Opus One - Cover

Opus One

Copyright© 2006 by Ryan Sylander

Chapter 29: Rondo

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 29: Rondo - Richard, a talented young pianist, sets off for the Wexford Conservatory of Music. Between lessons with his exacting teacher and fun times with two fellow musicians named Emily and Sandra, he discovers that music, friendship and love can lead to passions never imagined. Supported by a cast of characters pulled straight out of the music world, these three aspiring performers find that the life of a musician is that of extremes: formidably challenging, and exceptionally rewarding. Edited by pcb

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   School   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Caution   Slow  

"So what's the plan for this weekend?" Emily asked, startling Richard. She had been napping.

Richard looked up from Emily's desk. Sandra was also stirring. He had imposed a mandatory nap the last few days, since sleep had been minimal. It was appearing to work, since moods were shifting towards the positive over the past few days.

"Well ... Arlene gets here tomorrow..." Richard said vaguely.

"We know that!"

"Sorry. My head is still in this chord analysis." Richard closed the book, and stretched. "I was thinking dinner tomorrow night."

"Are we a part of that?" Sandra asked.

"I'd like you to be."

"Why don't you two go out alone?" Emily suggested. "If we all four go out, you're going to have to tell her about us, since you've already been leaking info to her."

"Yeah, I've thought about that. It could be a good distraction for her, though."

"Or when she finds out you're playing trios, she might think of nothing else all weekend."

"You don't want her to be in the middle of her audition, and suddenly start wondering about us. We'll hang tomorrow night, after she's done," Sandra agreed.

Richard sighed. "Okay, I should focus on her before the audition."

"Where is she staying?"

"The Marriott down the road."

"You could have offered her your room, since you basically live here now."

Richard laughed. "I told you ... kick me out when you get tired of me."

"Eh ... I'm too lazy to help you move all your stuff back to your room, or I would," Emily said.

"All my stuff? Whatever. I just have some clothes here, a couple of books..."

"All your CDs, most of a case of champagne..." Emily said.

Richard got hit by something soft.

"Pillow," Sandra added.

"All right, I'm getting the message. I'll get out of your hair."

"Actually, you missed the message completely," Emily said, laughing. "You're not just in our hair, you are ... our ... hair? Okay, that didn't work..."

Sandra giggled. "What Emily is trying to say is that we should think about what we're doing next year."

"Next year? I just figured out what I'm doing tomorrow."

"We're probably not going to be in the dorm. We could, but it's hard to get a spot as a second year."

"Oh. I guess you're right," Richard said.

"Want to rent a house together?"

Richard just looked back and forth between them. "Oh. So that's what you were talking about. I was about ready to pack up my junk."

"Don't be silly," Sandra said, dismissing his words. "All the houses nearby are starting to put up 'For rent' signs. Seems like we need to be looking."

"I haven't noticed," Richard said quietly. "Or thought about it."

"That's why you have us," Emily said patiently.

"If you want your own place, we won't be offended."

"Speak for yourself, Sandra!" Emily chided.

"Well, since I basically live here..."

"Don't sound too excited about it," Emily deadpanned.

"I'm kind of in shock, actually. I mean ... wow."

"So?"

Sandra and Emily looked expectantly at him.

"Yeah."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Sure you can live with a couple of girls?" Emily asked.

"Hell yeah!" Richard said. His smile had been growing, and now he jumped up and pulled them up out of their beds.

"We'll need a big bed," he said. "I'm tired of having to take sides every night, or sleep alone."

"Mm hm. I think we've convinced him," Sandra said to Emily, as they all hugged and laughed in the middle of the room.

"Maybe we can look at a few places Sunday, after Arlene takes off," Richard said.

"That would be fun. A little break to look forward to."

They smiled, and held each other tightly.

"Damn, I have to go to class," Richard said at last.

"Skip," Emily said immediately.

"You know how Dobra is," he said, his words trailing off as Emily disappeared from the hug.

"He'd understand, if he were here right now," Sandra said, as her hand reached its target.

"I don't know if he would, actually ... Oh, you two are bad girls."

"Can you live with two..." Emily did something delicious to him. " ... two very bad girls?"

