Surprising Seduction - Cover

Surprising Seduction

Copyright© 2006 by SexyBeast

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - From the time Tommy hit puberty and discovered girls there was only one woman on his mind...his mother. When he reaches college a friend turns him onto a wonder drug that can make all his dreams come true.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   School  

The next morning I was actually up before Mom. I lay in bed for a while, thinking about what today would be like. If everything went according to plan and Mom was really as in control as I thought it would be fun to watch her get used to the new feelings she would be having and wondering where they were coming from. I am certain that a fairly conservative woman like my mother would not know how to handle it, but if the power of my suggestion held she wouldn't have any choice. If today went well I planned to really notch things up tonight. I only had two more nights before Dad was back. I had to make sure Mom was completely mine by then.

Mom came downstairs while I was in the living room and went into the kitchen. She was wearing a baggy t-shirt and tight shorts. Her back was to me when I came into the room. "Hi Mom," I said.

"Good morning, sweetie," Mom said, her back still to me while she finished pour a glass of orange juice. She turned to face me and immediately I saw her eyes widen and she took a step back, against the counter. I acted like I hadn't noticed anything. "You look really good this morning, Tommy, being home must agree with you." Mom said in a husky voice.

I was wearing a pair of boxer shorts and nothing else. That's how I always sleep. I was freeballing under the boxers and I saw Mom's eyes imperceptively wander down my lean physique to wear my cock and balls hung, not very well concealed. I knew could see the outline of my eight inches. Slowly, Mom's complexion was turning an appealing shape of red. "Can I have a glass of juice?"

"Sure, honey." Mom said.

I crossed the kitchen while Mom poured me some juice and when she turned again I could tell she was taken aback by my closeness. She was turning redder and I could even see her nipples stiffening through her t-shirt. Mom looked kind of like a deer in headlights. She wiggled out from between the counter and me.

"So what are your plans today?" She asked, clearing her throat.

"Oh, I don't know. How about you?"

"I had planned on catching up on some work around here, but now I am thinking of going out." She was avoiding looking me in the eye.

"Really, if you're running errands maybe I'll go with you, I don't have anything to do today."

"Okay, Tommy, I'll let you know," my mother said, then disappeared back upstairs.

I went upstairs too and jumped in the shower. When I got out I got dressed and I could hear Mom downstairs. I ran down and caught her as she was getting her keys and getting ready to go out the door.

"Where ya going, Mom?" I asked. She turned around, startled. She was wearing another sexy little outfit like yesterday and I had to wonder if it was my prompting that caused it. She had on a snug pink tank top and a short khaki skirt. She looked very sexy without looking slutty.

"I told you, I have some errands to run."

"I thought you were going to take me."

"You don't want to be bothered. I have to go shopping for a dress for some business dinner your father is taking me to. You'll be bored to tears."

"I just want to get out of the house. Let's go."

Mom looked unsure for a moment, but then said, "Okay, but I don't want to hear that you're bored."

"I promise I won't be."

I couldn't be sure, but I could have sworn that as Mom walked out ahead of me she was switching her hips a little to show off that gorgeous ass of hers.

Mom had a nice little sports car and we drove to the mall with the top down since it was such a nice day. Her long blonde hair fluttered in the breeze and every time she shifted her little skirt rode up, flashing me a nice slice of thigh. I can remember that in the past she would have been pulling that skirt down constantly, but today Mom just left it alone. I tried not to stare too much. I didn't want to be obvious.

Mom told me that I could go look in record stores at the mall and just meet up with her for lunch, but I said would just stick with her. I saw something cross her face then, like she was glad I was staying with her, but also scared. We went straight for the department stores. Dad's business dinners are usually pretty fancy, so I knew Mom would be getting some kind of cocktail dress or something. I was hard just imagining the possibilities. I'd seen Mom ready to go out for these things before and she always looked really nice. The first couple dresses she tried on were nice, but a little on the conservative side. But then I could see my "suggestion" taking effect and with a little encouragement from me on how good she looked and Mom was picking dresses that showed a little more leg, or a little cleavage.

Mom couldn't find anything she liked at the first store so we moved onto Bloomies. By this time she seemed to be getting into showing off for me and I picked a couple things for her to take into the dressing room. There was one navy dress that while it wasn't too short, it had very high slits on each side. When Mom took a step I could see pretty high on her hips. There was another one that had sort of a halter-top and Mom looked like she was going to burst from it. "That looks great, Mom." I said enthusiastically.

