Music City Tour
Chapter 2 | Evening

Copyright© 2006 by EazinAlong

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 | Evening - Kris' husband Paul sends her to Nashville for 24 hours with a dom they met on the Internet. Ethan is already familiar with Kris' sexual fantasies and proclivities, and he uses that knowledge to propel her to extreme sexual heights. This is a story about an affectionate dom-sub relationship, not a story about abuse. "Your orgasm is your tribute to me," Ethan tells her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Interracial   Black Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   ENF  

Having decided they would go to dinner nearby at The Palm, Ethan rose and went to the closet, opened Kris' garment bag and looked at the clothes she brought.

He found the slinky black cocktail dress that he told her to pack and pulled it from the closet. "You'll wear this tonight." he said. "And stockings. I presume you brought stockings."

"Yes, Sir," Kris said confidently, knowing that she'd followed his directions carefully when she packed.

"Uh, Sir. Not to be impertinent, but may I ask a question?"

"As long as it's respectful."

"May I wear shoes?" she asked meekly.

Smiling at his own forgetfulness and her desire to please, Ethan replied, "Yes, you may wear shoes. As long as they make your legs look good."

Kris pulled thigh-high stockings onto her legs, slipped the dress over her head and asked Ethan for help with the zipper. A gold necklace with a single pearl completed her outfit.

Once they were dressed, Ethan poured a fresh glass of wine, and they settled back to watch the last glimmer of the sunset and inhale a fresh buzz.

He made Kris pull her skirt up and expose her pussy as they talked about her dates in high school... the boys she groped, the ones who groped her and the time she was caught by her parents while Tim, her boyfriend, was pumping her pussy.

Mom and Dad were nonplussed, arriving as he began his orgasm and standing silently to watch as he plunged into their daughter and spurted his load.

The memories and the telling aroused Kris, and her pussy wept noticeably as her arousal flowed. Ethan reached across and ran his fingers through her slit, gathering juice and then sucking it. "Delicious appetizer," he said. "Let's go."

Standing, he stuck his fingers in her sex again, not caring how she felt about it but confident it aroused her. "You have a hot pussy."

She started toward the door, but she froze on the third step when he said, "Stop and bend over. Put your hands on the bed."

Kris obeyed and felt cool air on her derriere as she leaned forward.

Ethan held something in front of her. It looked like a plastic egg. "This is going to dinner in your pussy," he said.

Bending submissively, Kris felt Ethan open her from behind and then felt the egg nuzzle against her pussy lips. He pressed it into the swamp and inside her sex channel.

"That had better not fall out or the consequences will be dire," he promised.

"Yes, Sir," she said with a determined voice.

Then it vibrated. Just for a moment. But enough to startle her and let her recognize the additional feature of the device lodged in her cunt. What prompted it to vibrate? "Whoa," she said softly.

"OK, let's go. You need some dinner to build your strength for tonight," he said.

They were alone when they entered the elevator, but a couple with two teen children joined them one floor below, beginning a 21-floor descent together.

Bzzzzzzzzzzt, the egg vibrated in Kris' pussy again at the 15th floor. Aroused already, it sent a jolt of pleasure through her groin. Gripping the egg tightly, she prayed that it wouldn't fall onto the floor in the presence of this innocent family.

But squeezing her pussy muscles inflamed her arousal, raising fears that she'd have an orgasm just as the elevator doors opened or worse. Anxiety and adrenaline rushed through her body; her pussy gripped its passenger.

Finally, they reached the lobby. Walking gave her a greater sense of control. Waiting for the valet to bring the car, the egg vibrated again. "Oh, no," she thought, "I'm going to cum on a city sidewalk." But the vibration subsided as the car arrived.

The valet hopped out from behind the wheel and rushed around to open her door. Kris looked into his eyes and realized the college-age guy was drop-dead gorgeous. Thoughts of mating with him flashed through her mind and as she sat into her seat she spontaneously flashed him before he closed the door. Ethan noticed and chuckled once the car was moving. "You slut," he muttered.

She knew it was a compliment and felt proud.

As they rolled down the street, the buzzing in her pussy started again. Ethan opened his hand between them. It contained a small device with a control knob. She realized it matched the egg and knew what -- or who -- controlled the pulsing in her pussy.

"You fiend," she gasped.

"Excuse me. Are you forgetting something?"

"You fiend, Sir," she exclaimed.

He laughed at her, and she smiled. He turned the vibrator on for a minute to enhance her arousal.

The car pulled to the valet stand in front of The Palm. Feeling bold, she carefully lifted one leg from the car and showed another valet her pussy before she exited. "It's a good night to be a valet in this town," she snickered to herself, thinking about the tips that might be swelling in a couple of pairs of pants thus far.

