deeply and powerfully.

Ethan and Missy fucked in that position on their sides for a few minutes, and then Ethan pulled his cock out and he had Missy get up on her hands and knees there on the bed underneath him. He mounted her again and this time he bent over her as he began to really throw a fuck into her hot teenage pussy doggy style. He was really reaming Missy out and she began to cum again from the hot sensuality of having Ethan fucking her that strongly. She collapsed underneath him in orgasm and Ethan really let himself go at that point and he bucked his ass back and forth, fucking Missy until he felt another powerful jism load exploding into her hot sexy white cunt.

Then, Ethan pulled out and told Missy he wanted her to lick his cock clean before she got dressed to leave. Missy turned around and she sucked and licked Ethan's dick until he was hard again and then she stroked him and took his cock in her wet tight lips until she brought him off again and then she did finally lick him clean before she kissed his lips and thanked him for the wonderful fucks and for letting her suck him off.

"This is going to be one sexy friendship," Missy thought to herself as she started getting dressed again and then left to go home.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.