"You think so, huh? I don't think so. You're father would freak if I wore this to a business dinner." Mom looked pleased by my reaction.

"Well, you look hot. If you weren't my mother..." I left the rest unsaid.

Mom stuck her tongue out at me and said, "Well, sweetie, I am," then disappeared back into the dressing room. Eventually Mom settled on the classic simple black cocktail dress, but the one she picked made her look so hot. I knew part of why she picked it was because I'd liked it so much. It was pretty short, she'd have to be careful sitting, and it had a deep neckline, showing off a lot of Mom's newly tanned cleavage. The top was only held up by tiny spaghetti straps and a zipper ran up the back. As soon as Mom paid for the dress we bought a nice pair of heels to match and then we headed for Victoria's Secret. "You might want to wait outside for this part, Tommy. I need pantyhose and a new strapless bra for this dress."

Actually my cock was throbbing at the thought of going into Victoria's Secret with my hot mom. "No, it's okay, besides, haven't I been a help so far?"

"You have been, but I don't know how you'll help here."

Mom went to pick a bra out first. As she bent down to look at the lower drawers her skirt rode up almost to the point that I could see her panties. I wondered if she was wearing a thong like the day before. She was digging through the 36C drawer and finally found what she was looking for at the back. It was a very lacy strapless bra that would obviously create some great cleavage. I would have died to see her in it. But then, I could arrange that. She went back to try it on, then when she came out she went to the pantyhose rack.

"You know Mom, wouldn't thigh highs be better than pantyhose?" I said.

"What would you know about that?" Mom scoffed.

"You would be surprised. What, do you think college is a monastery?"

"I'm not sure I want to know what goes on there."

"Might make your hair curl," I told her.

Mom blushed again. "Okay, mister expert, what would you have me wear. Remember, I am your mother."

"Well, like I told you before, you're hot, being my mom doesn't change that."

"Thank you, I think."

"Anyway, definitely thigh highs. Black, but I think with a seam up the back." I asked Mom her size and dug though the ones they had until I found what I was looking for. Yeah, she'd look really hot.

"So you would actually dress your mother in these?" Mom asked, taking the stockings from me.

"Any day." I smiled. Something passed between Mom and I and I knew she was feeling it in her pussy. I knew that every time she looked at me she was getting wet, just as I'd told her too.

Mom did buy the stockings I'd suggested and then we headed to the food court for lunch. I looked around and I could see a lot of guys, ones from my age all the way up to dirty old men checking my mother out. I'm sure they all assumed I was her son, but I was still the one there with the piece of ass and they weren't.

That night after dinner Mom changed into a long t-shirt, although it wasn't quite long enough to keep me from seeing her white cotton panties when she sat down to watch TV. I enjoyed the great view much more than the movie we'd rented.

After her tea Mom went up to bed, just like I'd told her. Getting cocky I barely waited until she was at the top of the stairs before I followed. Again, her bedroom door was open, just like I had instructed her. As Mom walked into her bedroom she pulled the t-shirt over her head and threw it onto a chair and when she turned back around I got to see the wonderful jiggle of her big, perfect tits as she walked over to her bed. I thought she was going to pull her nightgown on, but instead she stood at the foot of the bed, with one hand on the post. She hung her head for a moment, her long hair veiling her face, and then she reached between her legs and rubbed her cunt with a moan. I had to lean closer, but I could hear her talking to herself.

"What the hell's the matter with you?" Mom said quietly, still rubbing herself. "He's just a kid, he's your goddam son. Ohhh... I just never noticed before, never knew..." Mom pushed her panties down and now she was standing there completely naked. Her tits hung down as she leaned forward, her hand on the bedpost keeping her up. Her hand got busier between her legs and I could see my mother swaying on her feet. Finally she crawled over the footboard and lay on the bed on her stomach, with her hand beneath her, between her legs. She was humping her pussy down at her hand. I'd never seen a woman touch herself like this. It was like Mom was just sort of overwhelmed and had to take care of herself now. "Oh God help me... Ohhhhhgggooddd... Tommmmyy... sweetie..." Mom's thrusting at her hand became more violent and I could hear her moaning my name over and over. Of course I had my cock out and was beating off furiously. Mom spread her legs and I could see she had two fingers buried in her cunt as she got herself off, thinking of me, her teenaged son. "Ohh... ohhh..." Mom came fiercely, not like the night before, almost as if the taboo of masturbating to thoughts of her son made it that much more intense. Mom rode out her orgasm until she was exhausted and I just left her there, going to my room for a while.