"Reservation for Smitherman," Ethan said.

"Right this way to your table, sir."

Ethan stepped aside and let Kris follow the maitre d'.

He admired her pert bottom as he walked behind her. Ethan slyly turned on the vibrating egg while they moved through the restaurant and left it on while they were seated. Kris struggled to hold it in place while maintaining her composure.

As waiters flurried to serve water and bread, the captain arrived. "Would you like a cocktail tonight?"

Without a glance in Kris' direction, Ethan ordered for both of them. "We'll each have a Beefeater martini on the rocks. She'll have olives; I'll have a twist. And please bring some pate from the appetizer menu."

"Very well, sir," the captain nodded before turning to depart.

"What interests you on the menu?" Ethan inquired.

After perusing for a few minutes in silence, she mentioned some of the offerings that appealed to her... the fettuccini, the salmon or maybe the pork chops.

Waiters bearing the cocktails and the hors d'oeuvres arrived almost simultaneously. Kris and her master sipped and nibbled while discussing her job, the arrival of spring and the failures of the leaders in Washington. The first sip of gin was bracing for her, but she appreciated the feeling as the alcohol coursed through her body.

The captain returned, and Ethan again talked to him without conferring with Kris. "The lady will have the salmon and a house salad," he said with no more guidance than she'd provided earlier. "I'll also have a salad followed by the small filet, cooked medium rare."

The egg vibrated inside her, jolting her eyes open.

"Very well, sir," the captain said and departed.

"Very well, Sir," Kris mimicked as they were alone again.

"Respect, wench," he smiled as he turned the vibrator to high and then off again. She gasped.

Dinner proceeded delightfully with impeccable service, delicious food and a rolling conversation on subjects ranging from the environment to travel destinations.

After dinner, Kevin ordered a decadent chocolate cake for them to share, Drambuie for Kris and brandy for himself. The chocolate excited her senses, and the Drambuie sent heat through her body.

Kevin turned the egg on and placed the control on the table, easily within Kris' reach. Her pussy became hotter as the intensity grew. Relief was within her grasp, but she dared not reach for it. She looked at the knob and hoped that she could will it to stop... to no avail.

She began mewling quietly as sexual energy coursed through her body. She desperately wanted to reach out and turn the control to stop before she lost control in public, but she feared the consequences. Her desperation mounted until Ethan calmly turned the knob off. The tension in her pussy subsided, and she took a deep breath.

The vibrations had so consumed her that she barely noticed Ethan paying the check. He gestured for them to rise, and they stepped out front to wait for the car. Walking behind her, he saw a subtle wet spot on the back of her dress.

In for a dime, in for a dollar, she flashed another valet with her smooth, wet pussy as she entered the car. Kris imagined looking down at his cute face between her legs while he closed the door with a barely suppressed smile.

Desperate for relief, she was grateful for the privacy of the car. At least if she lost control she wouldn't be seen. Ethan slipped behind the wheel and edged the vehicle forward. They entered Broadway and headed west. "We'll have a little after-dark tour," he said. "Pull up your skirt and open your legs."

His hand darted into her sex and confirmed the flowing juices, but he didn't diddle her enough to make her cum.

"Are your horny?"

"Yes, Sirrrrrr," she moaned.

"Don't touch yourself."

"Yes, Sir."

Cruising down the broad avenue, bright lights jumped and danced, illuminating her pussy for him to admire. Traffic flowed, and Kris wondered if another woman in another car nearby might be in her condition... hot, exposed and willing to do anything for a cum.

"Take my cock out and suck me," Ethan ordered.

Kris complied, leaning into his lap, opening his zipper and withdrawing the turgid rod from the loose confines of his boxers. It had fucked her mouth this afternoon, but this was her first chance to truly worship it orally.

She adored the sensation of a penis in her mouth... ever since she'd first sucked Bobby Kimmels in high school, she'd felt a frisson of pleasure whenever she'd put a penis between her lips. This time was no exception. Her pussy was already saturated and throbbing, and sucking cock fueled her lust.

Ethan reached for the device that controlled the egg in her pussy and turned it on low. He turned the car into Centennial Park, and the brightly lit replica of The Parthenon loomed ahead. "Play with yourself. Make yourself cum."

Her hands darted quickly into her crotch as the vibrations inside resumed, grateful for the opportunity to relieve herself. As the car passed a couple walking a dog, the pleasure hit her full force. Her fingers manipulated her clit, and her hips lurched.

She lifted her head from his cock and cried out as the waves rolled over her. Shrieks emanated from her throat, and she was lost in the euphoria of her orgasm. Her hips lurched. Her fingers pressed as hard as they could on her clit and diddled it madly.

