Missy: Young But Shy Nympho - Cover

Missy: Young But Shy Nympho

Copyright© 2006 by Tom Land

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Missy, a sexy 19-year old girl, wants to be fucked and sucked as much as possible. She wants nearly every man she sees, but her latest conquest is one of the guys she'd been noticing for some time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Missy and Ethan began to see each other regularly, and every time they were together, they ended up at Ethan's apartment for some hot lusty sex. Missy couldn't believe how long she'd fantasized about and wanted to have a sexy black boyfriend, and now that she had one and he was as horny for her as she was for him, she wondered why she'd waited so long. There was one thing for sure true about Ethan; he was quite a stud and the best lover she'd ever welcomed between her legs.

Ethan also realized how infatuated he was with his sexy new white girlfriend. He had never dated a white girl and now that they were both having their first interracial romance, each of them realized it was far hotter than they'd ever imagined it would be.

Missy found Ethan to be one of the sexiest and best lovers she'd ever had. No question, he was a far better lover than any of the white boyfriends she'd had. She wondered occasionally if that made her a "black slut" or if Ethan's being black had anything to do with her loving it when Ethan fucked her. Missy had even begun to think about the possibility of moving in with Ethan if their relationship became serious enough. She was sure she'd run into conflict at home with her parents if she actually began living with Ethan, but she'd worry about that when the time came.

On the night of her next date with Ethan, Missy decided to wear one of the sexy outfits she'd worn when her best girlfriend had done the photo sessions with her. Even though Missy only had B-cup size breasts, she had a very nice body and her B-cup breasts looked hot on her overall figure. Her girlfriend had told her to wear the slinky, tight-fitting black dress out and they went into some public settings where her girlfriend took photos of her. Only she and her photographer friend realized that underneath the black dress, Missy was only wearing a black thong, no bra at all. Missy had not realized how sexy it was going to be wearing such a figure-emphasizing dress braless and then having her friend take her photo. It turned Missy on so much that when they'd finished a couple of hours later, Missy went straight home, pulled the sexy black dress up above her waist and fingered her pussy underneath her black thong until she orgasmed and then pulled the dress off and played with herself until she came again. That was how hot and lusty the dress made her feel. She could only imagine how it would make her feel wearing it with Ethan, and knowing he would take her back to his apartment and fuck her brains out at the end of their evening.

Ethan and Missy went to a nice restaurant for dinner, and then, as Missy knew he would, Ethan took her back to his apartment so they could enjoy a couple of fucks together. As soon as Ethan got her inside the door of his place, he locked it and pulled her close into his arms. He began kissing her and then his hands were all over her breasts and her ass, caressing and feeling her up through the sexy black dress. He quickly realized Missy was not wearing a bra when he covered her breasts with his hands and was rewarded with the feel of her nicely rounded tits underneath the bodice of the dress. Ethan had realized when they'd been eating dinner that Missy didn't have a bra on. As they sat talking, he'd been able to see clearly that her nipples were hard and pressing tightly against the front of her dress. He'd known then that when they were alone, it was going to be hot. He also found her sexy tight asscheeks naked underneath and knew that Missy was wearing a thong as she normally did. He wished Missy would go pantyless too, but she'd told him her pussy got so wet from being horny and aroused that there was no way she could go with no panties at all.

Ethan kissed Missy deeply and he pulled her body close against his, loving the feel of her rounded breasts against his chest. His hands cupped her asscheeks as he pulled her firmly against him, letting Missy feel his large hardon that was straining to get free from his jeans. He and Missy had both begun to grow into serious lust with each other and Ethan really loved getting Missy naked and having sex with her. Ethan's cock grew increasingly hard and thick as he could feel and hear Missy responding to his kisses and sexy caresses.

"Baby, you make me so hot," Missy said, as she moved out of Ethan's arms and bent down to unfasten his jeans and get his hardon out so she could suck him before they fucked. Missy's nipples were almost painfully hard from her arousal and she could feel her pussy had grown wet as she unzipped his pants and pulled his thick hard black cock out. Missy licked the big swollen head of his hardon and then opened her lips and took the head and a couple of inches of his shaft in her mouth. Missy loved everything about Ethan, but she was totally obsessed with his body and his hot lusty sexiness with her. She couldn't put her finger on it but she was also totally turned on by Ethan's being a well-hung and very lusty black guy. She didn't know if their relationship would last forever, but Missy didn't know if she'd ever be satisifed with a white lover after knowing first-hand how hot Ethan was with her and how much she loved having his thick black cock buried in her pussy and fucking her wildly.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.