Madam Kon's Daughter - Cover

Madam Kon's Daughter

by jallen944

Copyright© 2006 by jallen944

Erotica Sex Story: He has traveled a thousand miles to meet the daughter of the enchanting Madam Kon.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   .

There was Madame Kon's daughter, an almond skinned beauty with gray green eyes and long, silky smooth black hair. She was barely eighteen years old, but she was an exotic beauty with well shaped breasts, slender waist, wide hips and generous lips tinged with a slight maroon rouge.

"This is Hashma. My daughter," Madame Kon said.

"Hello," he said.

Hashma smiled demurely and looked down at the floor. Madame Kon looked back at him and continued.

"She has been trained in the arts of all forms of love, but never has she been penetrated. Tonight, if she chooses, maybe you will take her virginity."

He looked at Hashma. "Why me?" he asked.

"Because she selected you," Madame Kon answered.

"What about my friends?"

"She has selected you."

He approached Hashma and raised her face with his finger under her chin. Her splendid face glowed. Her deep eyes looked happily into his.

"You are more beautiful than all the twinkling stars in the heavens on a summer night as clear as a pool of water from the snows of the greatest mountain." Hashma smiled and look down to the floor again. He turned to Madame Kon. "Does she not speak?"

Madame Kon shook her head. "Hashma speaks to no male except the man whom she chooses to perform her deflowering. Many men have claimed to be her suitor, but none have stood up to her discretion."

Hashma took him by the hand and pulled him into the next room, a large room. There was a joyous playfulness in her eyes, a hint of a sparkle from deep within their dark centers. Her laugh was silky and her scent sweetly enticing. She stopped in the center of the room and waited for him to catch up.

She put her arms around his neck and drew his face down to hers. Hashma's eyes fluttered shut and she kissed him. He closed his hands around her slim, bare waist and pressed his body against hers, stroking her soft, flat belly with the hardening lump of his penis.

He felt a pair of hands on his belt and jerked away for an instant. He looked down into the face of a very young girl, whose beauty rivaled that of Hashma's. She had black eyes and beautiful, dark, warm skin.

"Forgive me," the girl whispered. "I am only here to assist Hashma."

Hashma giggled playfully and pulled off his shirt while the girl at his feet unfastened his trousers.

"What's your name?" he asked as she knelt before him and pulled his trousers to the floor, helping him step out of them.

"Fatima," she whispered, without looking up. She pulled down his boxer shorts and his cock leapt from them.

Hashma held his penis in her small hand, pumping it gently. She knelt before him, smiling, and tongued his balls. He felt a pair of cool hands on his buttocks and turned to see the dark-haired girl Fatima behind him. She cupped his buttocks and worked a cold finger into his asshole as Hashma took his whole cock into her mouth and sucked lightly. He realized, with a slight shock, that Fatima's finger was covered with grease.

He patted Hashma lovingly on her head and she looked up at him with her innocent, shining eyes as his cock glided across her tongue and her lips moved up and down the shaft. Behind him, Fatima stroked the insides of his thighs with her hands and massaged his balls in her fingers. He held his legs slightly bow-legged to let her hand through.

His huge, hard, glistening cock stood straight out from his body. Hashma let his cock out of her mouth and stood up and covered his chest and nipples with light kisses. Fatima took his hand and led him to the bed, which was near the center of the room. Hashma climbed on her hands and knees to the head of the bed and sat with her legs spread, fingering her pussy. Fatima instructed him to lie on his belly on the bed.

He watched Hashma fingering her pink clitoris. With one finger, she motioned him to approach, and he scooted up the bed into position between her thighs, right over her delicate pussy. She took his hand and singled out his middle finger. He held his hand limp and let her control where she wanted it to go.

She gingerly inserted the tip of his middle finger between her tender pussy lips, moving it up and down along her wet slit. She pushed his finger a little deeper, but it only went a short distance before he met some sort of resistance, and he realized, with a mild surprise, it was her hymen. He looked up at her and she smiled at his peculiar reaction, nodding to acknowledge she really was a virgin.