"I don't know. Is this going to happen every time I try to leave the house?" he asked.

"Quite possibly," Sandra answered, since Emily couldn't speak.

"Then it's definitely a go," he said, grinning.

Sandra made a face. "Hey, you will need to behave and go to class," she warned. "Can't have you being kicked out of school. We'll need the rent money."

Richard made a surprised face. "I was trying to leave, but then I got trapped here by — Oh, Emily, that's ... No, don't stop..."

"Okay, go to class," Emily said, standing suddenly and wiping her mouth.

"We didn't mean to trap you." Sandra playfully pushed him away from them.

Richard shook his head. "Very funny. But not funny."

He moved towards them, and they backed away with quick steps, looking at him with scared eyes.

"He doesn't look very trapped," Sandra said in a small voice.

"Not at all," Emily agreed, as they were now huddling in the corner behind the desk.

Emily placed a finger to her pursed lips, and then moved the chair in front of them to block access to their little space.

"Do you two plan this stuff, or what?" Richard asked, seeming to be exasperated.

"What stuff?" Sandra asked innocently. "You were the one who said you were trapped!"

"And now you have us cornered..."

"Forced us to hide in here..."

"Good thinking with the chair, Em."

"What are you going to do with us?"

"Or are you going to go to class, like you said?"

Richard grabbed the chair and flung it around behind him. The girls giggled, and then pretended to cower in fear as Richard rolled his eyes and stepped close to them.

"I'm going to bend you over the desk, and pound this silliness out of you both."

"Oh, then we better keep being silly for a long time," Emily said to Sandra.

"If he makes us miss class, though, I'm going to be pissed," Sandra added.

Then Richard grabbed them and did as he promised.


Richard felt slightly apprehensive as he walked the six blocks from the dorm to the Marriott. He wondered which Arlene would make an appearance tonight. All indications over the phone were that the bad Arlene was still on that balcony on Thirty-third Street. But Richard was never good at judging people over the phone.

When he reached the lobby, Arlene was waiting with a big smile.

Looks good so far, Richard thought. Her dress was modest, and her smile was happy.

She ran towards him and hugged him tightly.

"Oh, Richard, thanks for meeting me. It's so good to see a familiar face, after an audition full of strangers."

"Glad you're here safe, Arlene. Was the drive all right?"

"Fine. Tiring, but no problems."

"I won't keep you out until three, then."

"Oh, whatever!"

Richard smiled at her. "Hungry?"

"Starving."

"There's a good place about ten blocks away. Drive, or walk?"

"Walk. I've been driving all day."

Richard nodded, and led her out to the street. "Let's go, then!"

"How did Curtis go yesterday?" he asked, as they started walking.

"I thought I played well."

"Good."

"But, I wasn't sure about the teacher. He kind of reminded me of Mr. Smith."

"That's not good."

"It was just his looks, but for some reason it bothered me."

"Well, then it bothered you. That's valid enough. How are you feeling for tomorrow?"

"Good, I think. I've been using William as a teacher this last month, like I told you."

"Why not Mr. Schatten?"

"I don't know," Arlene said vaguely.

"Okay."

"William knows more than I thought about playing piano."

"He does. He can't play it like we can. Not quite, but he knows about it well enough."

"And my arm hasn't acted up in weeks. I can't tell you what a relief it is to not be feeling that pain just under the surface." Arlene rubbed her arm absently. "It was like I couldn't relax the muscles, no matter what I did. They were just tight all the time, no matter how I held my arm or hand. Even staying still seemed like it was taking effort."

"That sounds like it would suck."

"It does. Trust me, of you ever feel that coming on, figure it out. A few people I've talked to say it doesn't get better by playing through it. You can actually damage your arms forever."

"Scary."

"Yeah. I just hope I didn't reach that point."

"I sure hope not. But you are doing better..."

"Yeah. Anyway, let's talk about something else."

"Sure. First, do you still have to leave on Sunday? There's a good pianist giving his recital that night. It would be fun to go with you if you were still here."

"Thanks, but yeah, unfortunately I need to get home for a thing, so I'll be out of here early on Sunday. But I'll see you in a couple of weeks, right? You're still coming out to New York?"

"For sure."

