Long Boat Ride
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2006 by Old 1 Eye

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is a parallel story to 'It Started This Way'. This young man finds a way to survive. It will be short, and hopefully interesting.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   DomSub   Harem  

We hurried back to the boat and loaded everything we had scrounged. We left the marina around 3:30 and trolled for fish out to where we planned to spend the night.

The mast top generator was whizzing away in the 10-knot wind. So we had plenty of power for cooking and water heating.

We put Jody up in the crew quarters with the other kids and the animals. Rosemary took the captain's cabin. They were both very pleased with the accommodations.

Jody and Rosemary bathed. Elaine went in to help Rosemary with her dressing.

We had fresh caught fish, and some canned vegetables for supper and canned peach pie for desert. Everyone seemed to enjoy the others' company.

After supper Elaine asked to speak to me. "Master, Rosemary belonged to Edward, Andy's victim, but she hated him. She especially hated Thomas, the sniper. They both treated her very roughly and didn't mind letting Jody see them do things to her."

I was very upset at that news. Seeing his mother treated that way could damage Jody seriously.

"Do you think she is strong enough to take care of herself, or am I going to have to take her?" I asked Elaine.

"Master, she will be much happier if you take her," she answered.

"I want you with me when we talk," I told her.

"Yes, Master," she answered with a sweet kiss.

I asked Rosemary and Elaine topside and speak to me while I took my watch turn. I had asked everyone else to stay below while we talked.

When we got there, I said, "Rosemary, let me see your wound," in as stern a voice as I could.

She started to unbutton her trousers and then turned bright red and said, "You aren't my master." Her hand flew over her mouth.

Elaine started laughing. "No, he is my sweet master. You would be lucky if he took you after you treated him so poorly."

"I don't need another man to beat me and keep me prisoner," she said angrily.

Elaine, still smiling, replied, "I dream of him beating me. I can't beg him enough to make him really hurt me. I love his beatings when he is inside me and spanks me every time he pulls back. Just thinking about it makes me wet..."

"Enough." I said.

"Yes, My Master," she replied, and kissed the hand she was holding.

"I'm waiting," I said, looking straight into her eyes.

She looked back defiantly for about 15 seconds, and then her gaze dropped, her lower lip started quivering and tears fell down her cheeks. "I need a good master so much, and Jody needs a good example of how to be a man," she tearfully said.

I didn't answer I just waited.

In about a minute, Elaine knelt in between us. "Master," she begged, "please reconsider taking her. I know she can be good. I know she can obey you. She and Jody both need you, Master. May I speak to her?"

I nodded.

Elaine told Rosemary the story of how I found her and took care of her. Then she told her of her worst nightmare, when she disappointed me and couldn't touch me for overnight. "It almost killed me, but you know the worst part was his tears when he had to punish me. I had disappointed the best master in the world, and you are about to disappoint him now."

Rosemary looked at me and knelt in front of me beside Elaine. She began stripping and crying.

I saw her back and butt scarred terribly, much worse then Elaine's. I could feel my body heating up with anger. The bullet crease across her butt cheek was very minor compared to the awful scars on her.

"I wish I had killed him," I said. Tears were flowing down my cheeks.

Rosemary was very pretty, 5' 7" and bosomy, light brown hair, blue eyes, and freckled skin. "I can't believe that fool would damage two beautiful girls like you," I told them.

"Will you take me, Master?" Rosemary asked with a bit of fear in her voice and downcast eyes.

I reached out and lifted her chin with my finger and held out my arms to her. She stood up and stepped smiling into my embrace. I kissed the top of her head.

"Elaine, will you please ask Andy to come up here," I said.

"Yes, My Sweet Master," she answered.

Andy came up with Elaine. Elaine came over to me. I whispered in her ear, "Take your clothes off."

She never even considered not doing it.

I held them both close to me and turned on the light over us.

"Andy, do you see what the man you killed did to these sweet girls?" I asked him.

He nodded and I could see his face turn red with anger. "He is dead now thanks to you. Thank you for protecting our family." After seeing the girl's backs I am sure Andy will sleep better.

I turned off the light and he went back below. "Put your clothes back on, Slave Girls."

I got a "Yes, Master," in stereo.

"Elaine, you stay with Rosemary until her wound heals," I ordered her.

"Yes, Master," she replied.

I expected a bit of stubbornness, but none was apparent.

They went below and in a minute Jeanie came up and jumped into my arms. "Petey, I am so excited. I can't wait for my turn with you."

"Sweetie, I just had to take Rosemary," I told her.

"What do you mean, take, Petey?" She asked.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.