Summer Surprise - Cover

Summer Surprise

Copyright© 2006 by RedHairedandFriendly

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A College Man takes a job on a Dairy Farm to help out the Widow Woman who lives there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   School  

The storm had come on during the night, keeping Pamela from sleeping soundly. She emerged from her morning shower and headed downstairs to make coffee and tea. Both were already made and toast with jam and butter were arranged on plates. "Hey," she said, yawned and then slid into her chair.

"Hey yourself," Trent answered.

"Couldn't sleep? Or just woke up early?" she asked, covering another big yawn.

He smirked. "A bit of both, You?"

"A bit of both."

She watched him take a seat and she decided to get the ball rolling and asked, "How's Jill?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "She's good. She was calling to let me know a couple of friends of our split up. Mac and Debbie."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I hope both of them are okay."

He smirked. "Yea, their okay, or at least Mac is. It seems he's got another girl on the side."

"Ouch." She didn't want to think about the kiss that had occurred between Trent and her. She was sure that was what had kept him up all night.

"Double ouch, seems Jill's the other girl." He downed his coffee and shook his head in disbelief. "She told me last night she's been seeing him on the side for a while, and was just waiting till I was gone for the summer to tell me... something about being too scared to tell me in person. Shit, I'd have rather she do that then to listen to her on the phone. I swear he was fucking her while she was breaking up with me."

"I'm sorry Trent," she told him. What did you say to a man that had just lost a girlfriend, a man you had been kissing the night before, a man you had been fantasizing about and masturbating to? She was sorry. She was sure he was feeling mixed emotions. Confusion as to what last night meant as well as this realization that he was about to cheat on his girlfriend last night when she'd been cheating on him for some time.

"Yea. Me too, I'm sorry I took that phone call. I'm sorry I didn't take you upstairs and make love to you. I'm sorry I let you leave my lap... but I'm not sorry she broke up with me. I mean, if I wanted to do all those things with you, then what kind of boyfriend am I... or was I?" He looked up at her and shook his head. "You know what? I still feel guilty, guilty for kissing you and still being attached to her, guilty of wanting to crawl into your bed and fuck you hard and fast after she dumped me, guilty of telling all of this right now and not giving you a chase to shut me up."

He pulled her against him and thrust his tongue into her mouth. He drank the morning tea from her lips, suckled on her tongue and pulled her lower lip with his teeth. His hand pushed into hair, not yet in a ponytail. He held her to him, refusing to let her go, if she tried to leave him. When she made no move to do so he eased the pressure of his fingers and angled his head to taste her even deeper. His other hand gripped her upper arm and he stood up, pulled her with him and wrapped his arm around her shoulders. Again he held her, unwilling to let her free from his grasp. Again she showed no resistance.

Pamela felt his strong fingers in her hair; she relished the strength in his arms. Her body hummed with excitement as he plunged his tongue in and out of her mouth, swept it along the sides of her teeth and then dipped in to savor the lemon from her tea. When he pulled apart to take a breath, her hands came up and brought him back to her. "Are you sure?" she asked.

"For an older woman you ask a silly question," he answered her and jerked her back to him. His fingers slid down her back and he covered her mouth with his. The kiss deepened and then receded, only to deepen again. "Pamela, you tell me right now to take you to the bedroom, or this is happening on your kitchen table." His fingers were working already tugging the hem of her shirt out of her jeans.

His words fueled her desire and she pulled his shirt from his slacks. That was her answer and if he doubted it, she stepped back and lifted her flannel shirt from her body and quickly unclasped her bra. Trent tore the offensive garment from her breast and wrapped her in his embrace again. His mouth devoured her right nipple and her fingers flew into his hair. "Yes," she moaned and pressed him to her.

He used his teeth to pull the bud out and then he let it free. Her tit swayed and he licked it as it bounced. He opened his mouth and blanketed the entire areola, suckling it with firm pressure. His other hand came up and squeezed her other breast. He pushed it back into her and turned it just enough to hear her moan in ecstasy. Trent hooked his chair with his leg and pulled it to him. Never leaving her precious nipple he sat down and she moved between his legs.

Pamela watched as he pushed the other breast up against its partner and opened his mouth just enough to take both tips into his mouth. "My God," she whispered. Her voice was thick with desire and want. "Trent." She trembled and felt his legs tighten around her. She knew he sensed her need to collapse. Her hands reached for his shoulders and she grabbed his shirt. Holding on to him was her only goal as she felt him take her nipples on a ride of pure sin.

Her pussy was growing more slick with juice. Her panties were soaked; her jeans would soon show the evidence of her arousal. "Trent," she whispered again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.