"Who's coming out with you?"

"Um, my girlfriend ... Why?"

"I saw five tickets when I was at William's house last week."

"Oh ... My, uh, dad might come too."

"Oh cool! I haven't seen him in forever. Where is your lady tonight, anyway?"

"Sandra? She had to practice."

"That's too bad. I wanted to meet her."

"We'll hang out tomorrow night."

"Okay. It must be nice to be able to work with someone you like, for your recital."

"Yeah, it's great. She's a really amazing singer. Beautiful voice."

Arlene frowned at him.

"What?" Richard asked.

"Singer?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I thought you said she played French horn."

Richard looked at her. "When did I say that?"

"When we were in New York."

"You must be confused."

Arlene laughed. "I know I was drunk, but I swear that's what you said. I even pictured her, holding a horn."

So much for focusing on her, Richard thought, sighing.

"Did you make her up, just so I would stop coming onto you?" Arlene suddenly asked, her eyes mischievous.

"No, no." Richard looked at her, considering.

"What?"

"I wasn't going to say anything until tomorrow, but what the hell. You seem pretty relaxed."

"Huh?"

"I didn't want to distract you from your audition by having them come out with us tonight."

Arlene raised a brow. "Them?"

"Sandra ... and Emily."

Arlene narrowed her eyes at him.

"Emily is my girlfriend, and yes, she plays the horn," Richard added.

"Are you telling me... ?"

Richard shrugged.

"No way!"

"Yeah. They're both coming to New York."

"But ... How? Why?"

"Why? Why not? How ... is a little trickier, though."

"You're messing with me."

"Nope."

"You really are in ... some weird love triangle? You have two girlfriends?" Arlene asked, incredulous.

Richard was glad to see some amusement in her eyes.

"I never said it was weird," he corrected. "But other than that, yeah."

She shook her head. "Wow..." She turned to Richard with amused eyes again. "Well, let's go get them. The cat's out of the bag now. I want to meet them!"

"Um..."

"Can we swing by the school? Then we can go on to dinner."

Richard laughed. "You make it sound like a freak show!"

Arlene laughed as well. "Sorry. But it is interesting ... Is this what I missed by living at home last semester?"

Richard smiled impishly. "Probably not. I don't think it's the norm."

"Oh. I didn't know if it was some musical thing, since you're always playing in ensembles and stuff."

"We are doing the recital together," Richard confirmed. "But we just met early on, and we've been together ever since."

"How does that even happen?"

"You know, I'm not sure. I don't think any of us were thinking it would end up this way."

"But at what point did, you know, things happen? Did you start out with one, and then the other one came into the picture?"

"No. They're roommates. Somehow I ended up meeting them, and we hung out a lot. I liked them both. Things just kind of progressed."

"Do they get jealous of each other?"

"No. They're really close. Once the first questions passed, it's felt just right ever since. It is a little different at times, but..."

Arlene shook her head, as she processed the information. "How many people know about this?"

"We've hardly told anyone. William knows; that's why he got the five tickets."

"You could have said they were just friends."

"William knew already. I told him in New York."

"And you didn't tell me?"

Richard smiled. "I thought about it. That night was weird enough without bringing that into the mix. I guess I told you she played French horn instead, but I don't remember that."

"Do your parents know?"

"No. Emily came to New York for a day, and my dad met them both when he came to get me for break. But I've stuck to the story that we're all just good friends. That pretty much goes for everyone who asks."

"But people have to suspect..."

"Probably. My roommate knows, so I guess most of the school knows, too. But I think you and William are the only two people who I've actually told. Actually, not true. A woman in Australia knows, also."

"Australia?"

Richard laughed. "Long story..."

"Well, I'm honored to be one of the three people in the whole world who you've told!"

Richard smiled. "I trust you."

"Thanks."

Arlene went to ask another question, and Richard held up a hand.

"Okay, no more. We're not going to get them now. Tomorrow you'll meet them, and you can ask all the questions you want. Tonight, let's just have a nice dinner, you and me, just like we used to. I want to hear more about what you've been working on with William. And more about what Juilliard was like, if you're up for it."

Arlene nodded, but ignored the restriction. "Do they know you're out with me?"

