Francesca And Frieda - Cover

Francesca And Frieda

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Chapter 2

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The adventures of two characters in the story Naked Amazons. This pair rejoin the Amazons after two years of luxury, intending to surpass Joanne's record. They finally regret their foolishness, but not before they have many painful experiences.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BDSM   Sadistic   Torture  

It was three weeks after that three hundred solid applications of the whip before either girl felt like sticking her neck out again. Thry might be brave, but they weren't exactly suicidal! Lieutenant Harrison was eagle eyed in her anxiety to get the pair back under the lash! Our heroines knew this and were most careful and not to get a fresh flaying before they were ready. Then it would be child's play to get into trouble again! By this time both girls were fired up and ready to go. Both backs were praying to be lashed!!

Their duties, now that major hostilities were over, were constant drilling and loads and loads of sports. Our heroines excelled at Rugby. Many an opposing forward felt the impact as they drove their way ruthlessly through the opposition. Few games took place without at least one poor girl being carted off bleeding and semi conscious! The hospital was extremely buy thanks to these two. They loved to break bones! Fran often lamented the absence of boots.

"There's nothing more deeply safisfying, Freddy darling, than the sound of a shin bone cracking as you kick some poor cow to little tiny pieces!" she would frequently complain.

"Never mind, my darling! We do lots of lovely bloody damage with bare feet!"

One supreme attraction of this game was that Lieutenant Harrison was usually on the other side. They had plenty of chances to get their own back on this lady, chances they never failed to sieze with brutal gratitude! All this only served to increase the officer's loathing for the pair and so their whippings were to become a regular feature of life at the base, with a growing audience of admiring girls who watched open mouthed as those two backs were cut open time and again, with nothing seeming to blunt their determination to be just about the wildest female tearaways the Corps had ever had in its ranks!

The drill was something at which both trained soldiers were good enough but not enthusiastic. A night time exercise, in which they were divided into two opposing groups was a welcome diversion.

Francesca, Frieda and Henrietta were given the task of capturing a hut held by Lieut Harrison and two of her favourites. It was pitch black with heavy cloud and no moon. All three were covered in black mud by way of camouflage. It was bitterly cold and after they had inched their way to within a hundred yards of the hut, snow started to fall.

"Oh, no! I hate being outside in this!" moaned Henrietta.

"You're a Naked Amazon, my girl! Stop that nonsense and concentrate."

"Yeah" added Frieda. "Stop being such a fucking wimp! Next time you slip and fall we'll let you slide right off the mountain."

"We can't all be as hard as you two! Some of us are just flesh and blood!" said poor Henrietta, shivering and feeling as miserable as she looked.

"Yes you can, Hen! Believe me, anyone can do it if they want to! Now try to crawl over to that bush there - the one twenty yards from the window. I can't see anyone looking out.Dozy sods!"

Henrietta did as Francesca directed and was soon safely out of sight. The other two split up, after first kissing long and passionately, tongue licking greedily against tongue. In five minutes the three had got up to the hut door and were inside. They had captured the objective and the CO was very pleased. Until she got the report in the morning!


"Infra red photography! Golly, we are getting sophisticated nowadays! I still don't think a nice kiss is such a serious offence. OK, so we were on duty, but it was only a silly old exercise. And two hundred for that! Grossly disproportioinate - that's what I say!"

"I agree, Fran. I know it's what we are here for, but I want us to be punished for real offences. Does this two hundred count, darling?"

"Yes. It all goes towards our great objective. Would you like a statistical summary, my little flower?"

"Yes, please! Darling Fran!"

"Out of the eight hundred and forty needed to equal Joanne's total, we have received five hundred and fifty. And we are only eight weeks into our two years! At this rate we should clock up seven thousand one hundred and fifty by the time we leave to head back for my tropical Eden and the rest of our lives! Eat your heart out Joanne Esterhazy - your record is as good as dead! Already we have reached over sixty five per cent of our objective. We're not rubbish, you and I!"

The two were patrolling the perimeter again, backs sore and weeping. They had four nights guard duty this time. Each time they slung their rifle straps over their shoulders it was torture. They supposed the Orderly Officer would be along soon to give them more rifle drill. Sure enough, the odious Harrison turned up at three in the morning and had them marking time and ordering and sloping arms until they were ready to drop, giving Frieda the first session and then Francesca.

As soon as they were able to resume their patrol undisturbed Frieda asked when they should commit their next act of disobedience.

"Let's wait a month, darling. Each time it gets worse. The CO wants to give us a hard time so that we fall into line and be good little girls! Hell! I doubt that we could ever be exactly perfect! If it had been anyone else caught kissing on an exercise they'd just have bawled them out, but we get it in the neck good and strong. The least thing is going to be worth a hundred from now on. We've plenty of time. Let's lie low for a while."

"Good idea! This could be injurious to the health if persisted in!"

And then it was dawn and the pair went to breakfast and thence to the first aid station where the medication hurt like stink!

"I marvel at you two! You seem to heal as one watches. Best be careful to keep out of trouble though, girls. Shame to ruin that lovely skin! It really hurts me watching them whip you two. Why do you behave so badly? Such nice girls, too!"

"I love you too, gorgeous", giggled Frieda at the dowdy medical orderly. Francesca smiled and planted a quick kiss on her reddening face at the same time patting her starched sleeve. This must be the one and only person around here to be clothed!

"If she could have seen our backs a few months ago!" laughed Frieda. "I daresay that's how we'll be again soon enough. How long does the stuff stay in the system?"

"About three months. After that it gets tough again. Never mind, it's all for a good cause!"


