A Young Witch - Cover

A Young Witch

Copyright© 2006 by Iriscal

Chapter 3: A Newfound Power

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: A Newfound Power - Alice is the school popularity queen, and a total bitch to those who are different or don't suck up to her. When she confronts Elle, the new school dyke, Elle casts a transformation spell on her. She grows a workng male penis, and her life is forever changed. This is her story...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   NonConsensual   Magic   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   Masturbation   Transformation  

Peculiar looks followed Alice as she walked to homeroom. It was almost as if she were popular again, but she could feel that instead of attraction and admiration, those looks were curious at best, and horrifyingly fascinating at worst, as if they were looking at a scientist's experiment gone wrong. People were whispering, muttering to each other. It was disconcerting feeling the chill down her spine and subsequent surge of her cock, straining almost painfully against the tape. Had they found out? What had given her away?

She sought Elle out among the crowd, but the witch seemed to be absent. Offhandedly, she hoped she and Sara weren't up to anything without her, but Alice's eye caught the latest issue of the Dainsworth Sentinel on the bulletin board. That couldn't be herself and Sara kissing yesterday behind the gym in that picture... but it was, she discovered, examining it closer with growing dread. The two of them were nude, and a black bar censored their breasts. Neither penis was visible, thank goodness, but...

"Yeah, but they're sayin'," she heard someone's hushed voice speak, "that Hart's more hung than Tony Argoz!" At that point her heart failed her, and she sprinted towards the nearest exit.

"Damnit, Alice," she sobbed as she ran to her car, "Supposed to... be used to it by now... but it's in the goddamn paper and I..." She got into her car, and laid her head on the steering wheel, crying as hard as she ever had as all the implications rolled through her head. Word would spread. She'd be shunned as a dyke for over a year before she graduated, and it'd be ten times worse because she had been popular before. The confident, flaunting demeanor that had both given rise to and resulted from it was absent, and people would take advantage of that to no end. And if her parents found out...

After two hours or so, her tears were spent. She couldn't cry anymore. Her head was filled a peculiar buzz and she felt hollow and empty, but her cock was still uncomfortably erect, as if in indecision as to whether it should demand release and satisfaction or wait patiently for it and soften back down. There was no way she could face her classmates today. Sitting up, she turned the key, backed out of her space, and made her way back home, ignoring the smug asshole on the radio informing everyone that there would be a solar eclipse that afternoon.


"Sugar Magnolia, blossoms beauty," Amelia Doxer sang along to the boom box as she fixed a late-riser's breakfast of cream cheese on a bagel, happy simply to be alive and out of college for the summer. "Head's all empty, and I don't care..." She had arrived late last night, careful not to wake her sister as she carried her bags into the other bedroom.

She wouldn't have been listening to anything by this bunch of 60's pot-heads a year ago, she had to admit, but college had definitely changed her. The exposure to new, progressive ideas had shattered the good Christian attitude Mama and Daddy had instilled in their little Amy and left her starved for more free thought, not to mention gotten her high a couple of times.

Her pondering came to a halt as she heard the living room door open and close, and a familiar-sounding pair of shoes tramped quickly up the stairs. Hmmm, thought Amy, isn't this district still in school for another couple of weeks? "Alice?" she called. "Sis, you there?"


One look of that styled blond hair a shade darker than her own, that thin waist, and those wide hips was all it had taken. Just looking through the kitchen door was causing her manhood, after a couple long hours of being uncomfortably semi-erect, to surge and throb into a hardness that was almost painful. Amy had always been prettier than her - She'd bloomed far earlier, was more endowed, and was actually, despite her luscious curves, very fit - and where that fact had once chafed her, it now made her horny as hell.

Immediately she fled, stepping quickly up the stairs to her bedroom. Locking the door, she stripped and sat down on the other side of the bed, tears flowing anew as shameful visions of her sister dancing through her head. She knew she shouldn't be having these thoughts, but what was worse was that she couldn't make herself care. Oh well, as long as she could get off quick before anything happened, she wouldn't have the chance to care. She began to slide her hands quickly up and down the shaft, working for a quick climax, until she heard the doorknob rattle.

