Summer Surprise - Cover

Summer Surprise

Copyright© 2006 by RedHairedandFriendly

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A College Man takes a job on a Dairy Farm to help out the Widow Woman who lives there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   School  

Pamela rolled over and into the back of another. It took her a moment to remember she had invited Trent to sleep with her. They had loved into the wee hours of the morning and she wrapped her arms around him. He rolled over and hooked her legs with his. His arm encircled her and he nuzzled her neck. "Explain something to me, please."

"Yes?" she asked. Her fingers trailed down his back and rested on his hip.

"How did you do it? How did you get up every morning and milk cows? Surely there were days you said, 'fuck it' and didn't get up," he laughed.

"Oh yes, there were times. We got up and did chores. If there wasn't a lot to do other than taking care of the animals, we came back to bed and passed out."

"With you in my bed, I can imagine ever passing out... at least not from chores, but from sexual exhaustion," he pretended to think for a moment, "I'd be willing to try that theory."

She laughed and rolled him to his back, though if he'd resisted she would not have been able to topple him. "Lay still," she demanded and slid her tongue over her lips. She winked and slipped down his body. Her eyes met his and then traveled to the erection that was becoming a welcoming distraction in her once normal, mundane life.

"I want to taste you," she told him. She ran her tongue over the head of his cock.

"I want to drink you," she whispered and ran it down the full length of him.

"I want to feel your hands in my hair, forcing me to fuck your cock with my mouth." She lapped at his balls, lifting them with her firm stroke.

"Can I Trent? Can I have all those things?" she asked and then released a blanket of warm air over his crotch, covering his balls and his dick.

Trent's cock throbbed and his words came out in a thick growl. "Yes, Pamela. You can have all that and more." He pushed his fingers into her hair and watched her open her mouth. "Pam."

She smiled and rolled his testicles with her tongue. Each one was pressed against the sides of her teeth, first the left then the right. She ran the warm muscle between them both and pushed them to the front of her lips and then to the back of her both. As his fingers curled into her blonde locks, she moaned in pleasure. She loved feeling possessed by him. She released his balls and guided his cock to her lips. "Make me fuck you Trent," she told him.

He did. He pushed her down on his cock. Every inch was swallowed up and when he felt her nose hit his dark pubic hairs he knew he'd bottomed out and she'd taken him deeper than any woman had before. "Fuck Pam," he muttered and eased her up his cock again.

She had opened her throat so she could take him and she reveled in the feeling of pride that assailed her senses. She knew by the sound of his voice he had not only loved the sensation of being deep-throated, but something told her that he'd never experienced it before either. She was right.

Trent lay back and his mind melted as her mouth worked its magic on his erection. He pushed her down, almost fearful of hurting her, but soon she set the tempo and he understood he was to match it with his hips thrusting up and his hands pushing her down. His seed filled her and as he shot it down her sweet throat he shuddered over the violent reaction that was rolling through him. His body felt as if it were pounding into the mouth of an angel and he was the sinner that had claimed her as his. Her mouth received the warm fluid punishment of his come.

Pam climaxed without touching her pussy. Knowing she'd pleasured him was enough to give her pleasure. She drank every once of him and finally eased her lips from his cock. She swallowed the last bits and then slipped up his body. "It's time to do another type of milking," she said, winked, and giggled, before sliding off him and into the shower.

Trent watched her naked ass walk away and he growled low. He pulled the blanket back around him and told himself he was going to have to rethink this whole farm idea. Maybe milking cows at noon would work. He laughed out loud, knowing he was fooling himself. He pulled himself out of bed and headed to the downstairs shower; his old bathroom now served the basic of necessities. Normally he was in hers with her, but this morning they were running late.

Once he left the shower, the smell of their morning coffee and tea filled his senses and he briskly walked into the kitchen. "Still raining," he stated. He walked up behind her and kissed her neck. "Cows still get milked in the rain don't they?" he jokingly asked.

"Yes, you goof," she answered back and handed him a mug. He drank his morning brew and headed out the door.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.