She put her hand on top of his head and gently pressed his face down to her fragrantly sweet mound. His nose nestled in her downy pubic hair and he poked his tongue out and licked her. His tongue slipped between the lips of her pussy and he tasted her tangy juices. Hashma purred like a kitten as he found her clitoris and speared his tongue into her vagina as deep as her hymen would let him go. She folded her long legs over his shoulders and held his head down with her hands lightly on the sides of his head.

He felt Fatima oddly tugging his hips up. He looked back over his shoulder to find out what was going on and saw her holding a long, fleshy-looking dildo.

"What are you going to do with that?" he asked, somewhat startled.

"It won't hurt," she answered, but he did not feel reassured.

"Are you sure? That thing looks like it would kill an elephant."

Fatima smiled bashfully, and her cheeks turned bright red. "I will be gentle," she said.

"I hope so." She spread his ass cheeks and pressed the tip of the dildo to his asshole. He sucked in his breath. The head of the dildo penetrated his asshole and he cried, "Jesus Christ," as Fatima pushed insistently. His mouth hung open and his eyes bugged out and he groaned with a sensation he had never felt before. The dildo plunged firmly into his asshole and the intense sensation made his toes curl.

Hashma laughed and pulled his mouth back down to her cunt. He poked his tongue in her vagina, tasting her sweet juice. His mouth was filled with Hashma's fluids. She was sweet and warm, and her cream poured from her pussy like ambrosia. He held her clit between his lips and licked her moist, sensitive spot. Her hips churned, and he felt her entire body shudder with the intense pleasure.

Fatima held the phallus firmly in his asshole. His penis was so hard and ached so badly he thought he might burst from the excitement. Hashma's lithe body shook with a wild orgasm. Her legs clamped around his head and his body twisted and writhed with hers as she gasped and squealed. She was cumming and it was a fantastic experience for both of them.

Finally, she relaxed and released his head from the grip of her legs. He looked up at her, smiling, breathing hard, his lips and cheeks covered with the glistening dew from her vagina. Hashma smiled and tangled her fingers through his dark hair.

Fatima churned the phallus in his ass to get his attention and he looked back over his shoulder.

"I must turn you over," Fatima told softly.

"Are you going to take that thing out?"

"No. Hashma wishes to leave it in."

He looked back up at Hashma. She nodded. He shrugged and carefully rolled on his back as Fatima held the phallus, to prevent it from falling out. Hashma quickly scooted down the bed beside him, where Fatima kneeled between his spread legs.

Fatima placed two fingers into Hashma's pretty little vagina and spread open her moist petals. Hashma straddled his cock, her fragrant pussy all red and wet with a thin, glistening coating of cream. With Fatima's help, she slowly lowered herself to his cock until just the head penetrated her and ran up against her hymen. Her eyes misted with erotic joy, and closed. She licked her wide lips as her hips squirmed.

Just before he thought he might shoot his cum, Hashma lifted herself off. Before he realized it, Fatima, beautifully nude, quickly moved into Hashma's position, although she faced away, showing him her buttocks and her sweet, narrow back. He slender hips, the hips of a girl who couldn't have been more than fourteen, dropped over him and she enveloped his tall, throbbing cock. For a few seconds she bobbed her hips up and down so that she took in only a few inches of his penis in and out of her pussy.

He felt the clenching of his hard cock by the powerful muscles of this little girl. He was about to shoot what he knew would be and enormous amount of semen into her pussy. She held his cock in her cunt and shouted, her face up to the ceiling. He felt the cascade of orgasms within her body as her unbelievably tight pussy pulled on his cock. He spewed forth streams of pure white cum that instantly filled the small girl's vagina.

