Melody And Daisy's Dilemma
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2006 by RedHairedandFriendly

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Two friends finally give up their virginity to each other and then begin to explore the world with their boyfriends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Two weeks later at Titus' home...

Candles filled the room and Melody stood there in the center. She looked over the table at Titus and smiled. He had gotten her note, she could tell by the look in his eyes that he understood the words she'd penned. "Daisy helped with the mess..." she had added a an erotic poem to the card, telling him in detail what had happened. Daisy had written it and she too had sent one to Rick. They were at Rick's place now, just like she was at Titus'. She didn't know what they were doing, but she was sure she knew how the night would end.

Titus studied the woman before him. He looked at her as if she were the most precious jewel he'd ever beheld. He kicked himself for letting Rick open his mouth and make jokes about virgin sex, but he wasn't going to lie and say he wasn't glad the awkwardness of "hurting" Melody wasn't gone. He was actually thankful for it, more so that it had happened with Daisy. It just seemed right that the two women would take that step, why they hadn't before crossed his mind, but he didn't question either one of them. Right now he was looking forward to the evening that lay before him.

"You're not upset?" Melody asked once dinner was over and she was dancing in his arms. They had retired to the living room and the quiet sounds of jazz filled the air.

"No. I find it sitting easy on me. She's been through everything with you. Why would this be any different? Why did you wait so long though? I mean... you could have played with each other for years and still been virgins." He pulled her close as they spun slowly around the room.

Melody shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. Perhaps we did, but never thought about it except subconsciously. But, I'm glad it was her. We have been like a couple for so long, it seemed almost natural."

Titus stopped and lifted her chin to his face. His blue eyes reflected the look of desire that he felt for the strawberry-red head he held in his arms. "I hope I seem natural."

She grinned and pulled his head down to meet her lips. "I think you'll know more things then either of us could ever imagine." She covered his lips with hers and their kiss began to take on a different meaning as they angled their heads and drank from each other. Melody's fingers slipped into his hair and she held him closer to her. Titus smiled against her lips and slowly walked her back toward his bedroom.

Once there she stepped back and slowly pressed him down to the bed. He sat there quietly watching her. His eyes devouring every inch of flesh she revealed to him as she slowly slipped one strap of her dress down her arm and then the other. He held his breath and released it as she guided her hands over her breasts, rubbing the nipples as she went. Eventually the top of the dress lay open, the buttons no longer keeping the material closed tight around her full bosom. Her hands pushed at the fabric. It glided over her hips and lay against her thighs for only a moment before it fell to the floor and pooled at her feet.

Titus groaned as he watched her stand before him. He gazed upon her full breasts, no longer hidden from the dress she'd worn. His jaw dropped as he took in her garters, thigh high stockings and stilettos, nothing though was as erotic as her royal blue crotchless panties. Titus licked his lips and whistled long and low as he appreciated the sight before him.

Melody blushed and stepped free of her dress. She slipped her fingers to his neck and bent down to kiss his lips, tracing their shape with the tip of her tongue. Her fingers eased down his chest and she gripped his shirt. She pulled it from his slacks and with his help it soon lay on the floor with her dress.

Titus stood up and trembled as her slim fingers gripped his belt, releasing the stem and hook. She eased it open, found the button and pulled it then the zipper free. Her eyes were heavy with passion and desire as well as excitement and longing. Curiosity was evident in her shivering hands, but she pressed onward. Her determination set.

"Oh God Mel," Titus whispered as he watched her timidly begin the removal of his slacks. He had long ago abandoned his shoes and socks, but now as he watched her slip to the floor and help him out of his pants and then his boxers. He was wishing he had left those things too. Anything to keep her on her knees in front of him, was well worth the wait.

Melody smiled up at him. She placed her hands on his hips and stood up. "I'm not ready for that, just yet," she told him.

He smiled, cupped her chin and pulled her lips to his. "No hurries." They kissed slowly, each one guiding the other. Titus showed her how badly he wanted her, with the pressure his cock forced against her stomach. Melody's tongue played a song of wicked delight full of innocense and desire.

Their fingers moved in time with each other. Melody's nails racked Titus chest. His fingers caressed her spine. He turned her around and laid her on the bed. His hands ran down her torso, cupped her breasts and squeezed them together. His smile lit up his face, mirroring her grin. Melody watched him descend upon her rosy nipples. He captured them both in his mouth and tugged on them with strong knowing pressure. She moaned. He growled. Soon his need to feel and taste all of her was overwhelming.

"Titus," she sighed. He chuckled as he felt the tightening in his hair from her firm grip. She gasped when he opened his mouth more and began to suck on both hard buds with his tongue occasionally flicking over them both, before his teeth chewed on them.

