The Helen Chronicles - Cover

The Helen Chronicles

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I've been asked how I came to write the Dark Tilogy and how I could possibly carry that much hate around for thirty years. Here is the story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Slow  

The Bartender

The last of Helen's lovers that I know about for sure was Richard Barton. Rich was the first of the three men I saw on film to shove his shit covered cock into Helen's mouth and make her clean it off. That act alone kept me from hurting him too bad when I went to pay him a call.


After Helen gave birth to Marlene she did not go back to work for the Hamburger Man. She was a stay at home mom for about six months and then one afternoon the doorbell rang and I answered it and found a young girl standing there.

"Can I help you?"

"Does Helen live here?"

"Yes, there is a Helen living here."

"Oh good" she said as she pushed past me and entered the house. "Where is she?"

"Who are you and what do you want?"

Just then Helen called from the kitchen, "Who is it honey?" and the girl headed for thew sound of Helen's voice. Helen's sister Edith had arrived.

With Edith's arrival and her moving into Mary's room we suddenly had a built in baby sitter and I woke up one morning and found Helen dressed and ready to go out.

"Where are you going that you have to get dressed up like that?"

"I start my new job today."

"New job?"

"Now that Edith is here and can watch the kids I'm going back to work."

"Dressed like that? You'll get those clothes ruined at Denny's."

"I'm not going back there. I got a job at Murphey's Bar. I'll be working noon to eight" and off she went.


Murphey's Bar and Grill served pretty damned good half pound ground round burgers and I started stopping in there a couple of times a week to have lunch before going to work. I met the owners, Rich and his wife Amy, and they seemed like decent folks and the atmosphere at Murphey's was warm and friendly.

A year went by and then came the day I caught her with Herb and tossed her ass out. Helen kept working at the bar and of course I stopped going in the place. Until I saw the film that the Hamburger Man had taken and recognized Richard. The first thing that entered my mind was, "You fucking cocksucker" and the next was a confused, "What the fuck?" Why had Helen not gone back to work for Denny and instead gone to work for the man who had forced his cock into her ass and then made her suck his filthy cock clean?

Every time I thought of those shit covered cocks being forced into her mouth I had to smile, but the more I thought about it the more curious I became. It just did not make sense to me. From what I saw she enjoyed fucking the Hamburger Man and she went back to him after having Mary and Nancy and yet, even though she obviously had not enjoyed what Rich had done to her she went to work for him.

I probably could have gone back to talk with Denny, squeezed his head like a pimple, and gotten some answers from him, but I was afraid I might get a little carried away and I wasn't interested in any more jail time. I couldn't ask Helen because I wanted to kill the bitch so I didn't dare get too close to her so that left Richard.

I was not at all happy with Richard. I knew Richard. I didn't know Brian, although I did vaguely remember him from Linda's wedding and I didn't really know Phil even though Helen had had him and Linda over to the house for dinner a couple of times. I knew Denny of course, but not well since I didn't like him and had avoided him, but I knew Richard.

Every time I went into the bar Richard would join me, buy me a beer, talk sports with me, shoot some pool with me and all the time he was being buddy, buddy with me he was fucking my wife. He had to pay for that. Not for fucking my wife, but for smiling at me while he was doing it, for pretending to be my buddy while doing it.

One night as he came out the back door of his bar he walked into my fist - about four times - and when his head cleared he found himself inside the camper on the back of my pick up truck watching me clean my finger nails with a very large hunting knife.

"Talk to me Richard. Convince me I shouldn't do bad things to you for fucking my wife."

"I don't know what you are talking about."

"Yes you do Richard. I've seen the film that Denny took of you fucking Helen in her ass and then making her lick your dirty cock clean. I would suggest you stop with the protestations of innocence. If you would like to leave here undamaged you are going to have to bring me up to speed on a few things. I want to know why she didn't go back to work for Denny and I want to know when you started fucking her. I also want to know why she came to work for you after what you did to her. Not hard questions Rich; you should be able to ace the quiz."

He sat across the table from me and I saw the gears turning in his head. I was six foot, two hundred and ten and he was five nine, maybe a hundred and seventy-five. I was between him and the door and I had a very wicked looking knife in my hand. The blood from his nose was all over the front of his shirt and I had no doubt that Helen had told him about what I'd done to Herb. He added it all up, took a deep breath and started talking.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.