Family Education - Cover

Family Education

Copyright© 2006 by SexyBeast

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When Angie's parents divorced, she went with her mother and her brother Frank went with their dad and she didn't see them for years. Now that she's off to grad school where her father teaches it's time to get to know her father and brother all over again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Rough   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size   School  

"Not yet, sweetie." Her father said, sliding his face between his daughter's splayed legs. He lowered to her dripping cunt and nibbled her puffy lips. Angie immediately humped his face, trying to jam her aching clit further between his sucking lips.

"Oh Daddy, you're torturing me. But it feels so good. Lick me Daddy, lick your little girl." Angie urged. Just using the forbidden language made her even hotter.

Angie rested her head in her brother's lap, licking his spent member, while her father gave her the cunt licking of her life. Tony tongue fucked her with a skill guys her age just didn't seem to have. Angie could understand why a girl her own age, like Nicole, had become her father's lover. When Tony took a cunt-slick finger and pressed it against the tight bud of her asshole, Angie drew a sharp breath. Liking the reaction, he pressed farther, until his fingertip was inside her. Now the woman caught between her father's tongue and finger thought she'd pass out from the pleasure. Frank had her big breasts in his hands and was twisting her sensitive nipples. Angie just came and came, thinking she'd had everything, until...

Tony lifted his daughter's ass in his hands, her spread legs over his shoulders. He pried the cheeks apart, smiled at the puckered red star of Angie's anus and assaulted it with his tongue.

"Oh Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!" Angie shrieked. Fireworks went off in her head and she probably would have thrashed right off the couch if not restrained by the groping hands of her father and brother. No one had ever given Angie a rim job before, and the feeling was so intense, that routing little tongue pressing into her ass, she thought her father must be some kind of sexual magician. She turned her head to nibble the side of her brother's hardening cock, reduced to making little grunting noises.

Frank was amazed by the sight of his sister out of control. Apparently his father could live up to his reputation. "Yeah, Dad, lick her ass, make Angie scream. Do it, Dad!"

Tony's writhing daughter had him hard as granite again and he was ready for action. His son had already had her pussy. Maybe it was up to Daddy to commit the final forbidden act on his daughter. Tony lifted his face from the girl and turned her onto her hands and knees, seeing Angie's mouth barely broke from Frank's prick. Tony ran his cock along his daughter's dripping pussy lips to lube himself for the assault. She pressed her hungry pussy to him, but Tony resisted.

Frank held his sister's head, fucking his prick into her mouth. He watched in anticipation, having figured out what Tony had planned.

Angie felt her father's thick root at her back door, but her hazy mind didn't put it together until he began to push. Guys had fingered her there, but she'd never allowed them to fuck her ass. And now her father planned to take her anal virginity. Angie tried to squirm away, but Tony held her fast. The unmeasured pleasure of his tongue was now replaced by the rending pain of his huge cock splitting her ass.

"No!" Angie screamed, pulling from Frank's rasp. "No, Daddy please, I've never had that. You're too big." She screamed again when he pressed deeper. "Please Daddy, no, take me any other way you want."

"Do her, Dad. Plow Angie's ass! Plug her, fuck your daughter!" Frank encouraged.

The perfectly rounded globes of his daughter's ass were all the encouragement Tony needed, although his son's words did spur his determination. He hadn't had a young ass this hot in years. Angie was definitely her mother's daughter. He bottomed out in Angie's ass, her muscles grasping him tighter than anything ever had before. Every time Angie sobbed, the body shiver ran straight up his prick, like electric current. "Frank, quiet her down." He instructed his son.

Frank was more than happy to obey his father and fed his prick back into Angie's mouth, wiping the tears from her face. At first she barely moved, but then began gently sucking. That's my girl, Frank thought.

Angie was astonished by what was coming over her. The lingering pain in her ass seeped away, leaving the first tingling of pleasure. Yes! It was so fierce, unlike anything she'd felt before, she did not recognize it at first. But when she worked her ass around her father, white hot pain flashed through her whole body. Angie gyrated her ass and her father took it as a signal to start working in and out of her at a slow, steady rhythm. Oh yes, this was powerful, incredible, being fucked at both ends by father and brother, like being skewered on one giant cock. She felt so deliciously slutty. The family tramp. She loved it. Only one thing could be better.

Angie let her brother slip from her mouth, drooling. Her breasts were swaying beneath her as her body gently rocked with her father's rhythm. Frank looked so big, standing right in front of her face. "Fuck me, Frank, please. My pussy's on fire. Fuck your big sister right now. Take my pussy." She moaned.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.