"Of course. They suggested it."

"Do you see other people, then?"

"Hey now..."

Arlene laughed. "What's one more?"

Richard frowned at her. "Where did you hear that?"

"What?"

"Nothing. That's exactly what William said when he found out. You've been spending too much time with him, obviously."

Arlene just shrugged and smiled.

"We don't really see other people," Richard continued, impishly. "But I've slept with a few women, including one in a car in New York..."

Arlene put a hand over her eyes. "God, what a night that was. That's when I really hit bottom."

She suddenly turned to him. "You didn't tell them about that, did you?"

"Well, yeah..."

"Everything?"

Richard winced. "Pretty much. They like hearing about my ... adventures."

"Adventures? Oh great! They probably hate me, for trying to bed you!"

"No, not at all. They were really getting into the story."

Arlene just covered her eyes again and moaned. "I'm so glad we didn't go by the school!"

"Arlene, I'm not in some weird sexual triangle. Emily and Sandra are my closest friends. I share everything with them, and they with me. No matter what happens, we trust each other. We have to, or else what we have going would blow apart in a minute. And because of that, you shouldn't worry. Consider them to be part of me, now. They're looking forward to meeting you tomorrow."

Richard put an arm around her shoulder, and pointed with his free hand.

"Okay, somehow you managed to ignore me and asked a bunch more questions." He pointed. "There's the restaurant. When we go in, let's pretend we're back in the city."

Arlene sighed as she regained her calm. "Okay. I'd like that."

Richard stopped walking, and turned her to him. "Good. Just like old times."

He hugged her, and kissed her cheek. Then he opened the door to the restaurant, and they stepped into that bistro in New York...


"I'm still kind of nervous about my auditions," Richard said, as the waiter took the check with their money.

"We're all set," Richard told him.

"You're going to knock them out," Arlene said, as she sipped the last of her Pelegrino.

"I've never played for real pianists before."

"So? Mr. Schatten knows what he's talking about. And William says you're going to have your pick of schools."

"I know, but still. What if I mess up?"

"Then you mess up. You hardly ever mess up, though."

"When I was about thirteen, I stopped and restarted my piece at the recital that year."

"And that was the last time you messed up?" Arlene said, laughing.

"No. But that sucked."

"You're going to be great. Trust me. I thought I'd be the one worrying tonight."

"Are you?"

"I don't know. Maybe a little. But I keep telling myself it's just an audition. I'm worried that I'm not worrying, actually! You know that's not like me."

"What, you, get nervous? No!"

"I know! What is this?" Arlene laughed.

"If you get into Juilliard ... I should say, after you get into Juilliard, that's your first choice, right?"

"Yeah. And you're going to Wexford ... when you get in?"

"Probably."

"Why didn't you audition at Juilliard?"

"I don't know. I want to be further away from home. You know how my dad is. I'd have to live at home, and I need to get away. So I didn't even apply."

"You should have at least tried."

"No. If I got in, then my dad would have made me go there. I mean, it's Juilliard. He'd be proudest telling people I was studying there. It's the only music school he knew about, until I started applying."

Arlene nodded. "I could see that. He'll be proud no matter what, though."

"I guess. I'm half expecting him to announce they're moving out to wherever I go, once I decide."

"No, he's established here with his work, isn't he?"

"I know. It's just a joke. But he's probably going to be calling me every ten minutes to see if I'm practicing."

Arlene suddenly pointed. "Oh, look, the waiter is holding the phone out for you now. It's your dad."

Arlene laughed as Richard fell for it and looked for a second, before turning back to frown at her.

"You suck."

She grinned, and then wistfully asked about the hour. Richard showed her his watch, hoping she would misread it. She didn't.

"I'm really having a good time, like always, but I guess I should think about getting home."

"All right," Richard said. "I probably should too. I'm leaving in the morning."

"I'll be thinking of you, Richard."

"Likewise. I'll be at your place Friday evening, then?"

Arlene nodded. "I can't wait. Hopefully we'll both have done well and we can celebrate."

Richard thought he caught a sparkle in her eye, but he wasn't sure. Is she suggesting something?

He helped her with her coat, and then he donned his as they walked to the door.

