Black E-mail - Cover

Black E-mail

Copyright© 2006 by Jakelyon

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sandra has a dark secret that someone at her work has found out about. Now she has a choice to make, live with the secret being revealed, or do what her blackmailer requires her to do.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Humiliation   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Ron was frankly stunned by the turn of events. He never imagined that such a hot babe would be his to fuck, and he could not believe that she had given it up so easily to his feeble blackmail. "Yeah, sure, whatever you want is yours tell me what you need."

"I have been getting e-mails, inappropriate e-mails from that come from within the company from a name that shows up blank. I can't tell who they are from, and they are telling lies about me, lies that could get me fired or worse." Sandra realized that tears of fear and stress started falling from her eyes as she told her story, and the effect on Ron was to actually make him want to help her.

Ron reached out to touch her arm and said, "Hey don't sweat it babe, I can fix it and we will get the bastard."

Sandra realized that he was being sincere and almost forgave him for extorting sexual favors from her, almost, but not quite. She watched as Ron dug into the job pounding keystrokes furiously as he reviewed her e-mail account. Sandra could see his eyebrows arch as he read the e-mail about her embezzlement, and then she could see his face screw up in concentration and surprise as he continued to work.

"What is it," Sandra asked, "Who is sending me the e-mails?"

"Ron turned and looked at her and said, "The person is good, real good. I would not have thought they could have pulled off something like this without me finding about it. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I need to close this backdoor up right now."

"Who the hell is it?" Sandra screamed out in frustration.

I'm sorry Sandra, but this guy is good. It is coming from outside the company through a hole in our network security that I did not know existed. Ron actually looked a little embarrassed to Sandra, but she was just plain pissed after all the shit she had put up with. "You goddamn freak what the fuck do you mean you can't tell who it is from. I just fucked you, fucked a nasty fat assed dipshit like yourself and now you are trying to tell me you can't even give me what you blackmailed me into fucking you over?"

Ron answered back, "Look I have never seen anything like this before. I had no idea, really. I know I took advantage of you, but, well I won't tell anyone about the fact that you are ripping off the company, I mean you don't want that getting out do you?"

Sandra shut up when he said that and softened her tone, "You are right of course. It's just if you do find something you will let me know right?"

"Absolute," he said. "This whole thing will be our little secret, and if it's any consolation you were the best woman I've ever had."

Sandra forced herself to smile at him shyly, she knew that he knew too much, and she needed him keeping his mouth shut, "That's great Ron, but you just let me know if you find out anything."

Then she left and headed back up to her office. She stopped by the bathroom to cleanup, and she was busy wiping Ron's cum out of her wet panties when she heard two women come into the bathroom. Sandra's ears perked up when she heard one of them say, "So what do you think is up with Sandra? I heard she was bouncing her tits around at a meeting and that Steve was pretty pissed at her."

The second woman, whom Sandra recognized as Mary Samson, then spoke. "Well I certainly enjoyed the show. I haven't seen a set of nipples like that in a long time. I wouldn't mind wrapping my lips around them."

Sandra had not realized that Mary was a lesbian, and she wondered if Mary could be doing this to her. She was silent as she heard the other woman say, "Well you better watch yourself or someone will find out about us, you know Steve, he hates gays."

"You're the only one I would talk to, you know that, and you would like to have Sandy's erect nipples too."

They both giggled and left the bathroom shortly after that. Sandra sat in the stall stunned. Mary was gay, and who was the other woman? The mystery deepened, but she tried to concentrate on pulling herself together. Her panties were such a soggy cum filled mess that she decided not to put them back on, and Sandra left the bathroom and headed back to her office.

She was terrified to look at her e-mail, but she forced herself to and was relieved when there were no new communications from the black mailer. She did have one from Steve thought, and he was not happy. It was terse and to the point, "Miss Noce, the cash report was not in my in box by 9:30am this morning. That is unacceptable, and I will require a personal explanation. Please be in my office at 11:00 to provide that explanation.

Sandra looked at her watch; she only had twenty minuets to get the report done and try to save her job. She could not fail now, or she would be found out for sure. She had most of the money saved, and she just needed time to plan her escape and she could be free of the consequences of her crime and from the asshole who was blackmailing her.

She hurriedly put the report together and made it to Steve's office with seconds to spare. His assistant, an old dried up bitch that everyone call Miss Hendricks, no one even knew her first name, glared at her and told her to go on in. Miss Hendricks had worked at the company longer than anyone, and she was as nasty as she was efficient. Steve valued efficiency above all and put up with her nasty disposition. Steve was looking down at his massive desk when she entered the room, and he said in a cold tone, "Close the door Sandra, I don't wish to be disturbed."

Sandra did as he asked and took a seat on one of the chairs in front of his desk. The chair was low relative to the desk and she knew that she would be looking up to him as she was sure he had planned. He finally looked up at her and said, "Well let's go through the reports first and then we can talk about your behavior. As she handed a copy of the report to Steve her nervousness caused her to drop the papers, in her effort to catch the papers as they fell she tripped over the chair and went sprawling head over heels. Unfortunately as her feet went up her short skit slid up also and her bare pussy was there for Steve to see. Sandra was so embarrassed that she thought she would die and she struggled to her feet and tried to blurt out some explanation, "I'm sorry sir I just tripped. I did not mean for you to see... "Well for you to see me like that. It won't happen again."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.