Just A Story
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2006 by DG Hear

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Man pays his debt to society and begins his new life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Tear Jerker  

It all happened last year. I finally did something good. I gave my daughter a kidney. It was funny when I would talk to my few friends and they would remark on stories that I have read. When they read the story about the girl getting a transplant, they were cheering for her. Old Bill even wondered about getting tested to help the girl out. Joe told him that he drank too much and his kidney wouldn't be worth a shit. We all laughed.

That's when it happened. We were all laughing. It was my turn to tell a joke when Joe looked over at the door and says, "Holy shit! What a knockout just walked through the door. Damn, is she nice!"

I turned around to see what Joe was looking at. I said, "Oh shit," as the beautiful woman walked over to our table. Her escort waited by the front door. I looked at her closely; she was a beauty. "Hello, Kaylee," I said.

Joe looked at Kaylee and said, "Damn, you are one beautiful woman. Would you like to..."

I interrupted Joe, "Shut the fuck up Joe or I'll knock you into next Tuesday," I stated.

"Christ, Rob, you act as though it's your relative or something..."

I interrupted Joe again, "It is," I said.

Bill and Joe both sat there with their mouths open. I never, ever mentioned family to anyone and these two guys knew me for years.

"Uncle Rob? You are Uncle Rob, are you not?" she asked.

"Please, Kaylee, let's go sit in another booth and talk. I figure you have a lot of questions you want answered."

We headed to a booth way in the back where we wouldn't be disturbed. I asked her about the guy she was with and she mentioned that it was her fiancé. I told her to invite him over to sit with us. I asked them if they wanted anything to drink and then told Barb the bartender to bring over two ginger ales and a draft beer.

"Where do we start, Kaylee? How did you find me?" I asked.

"Uncle Rob, before we sit here and lie to each other I'll tell you what I know. I had a straight talk with mom after my kidney transplant. They tried to say they didn't know who donated the kidney. I wouldn't settle for that. The person who donated their kidney saved my life. It was you, Uncle Rob; it was you who donated your kidney so I could lead a normal life."

"Why do you say that, Kaylee?"

"You're drinking ginger ale, just like me. Why? Because neither of us should be drinking alcohol! Isn't that right, Dad? Please don't lie to me. I know you're my biological father."

"How did you find me, Kaylee?"

"Steve, my fiancé, did that. If you remember, I told you he was an intern at the local hospital. He in fact, helped remove your kidney. He knew who was receiving it - me. He followed the paperwork and we eventually found out where you lived. The lady next door to your place said you always hang out here, so here we are. Now, I need to know the truth. As I mentioned, mom and I had a long drawn out heart-to-heart. We cried over and over. My dad — Al - doesn't know about the talk between mom and me. I want to hear your side."

"To begin with, Al is your dad, not me. He was the one who was always there for you while you were growing up. He adopted you and earned the right to be called Dad."

"I know that, Uncle Rob. He's a kind, generous man and I love him dearly. I couldn't have asked for better parents. When you're adopted though, there is this wee thought that is always there. Good or bad, it's there. You wonder about your lost parent. In my case now, I'd just like to have a few answers. Why did you leave me? Why didn't you contact me and let me know I had a biological father living? Most of all, why did you donate your kidney and how did you know I even needed one?"

I took a minute to think as I looked over at these two beautiful young people. A young intern and a nurse with a chance for a good life ahead of them. I ordered each of us another beverage, and began to explain.

"Your mother and I never knew each other that well. We met at a party and, well, things happened. She got pregnant and was going to have an ab..."

"Dad, I know about the aborted abortion. Mom told me that she changed her mind at the last minute. To make it a little easier on you, mom told me you spent time in prison for selling drugs. She said it was to get the money for the abortion that never went through. Were you a drug dealer, Dad?"

"Kaylee, I only sold drugs one time in my life and I paid my debt. It was the only time I ever sold any drugs at all. I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I have only myself to blame," I said.

"I spent over a year in prison and when I got out, life was different for me then. I was an ex-con, something you can never remove from your record. I found work and became a truck driver. I enjoy driving a truck; lots of time to think and lots of places to see. I was in the store and ran into your mother. She was pushing a little girl in a stroller. It was you. Your mom told me she never had the abortion and would soon be getting married. She told me I was not listed as your father on the birth certificate. I had no legal responsibilities and promised her I would never interfere in your life. I did my best to keep that promise."

"Did you love mom, dad?"

"If you talked to her then you know it was just a one time thing. I never got to know her well enough to fall in love. She was just a lady I met at a party."

"You missed out on a great relationship with me," she started to cry, as Steve held her. "I was a good girl, Dad. I tried hard in everything I did. You missed out on my life," she said as she cried.

"Kaylee, I'm so sorry. Could you and Steve come over to my house? I have something I want to show you."

We left the bar and they followed me back to my house. When they got out of their car, Kaylee asked how long I lived there.

"Well, let's see, going on twenty years now, I think."

"You've lived here my whole life and never took a chance on seeing me?"

"I'm about to explain that to you. Please excuse my place, I 'm a bachelor, you know."

I had Kaylee and Steve sit on the couch with a big coffee table in front of them. I went in and got three gigantic scrap books from another room and set them on the table. They both grabbed one and started flipping through them.