Two months after the exercise and the unexpected two hundred lashes, the pair were once more on patrol. This time the weather was worse than ever. Apart from Lieutenant Harrison, there were just Fran, Frieda and Henrietta. Harrison rode both girls hard, giving them all the hard assignments, while keeping Hernrietta for all the easy tasks. Once again the two were directed to build a nocturnal shelter which they had the privilege of viewing from outside as the other two slept inside. Once again a blue Francesca cradled her darling Frieda through the night hours. Frieda woke at one point.

"You're so good to me Fran. Why don't you get a bit of shut-eye?"

"Back to sleep, darling! I'm fine watching that sweet face and keeping you warm. If you knew what it was like when I thought you were dead! I want to spend the rest of my life showing how grateful I am to have you back."

"Do you reckon those two in there are having it off? It's been hours since Harrison came out to check on us!"

"Shouldn't be surprised. There's something very vulnerable about poor Henrietta. She doesn't belong on this outfit - too soft altogether. I guess that appeals to Harrison, brings out the mother instinct!"

"Yeah." replied Frieda. "She should get out and go back to civilisation. She almost got us killed that last time - sweet kid though she is. I think I will get some more sleep. Thanks for being so kind to me!"

"The sweetest and loveliest of pleasures my gorgeous little darling - to serve you!" muttered Francesca to the sleeping girl, as she felt the gentle breathing of that darling naked body. She bent down and kissed her friend on the mouth - just as Harrison came out to check! Shit!

The rest of the patrol was uneventful. Some signs of rebel presence were found, but it seemed that they had been gone from the area for at least a week and the four returned to base.

Harrison put Frieda and Francesca on report for kissing while on guard duty. Never mind that Francesca had been wide awake and alert. They had been caught kissing again!

"If I say you were asleep, then I'll be the one to blame and I'll get the whipping. I reckon I'm on my own this time, Frieda! Do you agree?"

"Like Hell, I agree! I was awake as it happens. I felt your sweet warm lips touch mine and I woke up at once. I was just responding when that cow came and surprised us. No, Fran! You've still got me for company on the triangle!"

Later that morning they were up before the CO again.

"You two don't get any better, do you! I know you work well together and I won't split you up, but you must learn to forget your feelings for each other when on duty. Understood?"

"Yes, Ma'am. With respect, Ma'am, I only bent down and gave Private Brown a quick kiss. I was alert at all times and hardly took my eyes off watching out for a second. But it was wrong. I admit that. I deserve to be well flogged."

"I'd just wakened after a quick nap, Ma'am. I responded to Private Moroni's kiss. I shouldn't have. I am sorry, Ma'am! It won't happen again and I accept that I must be flogged."

"Why was one of you asleep, in any case. Weren't you both on guard duty?"

"We were left outside the tent all night, Ma'am. Lieutenant Harrison said it was fine to take turns to sleep as long as one of us was awake at all times."

The CO nodded.

"I adjourn this hearing for twenty minutes. I would like the Lieutenant to confirm what you have just told me - not that I doubt you. You don't strike me as liars - just wild and undisciplined!"

The pair were marched out and left standing outside. It was snowing heavily and they were the only two not indoors on this quite atrociously cold day. The other hardy Naked Amazons were all warming themselves over various stoves and radiators, now that they were lit for the duration of this very cold weather!

"Golly, Frieda! But this place sure doesn't get any warmer! I don't see how Henrietta can take much more of this. She'll be out of this lot soon, you mark my words! Then Harrison will need another playmate!"

They came smartly to attention and saluted as Harrison came stridng over, going into the CO's office.


Inside the office, Harrison and the CO were talking.

"You left both those girls outside all night? Why?"

"They are tough, Ma'am and they can take it. And Private Jacobs is not and can't. Furthermore, I don't like their attitude. Until they learn respect, I propose to ride both of them hard."

"Fair enough, but Private Jacobs needs to become tough too, or she gets to leave us pretty soon! Did you give permission for one of them to sleep as long as the other was awake?"

"I did."

"And did you seriously think that Moroni was so engrossed in kissing Brown as to be failing to be alert to danger?"

"Frankly, no. I couldn't say that Ma'am. But it was unsoldierly behaviour, Ma'am"

"Thank you Lieutenant. Get them marched back in, please! I think I know how to deal with them! More of the same, I fear! Pity. I like those two, I really do. They're each of them worth any ten of the others, and this is a crack unit!"

Although they knew what was in store, they were nevertheless relieved to come in out of the cold, if only for a few minutes before being sent back out to be flogged. Two frozen girls stood before the Commanding officer, controlling their shivering with a superhuman effort.

"Privates Brown and Moroni. I find the charge proved.This is not a serious offence and for women with a good record, would merit no more than fifty. But your record in the short time you have been with us, is shocking. I have never known two soldiers to have been punished so much in such a short time. And I have been in the Army nearly twenty years! I am sorry, but you leave me no choice. I awarded two hundred lashes when you were caught kissing on the exercise. I double that award in this case. Once again, you will patrol the camp perimeter. This time, though, I think six nights on guard should concentrate those two minds rather wonderfully. Go and report to the guard room for punishment. The Corporal will accompany you."

"Gosh! They keep getting harder and harder on you two." said the sympathetic Corporal. She was developing a fine lot of muscles since this pair had arrived!

Francesca looked at the burly NCO and grinned. "Lots of lovely exercise, eh, Corp! Should keep you warm!"

The Corporal grinned back. There was no malice in either of these girls and she liked that. They played Rugby on the same team and would be great friends if only it wasn't for all their trouble. As they got near the Guard room she became grim-faced and ordered the defaulters to mark time outside. Soon the Sergeant came out and ordered the two to go to the triangle. The Corporal tied them both up, pulling on the ropes taking them half off the ground, so that they were both on tiptoe. This was how to make it hurt more! With both feet firmly on the ground it was easier to bear a flogging.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.