Long Boat Ride - Cover

Long Boat Ride

Copyright© 2006 by Old 1 Eye

Chapter 13

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - This is a parallel story to 'It Started This Way'. This young man finds a way to survive. It will be short, and hopefully interesting.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   DomSub   Harem  

It was Elaine's turn to have sex with me tonight, so I didn't feel like I was shorting the others by letting her "beg" for forgiveness. I had gotten a ping pong paddle and hidden it away in the captain's room, where I meant our little punishment session to take place.

We went to bed after my watch turn. After we were resting, I sternly said, "Elaine, I think we need to have a talk. Come with me, please."

"Rosemary, come with us, please," I added.

Rosemary was nervous, so I held her hand and kissed her cheek. She smiled and leaned against me. Elaine was ahead of us and didn't see us. "Go into Rosemary's room please," I told her.

Once we were inside, they both dropped their robes and stood naked. Both had their eyes downcast. I had already forgiven Elaine, but I knew she wouldn't forgive herself without a bit of punishment.

I said "Rosemary get on the bed, sit here." I pointed to a spot where I could sit on the side of the bed and lean against her.

That is just what I did. As soon as I leaned against her she wrapped her arms around me and began to kiss my back and my neck.

"I can't believe you are standing up instead of crawling and begging," I told Elaine.

She was instantly on her knees crawling up to me. She started kissing my feet and lower legs and telling me how sorry she was and how much she loved me.

The worked together to get my shorts off and Elaine crawled up between my legs and begged to kiss my penis, I nodded.

I was erect quickly with her expert kissing and sucking. Rosemary was hugging and kissing me all over my back and neck and rubbing my chest. "My sweet Toy, you are making me very glad I found you," I told Rosemary.

I heard a deep intake of breath and a shaky release in my ear. "I like that name for you. When we are alone from now on your name will be Toy. When we are in public, when I call you Rose, you will hear Toy."

She was shaking, and answered, "Yes, My Master."

"Elaine is begging very nicely, don't you think, Toy?" I asked.

"Yes, Master. She is begging like a poor slave who almost disappointed her Master," Rosemary was pouring it on Elaine.

Elaine was crying now as she gave me a very nice blowjob.

I started breathing heavily about then and Toy held me close while I spent in Elaine's mouth.

"Toy, I think you should give Elaine a kiss for getting me to let you to come be with us tonight," I told her.

While they were kissing I sneaked out the paddle.

"Lie across my lap," I told Elaine.

She was instantly there. I began to paddle her just hard enough to make the paddle pop good. Her bottom was getting a light pink color after five licks. I stopped and rubbed her butt with my hand.

Toy licked my ear and quietly whispered, "A little harder, Master."

I popped her harder the next ten licks, then I stopped again and rubbed her. I could tell that she wasn't far from having a big orgasm. "A little harder," I heard quietly in my other ear.

I popped her pretty hard the next ten and with the tenth she screamed and shook. Her butt was very red now. "I forgive you, Elaine," I said. "I think I will use you now."

"Oh, thank you, Master," she said. And hugged me very hard and kissed my lips and face very lovingly.

"Get up on your hands and knees, right here," She smilingly climbed on the bed, presenting her bottom to me.

I was very erect again. I stepped up behind her and felt her butt. It was hot from the spanking. I eased forward; her anus was opening and closing. I could see the lubricant. "Toy, prepare me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.