"Alice?" Amy called, "I know you're in there!" Oh, shit! Alice had forgotten - Amy knew the trick to work the locks in this house! The nude girl scrambled vainly to gather her clothing. She was stooping to pick up her skirt when the door opened. Alice squealed, her face beet-red, as she tried vainly to hide her nine-inch erection. She could only look on in horror as Amy's eyes widened in shock.

Well, that, as they say, is the ball game, a sardonic side of Alice thought. But instead of giving an expected horrified scream, Amy's expression turned from shock to an unreadable guarded look. "Sis," she asked carefully, "Do... I see what I think I see? Is that a... ?"

Alice was more than a little unhinged by her sister's unexpected reaction. "Aren't you gonna scream or something?" Alice asked so defensively it surprised her. She'd always thought Amy had been even more of a good girl than she herself. She'd known her sister for almost seventeen years before she went to college, and Amy was supposed to have run screaming. "Yeah, it's a penis."

Alice edged back as Amy stepped forward, the inquisitive side in her reawakened. "But I've seen you naked before," Amy said, almost to herself. "What could cause..." Then she went silent, thinking to herself, still staring at the throbbing rod. Then she looked up into Alice's eyes, and Alice, having backed into her bed, sat down. "I'm guessing Mama and Pa don't know, do they?" Alice shook her head, and Amy's trademark slight smile appeared. "Well, whatever caused it, your secret's safe. I won't tell." The older girl looked back down at Alice's now painfully demanding shaft. "Still, I can't help but want to..."

Panic rose in Alice as her sister knelt in front of her to examine her new organ. "W-wait," she began, but trailed off in a soft moan as Amy ran two curious fingers up the shaft.


"Whoa," Amy's face lit up as she studied her sister's reaction, "It really is real! You actually feel this?" she asked as she slid her fingers up the shaft. Alice could only moan. It was a penis, a real male penis. It stood erect about forty-five degrees out from her sister's pelvis, curving slightly upwards and ending in a throbbing, purplish head. Strange, though. There were no testicles. At the base of the shaft, Alice's labia glistened, bared to the world.

And what was more; the combined smells of both organs were having an effect on Amy. She felt her nipples begin to harden against her bra, and a twinge between her legs. She hesitated for a moment, and decided there was really no harm.

From what she knew from her numerous experiences with men on the campus, the tip was the most sensitive. "Tell me, how does this feel?" she asked, and slid her fingers up to rub against the throbbing, helmet-like tip.

"Y-yeeess," Alice moaned, too far gone to protest. "So... so good! Please," she pleaded, "Don't... don't stop..." Amy wasn't about to stop, though. She was becoming more aroused by the sight before her by the second. True, Alice was her sister, but... really, she thought, should that matter? Amy smiled inwardly, bringing both hands around Alice's shaft and began to stroke, eliciting more gasps and moans from the younger girl. "S... sis, it feels... I'm gonna..."

Deciding to experiment a little, she slid one hand down between Alice's glistening lower lips, and curled a finger up inside. Alice's moans turned to squeals. The whole scene was causing Amy to become very aroused. She couldn't place whether it was the scent, that it was her sister, or that she had a huge cock, but the air felt hot and heavy. She slipped her other hand under her pants to rub her own damp cunt, and with only a second's hesitation, bowed her head, bringing her lips and tongue down on Alice's throbbing shaft.


This was about all Alice could take. Her sister, her sexy, beautiful sister was sucking her off, and... All coherent thought ended as her hands found Amy's silken hair, gently yet eagerly urging her on as waves of wonderful arousal washed over her. She held on against a climax that seemed to press against her, but then she felt a thumb on her clit, rolling back and forth over it. She cried out and threw her head back in ecstasy as her genitals sending nerve-wracking spasms of pleasure through her. She'd never felt such powerful jerks throughout her body, and wondered at them before she realized that her cock was throbbing and shooting in time with her clenching womanhood.

