A Pee Fantasy - Cover

A Pee Fantasy

by limitpush

Copyright© 2006 by limitpush

Erotica Sex Story: A man wakes up, tied to a bed. His morning becomes intersting when he has to pee.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Masturbation   Water Sports   .

My hands were clasped out of sight above my head, and my feet were strapped to the side of the bed. Punishment for attacking an orderly the day before. It wasn't my fault, but here I lay. Naked.

It was morning and I had been this way all night. I was beyond being cramped. I was numb. I was cold. I was lonely. I was hard.

Even through this, I still woke up with a morning pee hard-on.

The pressure was indeed intolerable. I could not reach the buzzer. I began to think they had done that on purpose. What choice did I have?

I released the hold I had placed on my bladder, and at first nothing happened. Eventually, I could feel the passage way opening up, and ah... , here it came. My piss forcefully surged up my hard cock and splashed onto my belly. I controlled it so it would not get onto my face. Holding back just enough pressure to get the satisfaction of release, while at the same time controlling the flow.

I admired my hard 8 inches as my piss flowed from it. It is not an angle one sees very often, I don't imagine. Most people pee standing up, or sitting, not laying down: let alone while strapped to a bed. It was erotic in a strange sense. To see my piss drain out of my own hard cock, as I lay on my back is rather extraordinary. It is met but the feeling of the warmth it delivers as it lands on my skin. It pools slightly and then runs down and around my chest. Tickling the skin on the side of my body. I play with it a bit, slow it down, aiming for my belly button. Hole in One. I aim for my nipples. Move my hips abit to assist with the trajectory. That will take some practice. Continuing to not to get my face, it does not take long to soak my chest, neck and sides. I can feel the piss pooling up under me.

Suddenly the door burst open. I was still pissing all over my chest as Rick, the orderly I had 'assaulted' yesterday, appears and stands over me. He had a smirk o his face that reminded me of pain and amusement at the same time.

"What the Fuck are you doing?" He finally blurted out after watching for a second as my flow subsided. His eyes moved back down my body and watched my twitching cock, which still, defiantly, stood hard. It now required a different release. I never realized pissing on myself could be such a turn on. Maybe being naked, and performing such a private and taboo act could also have had something to do with my growing horniness.

"You sick freak!" Rick declared. "You are sick in the head, Boner and everything — It's really got you going, don't it?"

What could I say? I lay there, silent and afraid. Rick was usually the strong, silent type. Strong being the literally accurate description. He was built solid from the ground up, with muscles everywhere. I don't know what I was thinking yesterday, to even try messing around with someone that big.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.