Long Boat Ride - Cover

Long Boat Ride

Copyright© 2006 by Old 1 Eye

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a parallel story to 'It Started This Way'. This young man finds a way to survive. It will be short, and hopefully interesting.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   DomSub   Harem  

When I made my usual midnight checks, Mama followed me topside and softly asked me what was going on with Elaine. I decided that telling the whole truth was the only way to go. I couldn't hold any secrets in this cramped situation, and I didn't think Elaine would feel that anything we had done was a secret to begin with.

I explained everything to Mama. She was thoughtful, and told me I had done the right thing. I felt much better after making a clean breast of it.

I went back to bed and Elaine snuggled up to me. I was instantly asleep.

During breakfast the next morning, we discussed our situation and what we should do. Jeanie and Mama both said that since mosquitoes were the main disease vectors that going ashore during the middle of the day in a dry climate would probably be the safest thing to do when we needed supplies. After a bit more discussion it was decided, mostly by me, although I didn't really try to make a command decision, that we would head for Texas or Mexico to resupply.

We got everything set up to get underway and headed west.

We traveled at a leisurely pace, keeping a rod out to troll for food. I set the course for the Texas coast. We were making five knots, which I thought was good towing the boats.

We were in a friendly situation aboard, but I saw Mama, Elaine and Jeanie in a quiet, serious discussion several times during the day. I am glad I like fish, because that would be the only fresh meat we would have for a while. We had a fresh fish salad for lunch, trying to make use of the fresh food that Mama and Jeanie had brought with them. It was really good. Mama complemented Elaine for her good ideas regarding the food situation. Jeanie also put in her kudos. Elaine was pleased that they complimented her, and smiled.

We were going to have to sleep in shifts to make this trip, but I didn't think it would be a problem. Mama, Jeanie and I all knew how to navigate and operate a sailboat.

When I was taking a break from driving, I called Elaine over and she happily came over and sat in my lap. "What have you three been plotting?" I asked her.

"Mama and Jeanie wanted to know what our relationship was. I told them I was yours, and that I was taking care of you. Jeanie asked if we were having sex. Master, she thinks you are very handsome, and wants you. Mama told me that I was not to cause you to be different than the loving man she had raised." Tears were in her eyes. "Master, I would never want you to be different than you are," she said.

I hugged her and told her that I knew that.

At supper that night I had a talk with Mama and Jeanie. "I think you two have the wrong idea about Elaine and I," I started. "Elaine is taking care of me. I am thankful for her. I am also taking care of her. She is mine because she feels better knowing that I will help her make decisions in her life. I don't know that we will have sex or that we won't. I don't know that we will have children or if we won't.

We are taking care of each other now, just like you and I take care of each other, Mama. I also hope that Jeanie will take care of us and let us care for her."

I got up from the table and hugged Mama and kissed her cheek, then did the same to Jeanie. Then I hugged Elaine, kissed her cheek and whispered, "I am glad you are with me my little slave girl."

She hugged me back and sniffed a bit, then she began cleaning up from our meal. Mama and Jeanie both helped her while I went back to my boat driving.

Mama and Jeanie both cooled their jets about Elaine and I after that.

Elaine was right about Jeanie. She began to spend time with me and was somewhat intimate in her conversation and touches. I was very flattered; Jeanie was as sweet and pretty as she could be. She had recently graduated from high school and had been a two-sport athlete. Her blonde hair and blue eyes were nicely set off by her tan complexion. She was a shorty, at about 5' 1", and very curvy. I didn't know how to handle the situation with Jeanie, so I asked Mama what she thought about it. Mama said, "I think you should spend time with both of them and if Jeanie still wants you, I think you should invite her to sleep with you and Elaine."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.