Again and again, she jerked and bucked and shot into that wonderfully soft mouth... until finally she fell back onto the bed, her breath coming in ragged pants. Well, there's no going back now, she thought, and after a short moment, she felt a warm, naked body slide up her. As Amy looked down into her eyes, she felt two things: a pang of guilt, and a sardonic inner smirk at the pang, for having not felt it when she was so terribly aroused. She cried.

"Shhh," Amy said, and brought her arms protectively around Alice's head. "It's alright. There's nothing wrong, sis."

"But," Alice sobbed, "You can't just... I mean, you're my..."

"Sister," Amy finished, flashing a smile. "What does it matter? Oh," she said, realization plain on her face. "You're still pretty conservative, I guess..."

"No!" Alice began, "At least, I... I mean I've had this... organ, you see..." The younger girl trailed off blushing, then seemed to regain her voice. "I mean, it's just that I just couldn't feel guilty when I was... you know, and I'm afraid of what... that might mean."

Amy understood now. "Well, you don't need to be afraid," she said reassuringly, her hands finding Alice's and twining her fingers into them. "I'll never tell anyone unless you say it's okay. Hell," she added, "Sometimes I wish I knew what a cock felt like. You'll have to tell me how you grew yours sometime. But for now," she finished, and started to gyrate her hips, running her aroused cunt along Alice's shaft. "You left me a little wet. Shall we?" Alice nodded.

Amy sat up then, sliding herself up and lifting herself, flexing her knees. Alice could only moan as her sister aimed the sensitive tip of her manhood against her damp folds... and slowly lowered herself. Alice smiled slightly at the mixture of discomfort and pleasure transformed her face, changing slowly to pleasure as she sank onto the younger girl's cock.

Amy moaned as their bodies met and Alice's shaft was buried in her to the hilt. "Holy shit, sis," she gasped, "You're bigger than any man at the university!" Alice gave a little giggle that turned into a moan as Amy began to gyrate her hips, rising and falling just slightly enough to create friction. They began to moan in unison as they worked together in time with each other. As Alice began to thrust back, she reached up to take Amy's considerable breasts in her hands, moaning even louder at how large and soft, yet wonderfully firm they were. Unless she was mistaken, Amy had to have grown a size since she went to college. Amy responded in kind, leaning forward to run her hands over Alice's breasts, slick with a sheen of sweat.

No words were spoken as Amy's darkened blue eyes suddenly glinted, and she lay down on Alice, throwing her body over to roll the younger girl on top of her. Alice immediately understood, and began to thrust as she penetrated her sister's soft, inviting flesh. She was in heaven. She had to be. Her cock throbbed, and she simply felt so powerful. "You're... tight..." she gasped softly, "God, sis, you're... you feel so good..." Amy only moaned louder as a deep sexual blush spread from her chest to her cheeks. Alice could tell she was close, and pumped faster. Then as she lowered her head to place a kiss on the raised cone of Amy's nipple, she felt the walls tighten around her shaft, repeating "Yes!" in a continuous rhapsody of pleasure.

Thanks to Elle's intervention, Alice was able to hold back, as she couldn't come unless she stimulated her female side. As lust drove her, she rolled them back over and thrust into Amy, who was now on top. Amy gave little yelps, holding on helplessly to her little sister's shoulders as the Alice ran her hands sensually up and down her sides, over the small of her back, and her deliciously firm ass. Amy cried out as her senses were overwhelmed and she was sent over the edge again, and Alice decided it was time. She brought one hand between then and began to run a couple of fingers over her glistening clit.

If Alice screamed, she didn't know it, though she later guessed she did, or something near it. All she could focus on was how wonderful it felt to have given someone pleasure a normal man could never give, and the orgasmic fire that seemed to be searing through her veins. Her vision blurred, and the room spun as her eyes slid shut.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.