They stepped out into the frigid February night. The cacophony that was the symphony of a Manhattan street greeted them immediately.

They walked slowly in silence to the parking garage, where Arlene had left her car. Richard wanted to take the subway back home.

"Sure you don't want a ride?" she asked.

"No, you should get home. I could use a little time on the train to clear my head before I go back. My dad is freaking out about the audition even more than me."

Arlene considered him for a moment. Then she got close and kissed him long and hard, before pulling away to look him in the eyes.

She put a hand to his chest and then she spoke some words that Richard carried with him for a long time.


"Arlene, just play from here. Just go in there and play from your heart. Forget who's listening. Pretend it's me instead. You know how much I love your playing."

As they stood on the sidewalk in front of the restaurant, Arlene looked at him with damp eyes. "Is that what..."

" ... you said to me before I came here to audition?" Richard smiled in answer.

"How did you remember?"

"Those words got me through the audition."

"Why didn't you ever tell me?"

Richard shook his head. "When I got to your place that weekend, you were a mess after your audition. Hardly the time to be talking about playing from the heart ... especially since I didn't even say anything encouraging to you the night before your audition. I've always regretted that I didn't help you that night, like you helped me. I thought you were fine."

"But here you are now," Arlene said emotionally. "You've been so nice to me, Richard."

"It's the least I can do. I still care for you ... I didn't really know that until I saw you over break, but it's true. I really do hope you come to Wexford, so we can be friends and talk like we used to."

"So you do miss me?"

"I do. I mean, I love what I have here. I love Sandra and Emily like ... like nothing else. But the three of us also know that we can't be everything to everyone. Emily spends some time with her brass friends. But I don't hang out with many other pianists here. None, really, and I miss talking to someone who understands my instrument. I feel like I've always been able to figure things out about playing the piano, just by talking with you. I miss that."

Arlene seemed overwhelmed by his words, and fought to keep the tears that were forming in her eyes from falling.

"I don't know how to thank you."

"Just kick some butt tomorrow," Richard said simply.

Arlene nodded, and then laughed a little. "I don't really play in a kick butt style."

Richard smiled. "You do, in your own way. Come on, I'll walk you back. A good night's sleep, breakfast, killer audition ... and then we'll hang out."

"I can't wait to be done, tomorrow evening. It's going to be a long day, with all the theory and history tests. I wish my audition was earlier, but that's how it worked out."

"I'll come down to the hotel and have breakfast with you, if you want?"

"Hmm. No, you must have things to do. You've done enough. Besides, I think I need to have the day for myself, so I can focus. Come find me at five."

"Five, then, in the lobby at Wexford. We'll be there, ready to celebrate."

Arlene smiled. "I really hope so, Richard."


The girls were feisty when he returned to the room after dropping Arlene off at the Marriott.

"What's the occasion?" Richard asked, as a glass of red bubbling liquid was thrust into his hand by a naked Emily. Sandra, who had opened the door in a towel, had it off as soon as the door had closed.

"We're celebrating that we remembered we had champagne."

Richard looked at them dubiously, and then at his glass. "Did you cut yourself opening the bottle?"

"Kir royale," Emily explained. "We went down to the store, too."

"Ah."

"We're ready."

They were sitting next to each other on the bed, legs crossed and flutes in hand as they watched him expectantly.

Emily just happened to spill a little of her drink on her chest.

"Oops..."

Sandra took care of it before it ran down too far.

"You could have waited a few more seconds," Emily said, disappointed at where Sandra's tongue had ended up.

Sandra giggled. "Later!"

"You're ready for what?" Richard asked.

"We're ready to hear all about your date, of course! What was on your dirty mind?"

Richard laughed. "My date ... Okay. You want some popcorn?"

"Ooh, another good one!" Emily said, giggling at Sandra.

He told them in two sentences what had happened.

"That's it?"

They seemed sorely disappointed that the night had not been nearly as exciting as the last encounter.

"You two are weird," Richard said. He settled down on the edge of the other bed, across from them. "It's like you want people flirting and attacking me."

"It's funny to hear you tell the stories," Emily said.

"And, it's a little exciting, knowing other people want you, but we have you."