"Dad, this scrapbook is about my life."

"Yes, Sweetheart, I promised your mom that I wouldn't bother you, but that didn't keep me away. As you can see, I went to every event in your life that I could when I was home."

She had tears in her eyes when she saw her pictures at the first dance recital when she was five. I had the paper clipping and then the pictures I took. She jumped to another book that showed her playing sports.

"Dad, you were there for most everything, weren't you?"

I had tears in my eyes as I said, "As often as I could be."

"Dad, this is going to be hard to explain. You probably won't believe me but at certain times in my life, I had a calm come over me. I always said it was my Guardian Angel. It began in this picture of me dancing at age five. I was scared, Dad. I was nervous when I felt a calm come over me. The voice said, 'Do it, sweetheart, you can do it. Just move those little feet.' I just started dancing; I wasn't scared anymore."

Steve and I kept quiet while she continued explaining.

She flipped to another page in her book. "Another time was at this softball game. I skinned my knee and was crying. A voice said to me, 'Sweetheart, you will be fine. Wash it off with a clean rag and put a bandage on it. You'll be fine. Show them what a big girl you are."

"I heard this voice time and time again at my functions. I never told anyone because they would think I was nuts. Whenever I had a problem, this voice came to me. It was you, Dad, it was your voice I heard that helped get me though situations," she said.

She was flipping through a book looking for something.

"Where's the spelling bee stuff dad? I know you were there, I felt it, I felt that presence."

I reached over to one of the books and there she was on stage with the top finalist at the state spelling competition. "Dad, I didn't know the word I was supposed to spell. In fact I never heard it before. I was ready to give up when I heard this voice saying, 'You can do it sweetheart, I'll help you through it. Take your time and repeat after me.' I began saying the letters one by one until the voice stopped. I opened my eyes and everyone was cheering for me. I had won the state finals. It was you, wasn't it, Dad? I know it was you."

I was crying in front of Kaylee and Steve. I excused myself as I went to the bathroom to wash my face. When I came back in the room, Kaylee told me the last time she felt my presence. It was at the hospital.

"Dad, at the hospital everyone was there for me, hoping for a donor. The dialysis was horrible but I knew I could endure it. I was sitting there with Mom and she was crying. I told her everything would be okay and then I felt this warm feeling that I've been telling you about. I looked at Mom and she thought something was wrong. 'Mom, ' I said, 'Trust me; everything is going to be just fine'. She asked me how I could be so sure when I smiled at her and told her, 'I feel it, ' Just then the doctor came in and said they had a perfect match and the operation would take place in two days. The doctor said the donor wanted to remain anonymous. Mom tried to get it out of the doctor, but he wouldn't budge."

"Dad, show me your scar and I'll show you mine," she smiled.

I pulled my shirt up and showed her the scar. She pulled up the back of her blouse and had an identical scar. Steve hadn't said much through all the talking. He was a support pillar for Kaylee.

"So you see, Kaylee. I didn't miss your life. I just missed being with you instead I was the man in the shadows. When you felt those hurts and problems, I felt them too. I guess somehow, somewhere, someway, we feel each other's emotions. I'm glad I could help."

"Dad, you gave me your kidney, and whether you like it or not, you're part of my life."

"I promised your mom I wouldn't interfere in your life," I said.

"Dad, saving my life is not interfering in it. I can handle Mom. She is still a little ditzy, but in a good way. As far as Al goes, he's my dad too. He helped raise me. I will always love him for that. He will always be my dad also. You will just have to be my Uncle Rob. In case you didn't know, I have a stepbrother a couple of years older than me and a set of twin half brothers five years younger than I am."

Steve looked at me and said, "Sir, you sent us a check for ten thousand dollars a few months back. You said it was to use for our wedding. Kaylee and I have decided that we will accept the money under only one condition and it's not negotiable. You have to attend our wedding."

Kaylee spoke up, "Dad, I mean Uncle Rob; we have a plan that will work for everyone. The wedding is in two months. You need to get a tuxedo fitted and you will kind of be part of the wedding party. So you know, Dad, Al will be giving me away. I feel he has earned that right. Will you be there, Dad? Will you be there to take a picture of your little girl getting married?"

"I'll be there, I promise, but it's up to you two to explain it to your mom and Al. Steve, what about your parents? Will they be okay with this?"

"Sir, I mean Uncle Rob; we'll let you know about everything next month. Make sure you get the tux. We are all wearing the same kind."

Kaylee came up to me and kissed me on the cheek. I know I had tears rolling down my face. My little girl, who was now a woman, kissed me for the first time. We hugged and I shook Steve's hand as they left my home.

I sat down in an easy chair and just thought about everything that transpired that day. I took out a crossword puzzle book and relaxed.

About a week later, both Kaylee and Steve were back. "We bought you a present, Uncle Rob. It's a cell phone. We may need to get hold of you and you don't have a phone. It's a Trakphone, so you only pay for the calls you make or receive. Please leave it on so we can get hold of you," requested Steve.

The phone ought to last me a lifetime with the amount of calls I make. I asked the kids about the wedding plans and where I fit in.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.