Looking down from The Parthenon's frieze, Eros smiled subtly as Kris panted from her climax.

"You're a good little girl, Kris."

The drive back to the hotel was uneventful as the endorphins swirled through Kris' brain. Ethan's cock remained visible, turgid, twitching and leaking. Spontaneously she leaned forward and licked the pre-cum oozing from the tip. Ethan patted and caressed her head while it was in his lap.

He replaced his throbbing rod in his pants at a traffic light just before the hotel, and they looked presentable when they arrived. Without hesitation, Kris broadly flashed the cute valet, who remembered her departure and was looking for a view. Her wetness glimmered in the bright lights of the hotel's portico.

At the last moment, she saw a teenage boy a few feet away who was the unintended beneficiary of her slutty behavior. His eyes were wide as he stared between her legs. Kris imagined him masturbating at bedtime to relieve his tension and then thought about her 15-year-old son Josh jerking off. She wanted to see that one day.

The climb to the room was uneventful, and Kris entered with a mixture of relief and anticipation. She ducked into the bathroom and then entered the sitting room of the suite. Ethan was waiting.

"Take your dress and shoes off."

He wasn't waiting long to resume her exploitation. She complied and was soon standing before him wearing nothing but thigh-high stockings. He stared at her bare pussy, and a flush crossed her cheeks. He admired the way her clit hood poked out from between her labia and stroked it lightly with his fingers.

"You have a fine pussy, Kris. I enjoy looking at it. You should show it more often."

He looked up and stared at her boobies, standing proudly with nipples erect. The pain from the nipple clamps was gone, and it excited her for him to admire them. "You have good tits, Kris. They're just the right size. Put your hands behind your head. Open your legs."

He cupped his hand beneath her crotch. "Give the egg back now."

She expelled the egg from her pussy using nothing but her vaginal muscles. It was coated with juice when it plopped into his palm.

His fingers slid into her wet valley and began to stroke her as she stood before him and proudly displayed her charms. He looked into her eyes while playing with her pussy.

Ethan picked up his cell phone and called his wife in Tulsa. "Hello, honey. How are you?"

For 10 minutes, they talked and chitchatted about his trip, about events at home and about his return. He told her about a fictitious business meeting that afternoon, and he listened while she told of a local politician's arrest on bribery charges.

Ethan's finger idly rubbed Kris' clit all the while, and he stared at her pussy while he talked to his wife. Kris trembled but held her position.

The conversation drew to a close. "I love you, too," and he snapped the phone shut. He looked into Kris' eyes and continued fingering her slit.

"Go wash the toys you bought today and bring them to me,"

She fetched them from the dresser and struggled to open them. "Darned packaging," she thought. He watched her bottom as she strode across the room and bent at the sink to wash the buttplug and the life-like jelly dildo.

She felt a flush as she presented them to him, realizing how much her choices had revealed about her sexual desires.

He admired her purchases, studying the dick closely.

"Kneel on the bed. Put your bottom up."

She complied, and he stared into her private region from behind, eyeing her swollen pussy and her cute, tight rosebud. He didn't move for several minutes, leaving her to wonder what he intended and to contemplate her exposed, vulnerable position.

Slowly he rose and stood behind her. He reached forward and began to play with her pussy again, sliding his fingers through her wetness and manipulating the button that she'd been manipulating regularly since she was 11.

He wished her family could see her... that her daughters could be inspired. She pushed her bottom out a little more in a bid for more contact and more pleasure. He spread pussy juice into her bottom and contemplated its fate.

Ethan lifted the buttplug she'd selected and admired her courage. "Either she's been bottom-fucking dicks bigger than her husband or she's going for a new personal record," he thought.

Withdrawing a bottle of lubricant from the dresser, he squeezed a little onto his fingers. Stepping behind her, he began to lubricate her sphincter, pressing a finger inside to coat her most private passage. He spread more lubricant on the black invader and then pressed the tip against the entrance to her bottom.

She instinctively relaxed as she felt the cold, hard projectile nudging her orifice. She'd loved anal sex ever since a boyfriend introduced her to it in college. It was forbidden and naughty, which enhanced her excitement.

And, oh my goodness, it felt so good when a hard cock was lodged inside her that way, a male pressed against her bottom with his balls resting against her pussy. Often she reached down and played with her clit when her husband took her this way.

The buttplug began to dilate her anus, and Ethan watched her sphincter spread to accommodate the invader. Sensations radiated through Kris' body as she felt her anus expanding and the hardness entering. Ethan pushed as her body resisted, and soon its unprecedented size began to cause tension for Kris. It was stretching her beyond her experience. She began to doubt her selection.

"Oh, no, I'm not sure I can take it."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.