"I need more, baby," he growled out. He moved his tongue from her nipples down her stomach, biting and licking every patch of warm skin he could find. He nuzzled the top of her sex and slipped his tongue down the moist lips, enjoying the lacy texture of her crotchless panties as they rubbed against his face. Her taste was exquisite and Titus knew he'd spend several hours between her hot sexy legs.

Melody's hips rose and she pushed her fingers into his hair. "Titus," she moaned. "Deeper baby..."

"I'm taking my time, lover."

Her groan of frustration brought a laugh from his lips. He pushed one finger into her pussy and twisted it to the right then left. He scrapped the fleshy walls with his nail, bringing a moan and a lift to her hips. She ground her sex into his face and he moved his head back and forth over the syrup-covered cunt. "Oh fuck, baby. You taste so good."

Titus raised her up with his hands. He grabbed her hips and lifted her to him. His elbows dug into the bed and he watched her hands grab her nipples. As he feasted on her cunt, she pulled and twisted the hard beads of pleasure. His eyes were glazed with passion as he drank her fluids. His warm breath cascaded over her and her fragrance enveloped him.

"Titus... oh God. Please. More," she begged him.

He drove a second finger in and then a third. His tongue increased the rhythm he played over her clit. He slipped further down and thrust his tongue into her opening with his fingers. He fucked her and she clawed her skin, begging for more. She bucked against him. Her eyes clenched tight and her breath came in ragged drags. "Fuck. Oh Fuck Yes " she screamed and felt his teeth return to her clit; when he bit down on the sensitive strip of flesh she climaxed.

Titus' cock ached as she covered him with her nectar. He moaned his pleasure, opened his mouth further and drank deep her heady juice. "Yes, baby girl. Come for me. Cover me." He pushed his fingers in deeper, twisted them, fucked her fast. She blanketed him over and over. He welcomed the honey as it streamed and flowed thickly into his waiting mouth.

Melody begged, whimpered, cried. She rode his face as he pushed his features deep into her womanhood. Her fingers clenched the bed and watched the colors of the rainbow explode across her eyes. When he left her, she grabbed him and pulled her to him. Their mouths touched and she tasted herself, licked him clean and opened her legs wider.

He grabbed her thigh, felt the silk of her stockings and wrapped one of her legs around him. They studied each other as the head of his cock pressed against her pussy. He slid into her and whispered for her to wrap her other leg around him. She did. He growled when the sharp heels of her stilettos pressed into the small of his back. "Fuck yes," he muttered. He pushed deeper.

Melody clamped her cunt muscles around him and kept him deep inside her. She lifted her hips up, taking another inch and then another. She felt the softness of his balls and wiggled her ass so she could enjoy the new sensation of having him fully inside her.

Titus growled as she explored the new feelings that were coursing through her. The different texture of her soft skin against his coarse hair. He let her feel the difference between the toy she and her best friend had played with, several times according to Melody, to his hard cock. He let her feel the presence of his pubic hairs mingling with her trimmed cunt. He waited with the patience of a thousand saints as she explored the weight of his body pressing against hers. When she reached out and bit the soft skin of his neck, Titus was lost. He rose up and thrust back into her.

"Ahhh..." Melody cried out as she begged for more of his fucking. She felt the swollen head. Her pussy accepted the thick hard shaft. Her body screamed for the thrusting to continue. The peak of her orgasm was there, she felt it, saw it, smelled it. She needed to reach it and knew it would be unlike any she'd had before.

Titus answered every plea that fell from her lips. He placed his weight on one hand, gathered her left breast and devoured it with his mouth. He sucked hard as he fucked her. He tore at the hard nipple with his teeth as he drove into her. He fucked her until she was screaming his name and shouting to him that she was coming. "Yes Oh fuck Titus Oh fuck Yes "

He too shouted. The sounds of their voices were thick with emotion and eventually grew hoarse. When they both came down from the cliffs of passion, Titus lay spent in his lady's arms. He rolled to his back and gathered her to him. His thoughts focusing on the scent of her and the emotions that had rocked through him.

Melody too was thinking. She was glad she'd done what she did with Daisy. This night with Titus had been perfect and nothing she could have imagined had even come close. The awkwardness that she and Daisy dealt with was long behind her and she was glad she and Titus didn't have to deal with it. She closed her eyes and just before she fell asleep she wondered how Daisy's evening of delight had gone.


That same night at Rick's home...

