Long Boat Ride
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2006 by Old 1 Eye

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This is a parallel story to 'It Started This Way'. This young man finds a way to survive. It will be short, and hopefully interesting.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   DomSub   Harem  

In the morning, Jeanie had rested up enough to gently slide down my morning erection and pull me over on top of her. "Oh, Petey, I love making love with you," she whispered in my ear.

Our movements had awakened our bedmates. They all kissed both of us as I moved gently in Jeanie. Jeanie and I hugged and kissed as we made sweet love. "Petey, I love you," she said.

"Oh, Baby, I love you too. Our family gives me so much joy in being alive," I earnestly said.

She started shaking; her orgasm pulled me over with her.

In a minute, Jeanine said, "Petey, we need to plan for babies".

"I agree," Connie quickly said.

"I am ready to carry your baby right now, Master," Elaine added.

Rosemary started crying, "Master, I can not give you children, my uterus was damaged when Jody was born."

I hugged her and whispered to her, "Are you telling me I can't use you as I see fit?"

"Oh, Master, you know I am yours," she said with a smile through her tears.

"You have given me a son already, I hope that you will allow Jody to be my son," I said.

The tears flowed again and she nodded into my chest and said, "Thank you, My Sweet Master."

I sat her back down and said to them, "I am worried about bringing children until this plague has died down, and we get settled..."

"Master, I am getting too old, I need your babies soon," Elaine interrupted me.

Rosemary's hand went over her mouth. I assumed Elaine had committed a serious breach of protocol.

"Let's think about babies for today and talk about it tonight," I said, answered by nods all around.

"Elaine, come topside with me," I ordered.

I slipped on some shorts and walked away without waiting for her.

I went and relieved Cory from her watch and waited. Elaine came crawling to me. She was crying and begging me to forgive her.

"You seem to have let the fact that I love you make you forget who I am," I sternly told her.

She put her head on my foot, and hugged my ankle. I felt her tears washing my toes. "Stop crying and tell me why you felt the need to do that to me."

"Master, I am 32 years old. If you don't let me start having your babies soon, I won't be able to give you but two before I am too old to stay healthy. I want our babies to help build the New World," she softly said.

"I will let you beg me to forgive you tonight," I told her. "Go start your work while I take us back to the marina."

She jumped up and ran downstairs. I went to get a shirt and my shoes. I heard Rosemary and Elaine talking, "He is going to let me beg him to forgive me tonight."

"Oh, you are so lucky, you will get to touch him all you want while you beg. If he was like my first master, he wouldn't let you touch him and he would whip you until he was tired for interrupting him like that," Rosemary told her.

"You should come with me tonight. I'll bet he would let you touch him, too," Elaine replied.

"I can't intrude on your special time," she said.

Elaine said, "Please come, I know our doll baby Master will let you."

"I love you," Rosemary told her.

I got the boys to help me get the boat underway while the breakfast was being prepared. "We need to get some sandbags prepared for our security stations. I would also like to have some garden seeds, and hand tools. You are going on a crew to get the bags, tools and seeds," I said to Andy. "I am going on another crew to get some sheet steel to build some armor for the fresh water system, batteries and motors," I told them.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.