He lay exhausted as Fatima cleaned the perspiration and cum from his body with her quick tongue, like a kitten. Very slowly and gently she removed the phallus from his ass. Time seemed endless. Fatima kissed him, filling his mouth with her warm tongue, as if he was the first man she had ever known, as if his male body was some wonderful new pleasure for her. As he drifted off to sleep, he began to dream pleasantly about Hashma, and even Fatima, the child. He awoke to a strange sensation. He opened his eyes. The room was dim, but an orange light from the flames of several candles flickered around the room. The bright moon shined in the window across the room. He looked down and saw Fatima over his waist, looking back up at him, her face glowing and her lips around the end of his hard penis. The faint light of the candles lit up Fatima's face and the corners of her mouth curled up in a smile around his cock.

He discovered a source of heat and the sound of gentle sleeping. It was Hashma, her lithe, almond body curled beside him. He studied the beauty of her round, slumbering form. She lay on her side and her leg was laid across his belly, her arm across his chest, and her breasts were pressed into his side. He felt her warm breath on his neck and it made him feel warm all over, like a warm breeze on a summer afternoon.

He pushed her gently and she repositioned herself on her back. Her full lips parted a tiny bit as she breathed lightly in her sleep. One of her hands rested on her rounded little abdomen. From her navel to the upper reaches of her mound was a line of soft, light down. He touched it with his fingers, and her hips swayed very slightly. The corners of her mouth turned up and he knew she was dreaming of sex.

Hashma stirred, rubbing her warm thigh against the tender area of his groin. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked into his. He was struck again by her incredible beauty and the deep gray-green color of her eyes. She lowered her head and kissed him. Neither of them closed their eyes, but their tongues furtively chased each other in the air between their open mouths. Hashma pressed her lips against his, kissing him passionately, her tongue licking the inside of his mouth. Her intense kiss heightened the delicious sensation of Fatima's soft, red lips around the head of his cock.

Hashma pulled away with a trembling gasp. Her eyelids fluttered and she appeared to be on the verge of an orgasm. She stuck out her tongue and licked his face with one long, slow, wet wipe of her tongue. She moaned almost breathlessly, rubbing the mound of her pussy on his rough, hairy thigh.

Hashma opened her eyes and looked down at Fatima. Fatima looked back, never taking her mouth from his cock. Hashma tickled the curly hairs on his chest and he propped up his head so they could watch Fatima together. Fatima closed her eyes, took in a deep breath, and slid her mouth all the way down on his cock. The tip of the head of his cock pushed partway into her throat, and he gasped with surprise. His hips squirmed. He placed his left hand on top of Fatima's head as it moved quickly up and down in a short stroke. Her chin touched his swollen balls and her nose touched the warm skin under his pubic hairs.

Hashma ran her fingers through the dark hair on Fatima's head. He felt that he was just about to cum. The heavy, intoxicating rush of an orgasm filled his head like the first glorious effects of a very powerful drug and he wanted it to take him all the way to the top. Fatima fondled his balls in her small, gentle hand and clamped her mouth and throat on his entire cock and he exploded inside her like a bomb, spurting immense quantities of sperm. His whole body was as stiff as a board, and then suddenly went limp when his orgasm finished.

Fatima continued to bob her head to coax out as much sperm as he had to give up, while his body relaxed and recovered from what he considered to be an incredible orgasm. Hashma patted her lightly on her head and Fatima drew her mouth off his cock with an obscene slurping sound.

Hashma wrapped her hand around his cock and stroked it, while she kissed him and pressed her breasts into his hard chest. He touched her firm nipple and soft breast. Fatima climbed up the bed on her hands and knees. He watched her hover over him while she spread her pussy lips, grabbed his cock by the thick shaft, pointed it directly at her pink cunt, and lowered herself on him with a sigh of satisfied relief.