Daisy's body was glistening with sweat as she lay snuggled against Rick, their hunger sedated once, but slowly coming back to the surface. She gazed at his soft cock, already having found its home deep within her, twice. She grinned up at him and whispered in his ear that she was ready again. Rick chuckled and kissed her lips. "Well, as you can see, I'm not." He pinched her ass, swatted it gently and then laughed when she bit his shoulder.

She winked. "Well, perhaps I can help you out." Her fingers moved down his chest, she pinched one nipple then the other. Her tongue licked her lips and she slid up to her knees and hovered over him. She placed one leg on one side of his chest and the other stayed on the other side. "So if I want your cock hard again... I have to help you out huh?" she asked, a knowing look in her eyes.

He smirked at her and nodded, yes. Rick placed his hands behind his head and watched her sashay herself down his torso, stomach and hips. He then watched her slick pussy, covered in their juices begin to roll over his soft cock. The groan that erupted from him was full of an awakening hunger and he grabbed her hips.

She giggled as he took over. He'd already shown her a couple of ways to fuck, now she was in for another welcoming surprise as he began to move her and press her down against him using a nice steady rhythm. His cock was responding as he watched her nipples protrude and her breasts bounce. As he held her to him he came up and captured the right bud with his teeth and began to suck forcefully on it.

Daisy gasped in pleasure. Her fingers buried themselves in his hair as she rocked against him. "Ohh... Rick," she groaned. She felt his dick growing. Her pussy was already throbbing to be his again. She raised up just enough as his hand snaked down between them. Her eyes grew wide when he pushed his cock into her and the sensation of the new position brought a primal growl from deep within her.

Rick chuckled after releasing her tit and whispered into her ear, "You'll love this."

"Oh fuck baby... no doubt," she answered. She mimicked his movements until he released her hips and allowed her to take over completely.

Daisy flexed the muscles of her sex, taking him another inch. She ground against him, enjoying their hairs tangling together. She pushed him down to the bed and splayed her hands over his chest. Her palms rested as she gazed down at him. Daisy rose up, making sure to keep him hidden inside her slick folds. She took him to the head and slid slowly back down.

Rick groaned as he watched her fuck him. His cock disappeared and then the thick shaft would reappear glistening with their juices. He groaned as she rode him. He could see her curiosity growing as she tried different techniques. He cursed himself at letting her take over. She was torturing him.

Daisy closed her eyes and enjoyed everything. She lifted herself up, kept her back arched and glided across his pelvis as their bodies stayed meshed together. Her fingers pinched her nipples and she felt her body tremble and shake. Daisy did this several times and then hissed as she shifted her position. She leaned way back, her hands grasping his thighs and her pussy fully open and raised up as she bent way back and began lifting herself again.

The head of his cock pushed against the front part of her cunt and sent a vibrating throb through his shaft and down to his balls. "Oh fuck Daisy," he groaned as she moved up and down on his dick. She moved faster this time. His groan adding to her pleasure.

He lifted his hand and grabbed the swollen clit of her aroused cunt and pinched it with two fingers. As she hissed out her approval he increased the pressure and added several forceful twists to the left and right keeping her body on the edge of release.

"Rick... oh fuck baby, don't stop," she muttered as she tried to drag in more air for her starving lungs.

With an added growl that mingled with her words, Rick increased the speed and pressure until she was flooding his cock with her fluids. As she came he enjoyed the scent of her explosion. He was still hard inside her and when she started to calm he pulled his dick from her and grabbed her waist. "Hands and knees sweets," he told her.

Daisy gasped in pleasure. "Oh fuck Yes Rick," she said as she immediately moved into what she knew would be one of her favorite positions. She felt the head of his cock slide into her pussy and she quickly pushed back into him. "Ohhhh... yessss."

He grabbed her hips and began to drive in and out of her. His cock was gripped by her inner muscles and she quickly learned how to drive him wild with lust as she tightened those walls and then loosened them at just the right moment. Over and over he plowed into her. His fingers bit into her soft skin as he dragged her back onto his dick. "Daisy, oh fuck baby " he groaned as his seeds erupted and coated her.

She felt the heat of his eruption and she twisted her nipple; another wave of heat escaped her and she covered his cock with her nectar. "Rick Oh fuck Yes " she screamed over and over, covering him, coating him, soaking them both with the thick syrup of her pussy. She pushed back and took all of his cock and all of his come, until he was pulling free of her and taking her down to the bed with him.

Daisy quivered in his arms as she came down from her high. Rick combed his fingers through her hair, wondering if he'd be able to handle the wildcat that had been unleashed in his bed. He also wondered how Melody was handling the vixen that was now sharing her body with him and Melody. He chuckled as he thought of the "virgin" she was just a few weeks ago.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.