Loving In Silence - Cover

Loving In Silence

Copyright© 2006 by RedHairedandFriendly

Chapter 3: The Ride Home

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Ride Home - A Deaf couple enjoy a fun filled day and later sister joins them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Sister   InLaws   Group Sex   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex  

Joyce accepted Roger's hand as she exited the taxi that he'd arranged an hour before they were scheduled to arrive at Reno's to meet Joyce's sister Abigail and her date Tucker. Her slim fingers rested snugly in his strong hand. They were welcomed into the restaurant where Roger pulled a small card from inside his jacket, handed it to the hostess and then they were immediately taken to a small table in the corner.

Roger's eyes brushed over Abigail rather quickly, not sure if she was serious about agreeing to the conversation her and his wife had earlier in the day. The quick glance did give him enough ammunition to make his fantasies about the after dinner entertainment increase with more erotic colors. He pulled out a chair for Joyce, glided her up to the table and kissed her neck before claiming his seat at her side.

"Where is Tucker?" Joyce signed to her sister. She angled her head to the side and waited for an explanation as to why her sister's date was not at the table with them.

Abigail blushed and placed her goblet of white wine down on the table then lifted her delicate fingers and signed back to her sister and her brother-in-law. "Tucker is a Doctor and was called in on an emergency."

"Oh," Joyce signed. "A doctor... impressive."

Roger shifted in his seat and tried not to look too happy about having the evening's meal include only him and the ladies, but it was apparent in his grin. Abigail noticed his unmasked happiness and laughed before rolling her eyes and sticking out her tongue.

Lifting his hands he quickly told his sister-in-law that she would now have to watch herself with her tongue. He had every intention of trying it out later. This brought a blush to Abigail's cheeks and a punch in the ribs to Roger from his wife's small fist. He jerked back and laughed at them both, raised his hands in mock confusion.

Their attendant came and both Roger and Joyce signed to Abigail what they wanted to eat and she in turn informed the restaurant employee. The young girl stared at the death couple. A look of both curiosity and pity crossed her face, but she smiled an artificial smile and left with their orders in tow.

Abigail rolled her eyes.

Joyce passed the tip of her right index finger and ran it from the index finger to the little finger of her left flat palm. "What?"

A puff of air escaped Abigail's lungs and her blonde bangs lifted slightly. "I do not like it when they do that... stare at you," she signed.

"I see," her sister replied. "We are used to it. I thought you would be by now too."

Abigail shook her head. "I still do not like it."

"Neither do we, but that is life," Roger signed back, joining the conversation.

"It sucks," Abigail signed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.