Fatima closed her eyes and tilted her head back as she moved her hips slowly and seductively up and down and arching her back in, which pushed her young, budding breasts out. Hashma sat up on her knees and kissed Fatima, feeling her plump breasts and pinching her hard nipples lightly. Fatima ground her hips in a circle and squeezed his cock in her tight vagina. He held Fatima's slender hips and pulled her down at the same time he thrust his hips up, and his cock slammed into her. The tip of his cock poked deep into her womb and she groaned deliriously each time he did this.

Hashma's hand drifted lazily down the front of Fatima's undulating body to the mound of her pussy. He watched intently. Hashma slid her middle finger up into Fatima's cunt alongside his cock. Fatima gasped when she felt the intrusion of Hashma's finger rubbing her clitoris. Her head fell forward like she was a rag doll, and her long, black hair swept over her girlish face like a storm of fine, black, silken threads, completely obscuring her face. She had the look of rapture on her soft features. Her hips rose and fell spasmodically, as if in a conflict with the fierce thrusting of his hips, and she grunted and whimpered and her tits jiggled each time her hips came back down. Her mouth, a tiny, round circle, hung open and her lips quivered. Her eyes were closed sleepily, but her eyelids fluttered occasionally.

Young, sweet Fatima felt too good bouncing on his cock to hold on much longer. He was holding back a powerful orgasm that he knew would en- the poor girl, but he could not hold it back any longer. He relaxed and the intense sensations of her tight pussy sliding on his cock swept over him. His entire body tensed as his climax approached. Fatima felt his body stiffen, but she was too absorbed to realize what was about to happen.

She gasped and raised her head in surprise when his explosion hit her womb. Her eyes were suddenly wide and alert as she felt his semen splattering inside her. Droplets of perspiration rolled down her cheeks and small tears of joy dropped from her eyes. His copious amounts of cum gushed from her cunt all over Hashma's innocent hand, yet Hashma did not remove her finger from Fatima's cunt. Fatima's small body writhed and she shrieked wildly, exclaiming to the world the incredible sensations of her orgasm.

He felt overcome by the eroticism of the situation. It was too good to believe that such an innocent looking young girl as Fatima, impaled as she was on his cock and furiously riding his undulating hips to a shrieking climax, could be such a sensuous, sexually possessed dynamo. He felt drained.

Fatima, puffing from exhaustion, collapsed daintily on top of him. Her skin was warm and coated in a light mist of perspiration, making her slick to the touch. Her pink, pointed nipples were very soft. They touched him lightly, and the rest of her swollen breasts flattened against his chest as she settled on him. He wrapped her in his arms and held her tight. Her sweat, along with his, made her feel slimy, but it was exquisitely sexy. She seemed to be purring.

She rolled off him and his partly stiff cock slid from her cunt. A generous amount of his cum dribbled out of her cunt. She lay on her back between him and Hashma. She looked up at Hashma and Hashma bent over and kissed her. Fatima wrapped her arm around Hashma's neck, stroking her smooth back with her fingers. Hashma placed her hand on Fatima's breast and squeezed it lovingly.

Hashma crawled down the bed and lowered her head between Fatima's slim, dark legs. He could see Hashma's pink tongue flick out and lick Fatima's slit, and Fatima gasped, clenching her fingers into his arm. Fatima squirmed. She bit her lower lips between her teeth and moaned as she writhed almost uncontrollably beside him.

Hashma raised her head and Fatima looked down at her with a pleasant smile. Hashma's lips and cheeks around her mouth were covered with a glistening coating of sperm and juices from Fatima's pussy. She moved effortlessly between his legs, closed her tiny hand around his cock, and dropped her mouth over the end of his cock. She sucked it out with a loud slurp and licked up the last bits of cum.

She climbed up the bed on her hands and knees over him, her breasts wobbling back and forth under her, and kissed him. Her tongue plunged delicately into his mouth and he tasted an intoxicating mixture of her own flavors mixed with the very strong and richly sensual flavors of his own cum and Fatima's cum. Her kiss lingered enticingly, and she slowly peeled away, his head rising to keep his lips in contact with hers for as long as possible until the last bit where their lips seemed to be glued together finally separated and he opened his eyes and looked directly into her deep, mesmerizing eyes. She seemed to be reading his thoughts, but he was pretty sure that was impossible.