When I went back to my parent's room, about an hour later, there light was still on and Mom was lying where I had left her, but by the rise and fall of her body it was clear she was asleep. When I came around the side of the bed I could see she had her head turned. I put some oil on my finger and pressed it to her lips, but instead of just licking it off Mom sucked my finger between her lips, pulling it deep. Only when Mom had licked off every last drop did she let my finger go.

"Is that you, sweetie?" Mom asked, rolling onto her back. Her eyes were still closed. I could see a big wet spot under where her cunt had been. Mom lay on her back, naked, with me in the room like it was the most natural thing.

"Yes, Mom. How did you feel today?"

"So weird. I had all these feelings and thoughts going through me. I felt like I couldn't control myself." Mom's brow furrowed.

"But they were your thoughts. You probably just got a little confused is all."

"I guess you're right, Tommy. They have to be my thoughts, it's just I'm not used to that sort of thing."

"What sort of thing, Mom. Tell me."

"Well, you were so helpful today. I had these thoughts about you. Crazy thoughts. It must just be because you're growing up and becoming a man. I guess I never noticed before."

"Noticed what?" Here it came.

"Just how strong and handsome you've become. You're such a good-looking boy, Tommy. All the girls at school must want you." I could see my mother's nipples getting hard as she spoke.

"Does that make you jealous?"

"Well, I have to be honest. Yes, it does. You've always been mine, I don't want to share you."

"You wouldn't have to, if you could take care of all my needs."

Mom looked unsure. "Haven't I always?"

"Of course, Mom. You know I love you. But I'm a man now, I have different needs."

"I know, so do I Tommy."

"Could you take care of them, Mom?" I baited her.

Again Mom looked like she didn't want to answer. "I think I could. I know I want to, but I shouldn't. I should think about you this way. It's not right. It's like before."

Before? What did that mean? I asked.

"Well, when you were seventeen, I came home early once. You were back by the pool with your girlfriend and you guys were skinny dipping." Mom paused, that wasn't all. I remembered that time. I was going out with Amber Morrison. She had been a hot blonde, just like my mother. "Well, I caught you guys fooling around. You were touching each other and then... I saw her go down on you. I didn't know what to think. It was so strange, I'd never seen people having sex in person before. It had an effect on me, even if it was my own son.

"After she sucked on you, Sweetie, you got on top of her and God, the sounds you made come from her. I couldn't help it. I go so wet. I didn't stop you because I couldn't handle he way I felt, but I kept your father happy every night for a week after that! But I felt so ashamed that those feelings were caused by my own son."

So maybe that was why this was so easy. Mom had had some thoughts before. If only I'd known she was there that day. Well, this certainly made things more interesting. I had to reassure her, Mom looked worried, even though she also looked very turned-on. "It's okay Mom, really. It's only natural to get turned on by seeing two people having sex. It would turn me on. Sometimes I've heard you and Dad and gotten really turned on."

"Really?" Mom sounded shocked. It was so hard to remember she was in a drug-induced trance the whole time.

"Yeah, really, but it's okay with me, because I know it's natural. You're a sexy lady, Mom, I don't have any problem being turned on by you, and you shouldn't have a problem with this either."

"Maybe you're right. I just don't know."

"Do you want me to make you feel better?" I asked.

Mom jumped at the chance. "Yes, sweetie, more than anything."

"I want you to banish all your worries from your mind. It's not going to bother you anymore. You're just going to feel what you feel and when you want to you'll act on it. And to help make you more comfortable we're going to do something." I couldn't believe I was doing this like this, but after Mom's revelation my head was spinning.

"So we get more comfortable with each other we're going to touch ourselves together."

"Tommy, that's a bad idea." Mom chided.

"You're already naked in front of me and you don't mind do you? I think you like it, that you like knowing you have an effect on my young cock."

"I think I do, sweetie, if that's alright."

"Good, then let's get more comfortable."

Mom pushed up on the bed so she was resting on the pillows. The king sized bed was easily big enough for me to get on beside her. I felt of silly beside her in my boxers and t-shirt while she was naked, so I quickly got rid of my clothes. My cock was visibly throbbing as it lay up against my stomach. My balls felt like they could burst at any moment. Every fantasy I'd ever had since I was twelve was about to come true. "Well..." I said, awkwardly. Now was I the one being kind of reluctant, but come on, gimme some slack.

