Loving In Silence
Chapter 5: Sisters' Sin

Copyright© 2006 by RedHairedandFriendly

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Sisters' Sin - A Deaf couple enjoy a fun filled day and later sister joins them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Sister   InLaws   Group Sex   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex  

When Roger felt the vibrations of his sister-in-law's car stop, he knew the vehicle had been shut off. The erection from his ministrations earlier were still very much apparent and the scent of his sister-in-law and his wife filled the car. He opened his door and signed for Joyce and Abigail to stay put. He then opened the backseat and extended his hand to his beautiful, green eyed lovely and walked with her to assist Abigail out of the driver's seat.

Abigail blushed when her eyes locked with her sister's and Joyce smiled back at her. She looped her arm through Abigail's and pulled her against her. Her one hand came up and she signed again that what Roger and Abbey had done in the car was "okay" with her and not to worry. She added with graceful fingers, "That this is what tonight is all about."

Roger ran his fingers through his wife's hair and kissed her forehead. "Let's get inside and have something to drink, to settle ourselves," he signed to both women. They agreed and were soon settled on the back porch enjoying the sounds of the night with a bottle of wine. A warm summer breeze danced around them and the Tiki torches were illuminating the small flower beds that sprinkled across the lawn.

Eventually, Roger rose and took his wife's hand and began to sway with her in the stillness of the dark night. He looked to his sister-in-law and wove his steps over to her where he took her hand and helped her too stand. Slowly they moved together. Roger kept one hand on his wife's hip, the other on Abigail's back. He dipped his head down and kissed first Joyce and then Abbey. Each one tasted different to him and he found himself curious as to how else they were different.

Joyce moaned softly and then recalled Roger's idea. She stepped back and signed, "The earplugs?"

Roger cocked his head and then smiled. "Yes, I was... distracted," he signed back adding a wink to his wife.

"We can see," she said with her slim fingers and ran her hand over his cock. "Go find her the earplugs and we will wait for you."

"See that you do," Roger told Joyce before leaving the two women alone.

Joyce took her sister's hand and held her finger to her lips.

Abbey giggled, but followed her sister though the house. She thought if funny that Joyce had "told" her to be silent when in fact Abbey could make as much noise as she wanted since the couple was deaf. But she didn't. She only grinned at the demand to proceed quietly because it brought back memories of times when they were little and Abbey would want Joyce to move through the house silently. Joyce copied her younger sister and had picked up the habit of - "when sneaking off to do something you shouldn't" you should always "say" "Shhh" before you go. It was funny to the older sibling that a part of Joyce had never changed.

Joyce led her sister into the house, staying clear of her husband's office. She proceeded past the kitchen and living room, until she came to her bedroom door. There Abbey was again reminded of the past when Joyce opened the door slowly as if the slightest sound would alert her deaf husband.

When they got inside, Abbey closed the door just as slowly as Joyce did. When she turned around Joyce must have realized what she'd done, because she was standing there looking at Abbey with her hands on her hips and her tongue sticking out.

Laughter filled their features and Abbey signed, "What are we doing hiding from Roger?"

A pink tongue escaped to lick at dry lips and Joyce answered back in a flurry of fingers and hand movements. "I am nervous about you and I. I want to try and live a fantasy I have always had and I want it to be with you, but I don't want you to think I am icky or gross and I want to make you happy, but I don't want to feel like you have to do this for me and Roger... and I..." Her words were stopped when her sister grabbed her hands and pushed them together.

Abbey pressed her mouth to her sister's and kissed her firmly. Her tongue swept in and coaxed the timid one out. She was shocked by her actions. She was not the aggressor in any relationship, but in fact Joyce was. Joyce had overcome all sorts of obstacles in her path, and now suddenly when faced with something that was taboo and from what she had learned... Joyce's idea... Abbey was shocked that her sister had suddenly become panicked.

The kiss worked its magic and Joyce felt the tension leave her. She wasn't sure where the burst of doubt had come from, but as her sister eased up the grip on her hands, she eased up on the fluttering nerves that had sprung up. In time Abbey's hands fell away and she pushed her fingers into the blonde curls of her sister's hair. She tilted her head and deepened the kiss. Joyce helped in her sister's search for more to taste, by pressing closer to her and moving her tongue along side of Abbey's.

Joyce rested her hands on her sister's hips and brought her further in. There breasts pressed against each other, fabric moved sensuously across each woman's nipples until all four pearls were hard and begging to be polished.

A moan escaped Abbey's lips and though her sister couldn't hear it she could feel the soft puff of air. She stepped back and helped her sister remove the short black dress she'd worn to dinner. Joyce stepped back and looked at her sister. Her gaze feasted on the round globes of tanned flesh and the pink gems that protruded from their center. Her pussy constricted and moisture beaded along the sides of her cunt lips. "Abigail, you are beautiful," she signed to her sister.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.