She finally closed her eyes and cuddled beside him, instantly dozing, almost a purr. Under his other arm, Fatima drifted into sleep as well, draping her leg over his so that the end of his drooping erection just touched her warm thigh. He found himself dropping blissfully into an extremely satisfying sleep, squeezing both girls lovingly to his body.


He awoke alone on the large bed beneath the huge, open window. The small bit of foliage he could see outside the window was deep green, dotted with beautiful, tiny, yellow flowers. It smelled fresh and clean and cleared his head instantly, as if coming out of a sleepy dreamworld. Beyond the foliage, he could see the light blue of the early morning sky.

The smell of fruit and honey was very rich and thick in the air. He thought it came from outside, the wonderful smells of the world drifting in to wake him up, but he found a table loaded with fruits and honey and juices and wines on a table in the same room. His mouth watered with hunger at the sight, and he realized how hungry all the activity of the night before had made him.

He got out of bed and found his clothes cleaned and pressed and lying out for him. He proceeded to dress, enjoying appreciatively the fresh smell and the crisp cleanness of his clothes. As he tasted the delicious fruit, he wondered vaguely if he would be able to see Hashma again. If he didn't, he thought, it was still unbelievably wonderful to have had the opportunity to spend a single night with her. He shall always remember her fondly and with great joy.

He checked his tie in the mirror to see that it was straight and left the room to find Madame Kon or Fatima or someone and let them know he was going to be on his way. The halls were nicely lit with early morning sunshine, but there didn't appear to be a soul in the whole house. The walls of the huge hallways echoed with his footsteps. He listened for any signs of activity, but found none. He was sure the other men who had arrived with him had to be around somewhere, but there were so many countless rooms in this house that me might spend the rest of his life trying to find them. That wouldn't be too bad, he thought amusedly, if he happened to run into Hashma somewhere along the way.

Wandering through the house brought him to a hall lined with doorways. As he passed, he heard faint voices from the other side of one of the doors. He decided to see if anyone on the other side was anyone he knew, or if they could help him. He knocked and opened the door. He stepped in, just about to speak, but was struck speechless at the sight of more than a dozen gorgeous, half-naked young women all looking at him with curiosity and amusement.

He smiled. "Hi," he said, waving.

One young woman, with jet black hair, who looked a little bit older than all the others, said, "Come in, please," and got up and walked towards him, her breasts jiggling erotically. He tore his eyes away from her breasts, with great difficulty, and put his hand in her proffered hand. Her delightfully cool fingers closed about his hand and she pulled him into the room and into the pack of young women, all giggling like embarrassed virgins.

"We're so glad you could join us," said the young woman holding his hand. "We were afraid you wouldn't have the time." She sat him down on a stool and every one of the girls closed around him, engulfing him in a tiny sea of tender, young flesh and an aroma of unsullen female excitement. It was very heady stuff.

"My name's Caledonia," she continued, stroking his thigh. His face was flushed bright red and he couldn't seem to get rid of the stupid grin on his face.

"How do you do," he muttered.

"I do very well," Caledonia said. "Some say I'm better than any they've ever had." Her hand drifted casually up his thigh and rested on his crotch, where his penis was quickly growing painfully stiff and he was finding that his pants must have shrunk from the wash because they were suddenly too tight. "I would be pleased if you were to give me your opinion, once you were completely satisfied, of course." Her delicate fingers closed around his erection and she cooed like a surprised dove.

"Of course. I would be more than happy to do my best for you." He reached for her chest and felt the weight of her beautiful breast as he closed his hand around it. Her nipple instantly stood up at attention. All around him, more than a dozen pairs of nipples grew hard simultaneously, and he found it very difficult to hold himself under control.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.