Loving In Silence
Chapter 6: Family Union

Copyright© 2006 by RedHairedandFriendly

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Family Union - A Deaf couple enjoy a fun filled day and later sister joins them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Sister   InLaws   Group Sex   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex  

Roger had done what his wife had demanded of him. So when he looked up from his discarded boxers to read her hands asking him if he was ready his wicked grin appeared and he reached for her. She squealed and missed his hand, but felt the slight touch of his fingertips against her flesh. She winked and crawled onto the bed.

He watched Joyce's small body make its way across the soft blankets like a snake getting poised to strike. His cock jerked and he forgot that he held their last addition to the night of erotic play in his hand. His attention was brought back to the third woman in the room when he felt her reach out and timidly pluck the two ear plugs from his fingers. He turned his gaze back to the other temptress in the room and watched her push the soft foam-forming plugs into her ear. He tried to not stare openly at the wet patch of flesh that was on her nipple. His wife's saliva still there. He lifted his hands and quickly signed, "Can you hear?"

Abigail concentrated on the world around her and signed back, "I can not hear anything right now. I can hum and hear myself and perhaps if there were loud noises around us I could hear them, but I can not hear simple things like breathing," she thought for a moment, "cough," she added.

Roger chuckled, but did as he'd been told. He coughed, not hearing the sound and waited for Abigail to answer his question again.

She smiled and signed, "Barely a whisper."

Joyce had been watching and she sat up, waved her hand and signed, "Show us what a whisper is... we can not hear a whisper." Her fingers rested on her lap.

Abigail smiled and signed, "I will show you."

She ran her finger down her brother-in-law's chest. Her sex pulsed lightly inside her and she glanced back at her sister. She closed the distance between her and Roger, slipping her other hand over his shoulder. Her fingers came up and she signed, "A whisper sounds like a soft touch. A caress to the skin that you can hardly feel."

"Show us a whispered kiss," Joyce answered back.

Roger groaned and Abigail felt the vibration of it against her skin. She looked up and was amazed she'd not heard his sound, because the vibe had been so strong. Licking her lips she pressed her lips to his right ear and blew very soft against it. Her hands continued to tease his body. Careful touches that could be barely felt ran over his felsh.

Joyce watched her husband become the teasing sex toy of her sister's hands and mouth. She reached down and touched her sex. Her pussy was warm, hot really and she began to pet the shaved mound, enjoying the coolness of her palm and the contrasting heat of her cunt.

"Ohh..." Roger moaned, unknowingly. He rarely allowed sounds to escape him, never knowing what they sounded like to himself. Now as he watched his sister-in-law slowly begin to lower herself to the floor, her tongue probing his flesh as she did, he was producing low grunted sounds of lust.

Abigail gazed up at him. Her lips inches from his balls. "Your cock is beautiful," she signed and then licked the base. She smirked when it jumped toward her. "So hard," she signed and licked again. Her hands remained free as the cock jerked around and tried to desperately find her mouth.

Joyce slid from the bed and lowered herself to her knees. Her hands came up and she opened her left palm. She ran the edge of her right little finger down the palm's center signaling she wanted some of her husband too.

Roger's jaw dropped as he watched one sister gather his balls and begin sucking on them one at a time and the other, the one who he'd given his name too, lower her mouth down on his dick. "Fuck," he signed and dropped one hand on each blondes' head. He petted them both, toyed with their hair as they fucked him with timid licks and sucks. His hips started to lift and fall over and over again.

Joyce stopped her ministrations and gazed up at her spouse and their looks held as she rolled her tongue over his thick head and coated the top with her moist tongue. She lavished it with attention, making low strokes down the shaft, up to the head and then back down eventually she traded places with her sister and suckled his balls, letting her teeth graze the sides.

Abigail deep-throated him right away, letting the head of his sex slam against the back of her throat. She repeated the motions several times, tightening her hold on his dick when she'd pull away and then forming another tight ring on her way back down. Her nose nuzzled his pubic hairs and her breath tickled his skin.

Two sisters alternated their places on Roger's cock until he had tangled his fists in both their heads, when he came it was in his sister-in-law's mouth, but she only took two shots of his milk. She swallowed up his balls allowing Joyce the gift of the remaining two squirts. He shook violently as his balls were milked free of their come and delivered to his wife's eager mouth. When they were done, both slid up his body and suckled one of his nipples before colliding in a three-way kiss.

Tongues tasted come from both a man and a woman and each one savored the unique flavors of something and someone new.

Roger stepped away and lifted his right hand, left it flat and moved it forward with the palm facing up.

The two women repeated the gesture of Thanks and then slid their almost twin like bodies over to the bed. Roger watched to soft, firm asses lift up into the air and sent a prayer to the heaven's that he lived through the night. They both stayed there and winked at each other, a sight that was not lost to Roger. He moved to the bed and rubbed the sweet flesh of his wife's ass and slapped it hard. He watched her press back for another and he gave her what she wished.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.