I Fell Through
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2006 by The Old Guy

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A California nerd from 2006 falls back into 1847 where he finds romance, adventure and sex. Will he survive in a world where his views are so much different from everyone elses?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Historical   Harem   Interracial  

Day 8

I was pissed with her attitude and was about to give her an answer when Elizabeth spoke up, "Claire! He took care of us after the wagon train full of our "friends" left us here to die. I've got your clothes in the wagon."

Elizabeth began to cry. "Claire, they stole everything we had!" Claire forgot about her clothing and hugged Elizabeth to her breast. She had 38 C or D cup breasts that stood up like volcanoes from a plain. Suddenly she went from being the ice princess to being the earth mother. She held Liz against her bare chest until she stopped crying again and laid her down on the blanket. "Just rest there for a few moments until I get dressed and talk to?" she paused.

"Alex" Elizabeth stated.

"While I talk to Alex then."

Claire turned to me seemingly without being concerned about her nakedness. "I seem to have misjudged you".

I blushed, turned my back and said, "We might want to continue this discussion after you get some clothes on." I waited until I heard someone get into the wagon and turned around.

"Elizabeth, do you have anywhere you can keep this gold for me?"

"Gold? Can I see? Oh it's pretty!"

I sighed to myself. So much for gold being valuable here. And it definitely isn't my world then.

She rushed into the wagon shouting to Claire, "Alex gave me some gold!"

Claire came out and excitedly asked me, "Where did you get this? Do you have more?" Now I'm really confused. Is gold valuable here or not?

I answered vaguely, "Around here somewhere." I sat down. Suddenly everything caught up with me and I collapsed.

"Alex" I heard Elizabeth cry.

Day 9

I woke up and stared around. "Where am I? This isn't home." I wondered. I remembered falling through and finding the wagon. "I'm in the wagon." Suddenly I realized I was naked. I looked around and saw my boots next to me but nothing else. Outside the wagon I heard the sound of an ax being used to chop wood and smelled something cooking. I got up and stuck my head out.

"Alex!" I heard and the next thing I knew I had an armful of young girl in my arms.

"Elizabeth June! You get down here this instant!" Claire said in a cold authoritative voice.

I looked up and got the icy glare again. Pissed, I gave Elizabeth a hug and gently told her, "Thank you. Sweetheart. Do you know where my clothes are?"

"Sure. I washed them and they should be dry by now", she ran off to get them.

I glared at Claire saying, "Are you getting a good look?" She blushed and turned her head. I covered myself with the blanket in no particular hurry. "I saw everything you had when I was caring for you while you were sick. If I had wanted to I could have done something then."

Elizabeth come back and handed me my clothes. "Did you get me undressed, Sweetheart?" I asked.

She looked at me shyly, "Yes, but Claire helped me get your pants and underwear off."

"Thank you for washing my clothes. Is that your cooking outside I smell?"

"Oh! I forgot!" she ran back out again.

Claire remained in the wagon. "Are you going to leave while I get dressed?" She blushed again and turned her back to me.

"I really need to talk to you." she said. I started getting dressed. "What are you? she asked finally.

"I'm a man like every other man."

"Your clothes say differently. No one could be so even with the stitches, and you have something I've never seen on your pants fly instead of buttons. Your boots are made of leather on top but I've never seen or heard of anything like the soles. Your undergarments are like nothing I've ever seen before. And the items I found in your pockets don't look like anything I've ever heard of."

I sat down after getting dressed. I had been afraid of this. The materials and objects of my time were like nothing I had seen here. "Could you sit down please? You're right. We really need to talk."

"What is the year here?" She gave me a look. "Really. What year is this?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.