Long Boat Ride - Cover

Long Boat Ride

Copyright© 2006 by Old 1 Eye

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a parallel story to 'It Started This Way'. This young man finds a way to survive. It will be short, and hopefully interesting.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   DomSub   Harem  

I crossed into the Gulf and headed north. I wasn't low enough on supplies to be in any danger of running out before I got home, but I had to choose some things to eat that were not my favorites. I kept a line out all the time. I never turn down a free meal, and I love fish.

I was far enough off shore to comply with my Mama's wish to not expose myself to the flu. I also never saw any other boats after I turned into the Gulf until one day I saw a boat anchored on a shallow spot off Sarasota.

I moved closer and let the sails down and started the engine. I checked out what I could see with my binoculars, and couldn't see any activity. I put on my pistol and got my shotgun close at hand.

This was a big boat, bigger than mine, but I didn't see any sign of engines running. I got close and yelled out, "Hello in the boat, Hello."

I saw a head stick out of a hatchway and look around. It was a woman, but obviously she hadn't had much care over the last while. "May I have some water, please."

I could hear her, but not strongly. I nodded to her and got a plastic bottle of water and tossed it to her. She missed it, but it hit in a chair and didn't break.

I watched while she quickly drank the quart of water. "I will throw you a line. Tie it off to the stern cleat."

She didn't answer, but moved to the stern. I tossed the line to her and she tied it off.

I got a hit on my rod about then and caught a nice mackerel. I held it up and asked if she would like to come over for some lunch.

She smiled and nodded. I pulled the boats close and helped her across. She was wearing Tiva type sandals and a terrycloth cover-up with a hood. That is sensible for sun protection, I thought.

After she was on board, I introduced myself, and she told me her name was Elaine.

While I cleaned the fish and cooked lunch, I got her story, and she got mine. She lived in Nocomis. When the epidemic started getting bad and it became known that mosquitoes vectored it, Julio, her boss, had sent her, Anna, Samantha and Gary out on his boat to be safe from the plague. Gary was freaking out and had not taken the time to top off the tanks. They had come out here and anchored to save fuel. They had partied until they ran short of fuel and water. Gary, Anna and Samantha left in the speedboat (that is what she called it) to get some more supplies. Julio had told her not to leave the boat until he told her to do so, so she wouldn't leave.

"How long ago was it that they left you?" I asked her.

"It was eight days ago," she answered.

"That is plenty of time for them to return for you. Something must have happened to them, you need to come with me." I told her.

"I don't want to disobey Julio," she told me.

"I will call him when we get closer to shore and let you tell him what happened," I told her. "You won't live much longer out here with no water."

I could see concern in her eyes. "You and I will pack your things and get any extra supplies off this boat and you will come with me," I told her trying to be positive.

I could see that my positive direction swayed her to agree.

She nodded, and after we finished lunch and cleaned up, we began to get anything she wanted and anything that I thought we might need from her boat.

This boat was outfitted with first class everything. With fuel, it would have been a safe and secure haven. Without fuel it was a fancy coffin.

While Elaine was getting her clothes and supplies, I was searching for anything that might be useful for us on my boat. I got a couple of spools of nylon rope, two good quality fishing rods and reels as well as all three of the tackle boxes he had. I got many of the kitchen utensils that I thought we could use, and also hauled all of the canned food they had. It wasn't a bunch, but it was about equal to what I had left. The fuel tanks were empty, so the generator couldn't power the electric stove or water purifier.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.