One Horny Afternoon

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2006 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Bob and his lover, Carol, are getting undressed and ready for a sexy fuck during the afternoon. They share the room with another horny couple on a bed there beside them -- Linda and Eddie. They're one hot sexy family and Bob is married to Linda and Carol and Eddie are their children.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

Bob was more than ready to fuck Carol. He'd taken her into the large room where there were already two full-sized beds and he'd taken her into his arms and they'd both quickly lost themselves in very lusty and intense foreplay since they were equally hot and ready to fuck. It was all Bob could do to keep from nearly stripping Carol's clothes off her body, throwing her onto her back on the nearby bed and then climbing on top of her with his big hardon jutting from his groin and mounting her to fuck them both straight into intense powerful cums.

Bob always loved it when his turn to fuck Carol came around. He'd never forget the first time he'd gotten the chance to make love to her and that had been one of the hottest fucks he'd ever experienced. This afternoon they both knew they couldn't wait any longer to spend time together in bed and they'd agreed it was top priority for the two of them to have sexy together. One other thing that made it not only increasingly sexy for them but also made it very hard to hold back was the fact that Linda and Eddie were already beginning their own fuck and they were lying on the other nearby bed where Linda and Eddie had engaged in their own foreplay and were undressed and then when Bob and Carol joined them, Eddie already had his large thick cock buried inside Linda and he had her moaning hotly as he was really pouring his hard horny cock to her. The most erotic part of this entire scenario of two horny couples there in the same room, fucking and playing was that Linda was Eddie's mother and Carol was Bob's daughter. And, Eddie and Carol were the natural children of Bob and Linda. It was indeed a family affair and one that not only saw this pairing off but also saw the two babes, of course, being swapped off too so that Eddie sometimes got the chance to mount and fuck his horny sister, Carol, from time to time.

This afternoon, however, it was Bob and Carol rapidly approaching the moment of truth when her father would climb on top of her and slide his big horny cock up inside her sexy tight teenage pussy and he'd fuck her every bit as hotly as he did her mother and as he'd fucked other sexy young women in recent years when he and Linda had engaged in various times of mate swapping with other young horny couples. All four of them tried to present themselves in public so that no one could ever surmise that there was an intense incestuous relationship between the four of them, but when they were at home and knew they weren't going out in public for awhile, there was no telling how any of the four of them might be dressed or undressed. Carol and Linda were especially very sexy in the way they'd sometimes dress when they knew a sex session was going to happen soon or when they were horny and wanted either Bob or Eddie to fuck them. And, a few times, Linda and Carol had actually gotten Eddie or Bob to take them on in a very horny threesome and that was very hot whenever it happened.

Carol was very similar in appearance to her mother, Carol. Carol had nicely developed C-cup tits and her figure was well developed for a 16-year old teenager. Her mother, Linda, had a very nice body and she and Bob enjoyed a very active sexual life but in recent years, they'd given in to their own innate incestuous desires with their own son and daughter and that was how Bob came to be with his naked daughter, Carol, and had his cock in his right hand as his horny daughter spread her thighs and Bob leaned forward, guiding the swollen head of his rigid cock into her waiting pussy as he could hear Eddie and his wife, Linda, already rutting together like two lusty teenagers while he prepared to take Carol on in an equally hot lusty fuck. Bob had been noticing Carol's developing young female body quite some time before he and she had finally crossed that forbidden barrier of a horny father actually taking his own daughter in sexual lust and burying his cock inside her pussy and fucking her until she orgasmed. He'd made that move and Carol had been equally horny for her father's sexual attentions. After he and Carol had secretly enjoyed that first fuck session together, Bob had finally admitted to his wife, Linda, when he and Carol had done and when he waited for her response, it hadn't been at all what he'd expected. She'd taken the chance to admit to him that she and their son Eddie had already been fucking secretly for nearly 6 months and they enjoyed having sex just as much as she and Bob did. Finding out that both of them had been fucking their child of the opposite sex, Bob and Linda then figured out a way that they could bring the four of them together on occasion and enjoyed the very erotic experience of father-daughter fuck while a mother-son fuck was going on right there beside them. It had been far more erotic than any of them could have imagined possible.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.