Stay At Home Dad
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2006 by DG Hear

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I lost my job. My wife made more than I did. She worked and I watched the kids. Yes, I was a stay at home dad. Was she cheating? You'll have to read and find out.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Rough  

Here I am sitting in a jail cell. I'm charged with assault with intent to maim or injure. Funny, that was what I intended to do. I guess I'm guilty. They didn't use the murder charge because I didn't have any weapons. Not even car keys - I left them it my van when I jumped out.

I soaked my hand in a bucket full of ice when I was in the holding cell. Damn, they hurt! They're still swollen and I do have a number of cuts and abrasions on them. According to Jim, they ought to be better in a couple of days.

My bail was set at a hundred thousand dollars. I could post bond and get out on ten thousand dollars. I tried to call Cara but I keep getting the answering machine. I guess I left her with enough problems.

The officer came to my cell. He said my bond was paid and I needed to sign some papers and could be released. I've only been in here overnight. Where did Cara get the money? I walked to the front desk and there stood my father-in-law. A man I probably didn't say fifty words to in five years. He loaned us the money to bail me out?

"John, we need to talk. Cara called me and told me your situation. I'm so sorry. You see, last Saturday Cara opened our eyes."

"Mr. Carson, what happened last Saturday? Cara went to the play last Saturday."

"Yes, she went with my wife and I. She said the two of you had a misunderstanding. We told her that we thought you were wrong for her and she put us in our place. She told us how you make her feel and how much she loves you. She told us how Jimmy and Jerry love you and that most husbands are jealous of you. She called you her knight in shining armor and yesterday you proved it. You protected my daughter, your wife. I'm so sorry for the way I treated you over the years and ask your forgiveness. I'm a pretty hard headed guy too and this is hard for me to do. I ask your forgiveness and hope that we can become better friends. I hope my two sons can live up to your standards."

"Thank you, Mr. Carson, for bailing me out. I would like to become closer friends with you and Mrs. Carson. Your daughter loves you very much and it's hard for her when she has to choose who to be with. Right now I have to find out how long I might be sent away for. I might need you to look after my family."

"John, we'll fight it. I know Cara and she doesn't lie. She may not tell the whole story every time, but she won't lie about it. Right now we need to get you home with your boys. Cara is at her office doing her best to explain what happened."

Mr. Carson dropped me off at my house. Cara left me a note in case I got released on bail. "Honey, I'm at the office trying to figure out if I have a job. Please don't leave if you get home before me. I miss you so much. I dropped the boys off at your mom's. John, you got to believe me. I love you with my whole being. Hope you're there when I get home. Love you, Cara"

I'm pretty sure that Cara didn't cheat on me with Ray, but now we had other problems. I went to the fridge to grab a beer when I heard Cara's car in the garage. I quickly grabbed another beer and opened them up. As soon as Cara walked in, I handed her one.

"A peace offering for all the shit I caused. I love you and know we can get by this if you'll stay with me. Cara, I'm a fool for not totally believing you. Please forgive me if you can."

I had tears in my eyes, because I really meant what I said. Cara started crying and reached out and hugged me. I was still holding the beer in both hands.

"Honey, would you take one of these before I spill it?"

She smiled at me through crying eyes. "John, I love you so much. I never cheated on you; I never even thought about it. Please believe me, I just didn't tell you everything because, well, now you know why. From now on I will tell you. Maybe we can nip it in the bud before it gets too far. I wanted to tell you about what was going on but then you started accusing me and we're both kind of hard-headed. We need to talk more often," she said.

"I agree, no more secrets or untold tales. When your dad bailed me out, I was surprised to see him. He apologized to me and told me that you told them off and stuck up for me. He said that you went to the play with him and your mom. All this time, you never told me."

"As I mentioned, you kept accusing me of wanting Ray and accusing me of going out with him. I got mad and just said, 'Hell with it, you can believe what you want.' I never cheated on you and was always on your side. You just never saw it. You assumed the worst."

"What a fucking fool I've been. You're right! We do need to talk more. Are you going to tell me what happened at the business today? I haven't exactly been brought up to date on what's gong on."

"You're not going to believe this, but I was taken to the board of directors to tell our side of the events and what led up to them and Emma was on the board. I about shit myself when I saw her. No wonder Dan got a position so easy. If I was on the board, I'd hire you," she said.

"I talked to Dan the other day and he told me not to do anything foolish till he could get back to me. I should have listened, but when that freak went to put his hands on you, I freaked out. I'm so sorry, honey."

"John, you don't ever need to apologize to me for protecting me; that's one of the things I love about you. You're my hero," she smiled.

"You're hero is about to go to prison unless I find a way out of this mess," I replied. "So what happened in this meeting?"

"Emma started out by saying she was partial to you and she believes you would have to have been enraged to do what you did. I told her about Ray trying to come on to me and I kept rejecting his advances, but he wouldn't stop. She told me I should have come to the board and reported Ray. I told her I didn't have any proof, it was his word against mine. One of the other board members said that I should have reported the incident so it would have gone on file. After a number of complaints, they would have followed up on it with disciplinary action. I went ahead and told them everything that happened and when Ray grabbed my arm you jumped out of the van and protected me."

"Did they say anything else?"

"They had talked to Ray, at the hospital and his story was quite a bit different. They told me you did quite a number on Ray and he filed the assault charges against you. He would be in the hospital for another day or two. They did ask me if I wanted to file a report of sexual harassment against Ray now. I asked them what's the use now, since I still don't have the proof. Emma pulled me aside and said, 'Cara, trust me, file the report.' So I did as Emma suggested and filed a sexual harassment report. The board told me to take the rest of the week off and come back on Monday after they had a chance to review all the evidence and come to some decisions. I asked them if I still had a position and one of the board members told me they would let me know Monday."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.