Missy: Young But Shy Nympho - Cover

Missy: Young But Shy Nympho

Copyright© 2006 by Tom Land

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Missy, a sexy 19-year old girl, wants to be fucked and sucked as much as possible. She wants nearly every man she sees, but her latest conquest is one of the guys she'd been noticing for some time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Missy was relatively young but she had some very strong sexual desires and fantasies that she wanted to make reality. Her problem was that she was a bit on the shy, non-assertive side and that complicated her ability to make her own desires come true. She'd had a few boyfriends who she'd fucked and played around with but none that had really been man enough to give her satisfaction in addition to getting their own rocks off. Missy had gotten tired of having a boyfriend who was pleased once he got his cock inside her and then spurted his cumload in her pussy.

Missy was a very pretty and a very mysteriously sexy girl. Her breasts hadn't grown quite as large as she'd have liked but with her shapely young body and very sexy nice shaped B-cup tits, the boyfriends she'd had all told her how hot she was and how much they loved to fuck her. While Missy wanted a very hot sexual relationship and she wanted and fantasized about a lot of other wild sexual experiences, overall she was just too shy to do whatever would make them become a reality.

Missy had an especially hot active fantasy of fucking a black guy. She'd known a lot of sexy black guys in high school but she'd never slept with any of them. Now that she'd gotten a bit of maturity and sexual experience under her belt, she found herself often lying in bed in the morning or at night and playing with herself while she thought of some of the well-hung black studs she knew getting it on with her one-on-one. One of the guys she knew pretty well was Ethan, and Missy wanted Ethan to make a move on her so bad she frequently masturbated while she thought about being alone with him and knowing he had a hardon in his pants because he wanted to fuck her.

Finally, one afternoon, Missy actually found herself alone in town near where Ethan lived and they struck up a conversation and before she knew it, Ethan had actually started coming on to her. Missy had felt her pussy getting very wet and her nipples hard in arousal under the cotton top she was wearing. She had on a sexy little demi-bra but when she realized that she'd actually managed to get Ethan's attention, she wished she'd come out of the house braless that afternoon so he might be able to see her hard nipples poking out against the material of her top. She was sure he could see her hard rock-like nips poking out and Missy let Ethan take the lead in their little foreplay dance of very sexy and overt conversation. Before she knew it, Ethan had taken her in his arms, and he had his full moist lips on hers and was kissing here while he held her body close against his.

"Missy, I've been watching you for several months, and I had no idea you were interested in me," Ethan said as he cupped her ass through her tight-fitting jeans and let her feel the full hardness of his erection through the front of his jeans and against her crotch.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Ethan, what is that I feel down between your legs, baby?" Missy asked as she moved her right hand down to Ethan's groin and began to grope and feel him up.

"Missy, come with me," Ethan said as he motioned for her to follow him up to the nearby house where he lived in an apartment by himself. As Missy realized that Ethan was probably going to take her into his apartment so they could fuck, she felt herself growing very aroused and her pussy really started to get soaked and her nipples were totally hard inside the cups of her bra.

Ethan got Missy inside the house and then he took her in his arms and his foreplay took on an entirely more serious note of arousal and seriousness as he felt himself growing so horny to fuck Missy that he couldn't hardly wait to fuck her. His cock was totally hard and he felt the tightness of his big thick erection inside the confinement of his jeans. He kissed and caressed Missy's tits and then he began getting her undressed by pulling her top off and then he got her jeans off, too. With her standing there in only her demi-bra and a very sexy thong, Ethan pulled his shirt off and his jeans, too, and Missy could see the large distinctive bulge of his large thick hardon in his briefs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.