Long Boat Ride - Cover

Long Boat Ride

Copyright© 2006 by Old 1 Eye

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is a parallel story to 'It Started This Way'. This young man finds a way to survive. It will be short, and hopefully interesting.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   DomSub   Harem  

I was awakened by a sweet kiss and a whisper, "Petey, Elaine has our lunch ready." Jeanie's smile met my gaze and I smiled back.

"Thanks, Sweetie," I said with a quick kiss to her cheek.

She helped me out of bed and held my hand as we went up to eat.

While we were eating, Cory told us about a wholesale grocery supplier's warehouse on the north side of Sarasota. We talked about it and decided that it would probably be worth the trip to see if we could complete our needs there.

Mama was very organized and was methodical about making lists of what we needed, so she printed me a list from her laptop computer. (I was very glad we had power with this boat.)

Connie, Cory and I left in the big truck for the trip to the grocery warehouse.

It took us thirty minutes to get there. We had to break into the office door and then let ourselves in through the roll up door to the loading dock. There was no power here so we had to work with flashlight power. We found a forklift that ran on batteries, and were able to load most of what we needed before it got too weak to be helpful.

This warehouse was mostly dry goods and canned and boxed goods. We were able to get all of the paper goods on the list, as well as flashlights and batteries.

We got everything from Mama's list that they had here. There was a veterinary supply company next door. Connie suggested that we take a look and see what they had since we were here anyway. It was three-forty, so I agreed, with the admonition that we needed to hurry.

Connie was very good at breaking in places without damaging the doors too much. She smiled and said, "My police training."

We got several big bottles of antibiotics as well as some antiseptic sprays and ointments, and bandaging materials and material for making casts for broken bones. I told them we needed to leave soon, so we packed up and left. Everyone knew we were flirting with death if we stayed too long.

We got back to the marina and everyone went into a flurry of activity to get our supplies into the boat. We had to break down the pallets of material to get them into the boat, and it took all of us an hour and a half to get it moved. I know I was wiped out, and so were the others. Elaine was particularly worn out, but she also worked particularly hard. I told her to go lie down.

"Yes, Master," with a sweet kiss, was her answer.

I got the boat underway with the help of Andy and Cory, while Mama, Jeanie and Connie were arranging things from our supply run. We were well offshore by dusk.

We had a quick supper of sandwiches and juice. (We had two bread makers that we used nearly every day to make bread for us.)

We gratefully went to bed that night. Connie crawled her naked body on top of me and said, "I want full power sex from you, so I will wait until in the morning."

I laughed and said, "I don't know if I will be at full power, even then."

"I'll risk it," she replied.

I hugged and kissed each of them and then we arranged ourselves to sleep. When it wasn't Elaine's turn to be next to me, she had us arranged so that she could hug my leg and rest her head on me. She held my balls and kissed my penis goodnight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.