"Okay. I'll start hitting the clubs tomorrow for you."

The girls laughed.

"What did you two do while I was gone, besides get drunk?" Richard asked.

The girls shot him a glare, but didn't contest the accusation.

"Napped."

"Napped?" Richard said, surprised. He had struggled to convince them to take the first few naps. Now they were like babies, sleeping every day.

"The nap thing makes us feel energetic," Emily said.

"Yeah. And sometimes it makes us horny," Sandra said, her face apologetic.

Sandra kissed Emily, unable to resist. It was clearly not the first or fifth kiss of the night for them.

A few minutes later, he was looking down at their naked bottoms as they lay on the bed. He was kneeling in front of them, and they were taking turns playing with him.

He reached out and rubbed their backs, enjoying the feel of their smooth skin.

"I think I like the nap thing too," Richard said.

"You don't nap."

"You know I can't. After I nap, I'm low energy for hours. It just doesn't agree with me. Your naps agree with me, though."

Words turned into giggles for a while as Richard went silent.

He felt like things were starting to work out. Their hard hours of practicing the details of their pieces were starting to pay off. Their rehearsals were focusing more and more on the music rather than the technique, and the details were becoming second nature.

Things were still intense, but the intensity was focused differently now, and it was having a positive effect on their relationship, as the playfulness he so loved about his friends seemed to have been found anew.

Sandra had turned around to lie on her back, and Richard looked down at her. She smiled sultrily, and then pulled him close.

"Last time you did that, you got drenched," Richard said.

"Mm hm."

Richard closed his eyes, remembering the scene. That, and Sandra's delicate ministrations quickly brought him close to the edge.

Sandra's hands suddenly reached around his butt and pulled on him sharply.

Richard cried out as he stiffened and resisted her pull.

"Argh! Don't do that!"

Sandra let him out to speak. "Why not?"

"It looks like it hurts!"

"Doesn't."

"I don't know ... You sing. I don't want to be responsible for ... hurting anything."

Emily laughed. "Sandrine d'Arcy — A promising vocal career tragically ruined by a blowjob."

Sandra just hummed something incomprehensible as she grabbed Richard around his butt again. Richard groaned in protest, but didn't try to stop her this time.

"Damn, Sandra," Emily said, after a moment.

Richard shuddered as Emily kissed Sandra's arched neck, and he actually felt her lips.

Very soon, it was too much. He let out a warning grunt, and then a second. Oh fuck, she's not going to let me go...

With Emily kissing Sandra's chin, it looked they were both swallowing him. He was glad for Sandra's sake that he wasn't coming off an hour of arousal.

Still...

"Oh ... man..." he managed, as he held onto the bed for support.

Sandra let him go when he was finished. Richard fell back, watching her closely. She turned over and smiled at him with satisfied eyes.

Richard just shook his head as he rolled back to sit on the rug. "You're crazy."

"Oh, like you didn't like that," she said.

"I did," he admitted.

"I know. So did I."

"It scares me," he said.

"Didn't seem to stop you," she said simply, licking her lips.

Emily watched the interchange with an amused look. "No, it didn't."

Sandra turned to Emily with seductive eyes. "I want you now."

Emily smiled. "I'd like that."

Richard watched as they kissed and caressed each other.

Definitely liking the nap thing, he agreed with himself.


Perhaps it was their way of reminding Richard he was theirs, or perhaps it was really just the naps, but the girls kept Richard occupied on Saturday afternoon as well.

Their practice that morning had been excellent, despite the struggle of finding a room amidst the sea of auditioning musicians that had descended on the building.

Richard could see the awe and hope in their faces, mixed with nervousness and apprehension. He wondered if he looked like that when he first walked through the unfamiliar halls full of snippets of music.

Now it felt like home.

A little before five, the trio prepared to go back to the conservatory to meet Arlene. The girls had considered wearing their shortest dresses sans panties in her honor, but Richard had immediately squashed the idea, despite laughing about it. Besides, the weather was too cold for bare legs. Different jeans and shirts were settled on, and then the girls changed.

"What was wrong with the jeans that you had on?" Richard asked, looking down at his clothing. He was wearing the same thing he had on at breakfast.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.