First, Mom cupped her magnificent breasts, plucking at her nipples with manicured fingernails. The fat, ruby coloured tips of her breasts seemed to grow more rigid and I wanted to lean over and suckle them, as I must have as a child. Mom moaned and bit her lip as her fingers traveled down to the valley of her sex. The blonde tuft between her legs was already damp as she ran her fingers through it and parted her puffy pink lips. Watching Mom touch herself from across the room had been one thing, but lying next to her while she did blew me away. I could see her lips glisten and I could even smell her arousal as her fingers gently poked and prodded her cunt with an expertness that made every touch elicit a moan and a groan of pleasure.

I was so caught up in watching Mom that it took me a minute to catch up. My cock was throbbing to be touched and I took my hot shaft in hand finally, moving my hand up and down it. It was rough with no lubrication, but I had to be touched.

"Mmmm, sweetie, it feel so good to touch myself and I like knowing you're right here. I can almost imagine it's you touching me. I can almost see you that day Tommy, with Amber under you as you slipped inside her. Oh, I was jealous sweetheart, I was. But you're here now. Ohhhh..." Mom found her clit, I don't know how she could have missed it. It stuck out all red and stubby from her pussylips and every time she touched it Mom cried out more loudly. "Ohhhh... OHHHH... Toommmyyyy..." It was then that I realized Mom's eyes were open. She was staring right at my cock as she touched herself. Was she out of the trance? Was she awake? She couldn't have been because she kept touching herself and moaning my name. She saw me jerking my red cock and actually reached over and wrapped her hand around it.

"Ohhhh... Mooommmm..." I gurgled, almost cumming her from touch.

"That feels so solid and strong, you have such a beautiful cock. I thought some of my wetness might help you jerk off." Mom whispered and returned her hand to her cunt.

I came before she did, there was just no way I was going to hold out. My cock shot with the force of a riot hose and thick ropes of cum erupted from the tip. They flew through the air, landing on the bed, on me, even on Mom's leg.

"Oh, sweetie, yesss... I love seeing you cum... OHHHHH Tooomm..." And Mom was cumming right with me, rubbing her cunt furiously while her orgasm gripped her.

When it was all over we lay side by side on the bed both breathless. I didn't want to get up, but I knew I had to go sleep in my bed. I didn't give my mother anymore specific instructions, just saying, "Mom do you feel better about everything now?"

"Yes, sweetie, this felt so good. I don't feel nearly as confused anymore. I think you're right, our attraction is natural and maybe doing something about it is too."

"I'm glad you feel that way. When you wake up I want all you're confusion about how you feel toward me to be gone. I want you to feel free to act on any attraction you might be feeling."

"I don't think that's going to be a problem anymore, Tommy." Mom said.

"Good. Goodnight then, Mom." I said, getting up.

"Don't forget to kiss Mommy goodnight," she said and pulled me back onto the bed. My own mother gave me the hottest kiss I have ever had in my young life. By the time she was done my cock was growing again. She was already passed out again before I left the room."

That night had been so amazing that I slept late into the next day. I guess I was just drained by everything that happened. The first thing I noticed when I woke up was that I was naked. I never sleep naked. I must have left my boxers in Mom's room. I wondered if she was up yet. She shouldn't remember what had happened the night before and I am sure she would have found it perplexing to find my boxers in her room in the morning. I pulled on another pair of boxers and went down to my parents' room.

Mom was already up and the room was empty. I found last night's boxers half under the bed and wondered if Mom had seen them. I rushed them back down to my room.

I didn't find Mom anywhere until I looked out back. She was laying on one of the loungers with sunglasses on and I couldn't tell if her eyes were open or not. The bathing suit she had on was not one of her regular two-pieces, but a string bikini and she had the strings untied so the materiel just barely clung to her breasts. There was an open paperback by the side of the lounge, another romance novel, but she wasn't reading it. There was a radio plugged in and blaring and Mom didn't hear my approach.

"Hey, Mom," I said, standing right next to her. Mom jumped when she heard my voice and the top of her bikini came right off, exposing those luscious breasts to me again. God I loved my mom's tits. Mom covered herself up, but took her time about it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.